Mother Rendall #9 etc but RIP shammi

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Created new thread no idea if there were any thread suggestions but this app is no ma joab ifdkgtk.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Thanks for creating new thread @Johnnoijones

MR filling Shammi's void , as shes just not well again.
glamis wore her christmas dress complete with sequins as daywear . hate to see what the dress that didnt work out looked like .
Tiny T sprawled in the water like its a beach and not the pool area of downtown hotel. really not sure why they chose vegas. cheap flights maybe

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can Glamis afford these holidays - is she dealing drugs? Ffs we all work and can’t afford the holidays she has

Reactions: 3
Come back shammi all is forgiven, most exciting thing happening is glamis went to Vegas to drink ice coffee, eat fried food and sit by a pool, could have just went to the bleeping time capsule 😶

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Right am sorry but shes looking bleeping shocking the now wtf are the eyebrows about am sorry but they are bleeping horrendous!! A get the vibe that Chloe isn't a fan of hers and is just at the trip for Jodi

Reactions: 7
I canni believe she went all the way to vegas to do basically duck all! She could have went to gourock outdoor pool n amusements n gave us all the same content! She looks right haggard without her filter on, proper wee scheme goblin face on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I still don't understand why the guys came on the trip because I am almost certain she had been carrying on for weeks about GIRLS TRIP !

I gather the " blow me over backwards" story was meaning shes shocked that they had her name on the keychain for once. she really thinks her name is something unique for some reason .

Reactions: 12
I still don't understand why the guys came on the trip because I am almost certain she had been carrying on for weeks about GIRLS TRIP !

I gather the " blow me over backwards" story was meaning shes shocked that they had her name on the keychain for once. she really thinks her name is something unique for some reason .
I know she mentioned something about Starbucks in London spelling her name correctly i’m sure last week too - does she think her name is only known in Scotland? As for in America, isn’t Pink’s real name Alicia 🥴

Reactions: 6
I know she mentioned something about Starbucks in London spelling her name correctly i’m sure last week too - does she think her name is only known in Scotland? As for in America, isn’t Pink’s real name Alicia 🥴
Pink . Alicia Silverstone. alicia keys . Yeah she thinks her name is super unique because it was her grandmothers too.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought maybe 2 girls had pulled out n the guys took their place 🤷🏻‍♀️ she definitely said before it was just girls. Also why else would the other friend want to go on holiday with 2 couples

Reactions: 7
Calling all these ladies out today
Anyone know who they are
Eta she deleted the story I’m sure someone has it tho
She kept the one about being a woman scheme cleaner or something

Calling all these ladies out today
Anyone know who they are
Eta she deleted the story I’m sure someone has it tho
She kept the one about being a woman scheme cleaner or something
4A042073-CB93-4581-B9B4-E3AA7AFD414C.png

Once it’s on the internet it’s there forever.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How many times in the past few weeks has she now publicly threatened people.
How she thinks this is acceptable for a grown adult who is trying to establish a business baffles me!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.