Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree with you that it’s not the influencers jobs to explain about geopolitical situations but I find it so tone deaf when important things like Afghanistan happens and they just keep on going with their little priviledged life like we all live in the best world.

Reactions: 3
I vaguely remember someone posting about this, and the whole DM thing. Though might have been on mumsnet not here. You can see she always wants to control the narrative by asking anyone reviewing their book to DM her first.
It's the way she says slide into my DMs. It sounds so awful.

Reactions: 3
Agree that the switching between lashes and war is dreadful but I still think that if you’re an influencer you should address these issues. Best would be to just stop the ad stories for 24 hours but money is money hey.
the ones who are remaining silent on the topic look as bad in my opinion.
Ah I disagree on this. Afghanistan is not only a humanitarian disaster it’s also political. I think most of these numpties wouldn’t be able to point Afghanistan out on a map and I’m 💯 certain their followers wouldn’t. Influencers should stick to selling shite.

Sorry I wrote this hours ago and didn’t press send - I see many others are saying the same.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah I agree with everyone point of view on this, it’s just that when something so bad happens and they just keep their #ad #smallbusiness it makes them looks even more shallow and useless if that’s even possible.

Reactions: 5
Yeah I agree with everyone point of view on this, it’s just that when something so bad happens and they just keep their #ad #smallbusiness it makes them looks even more shallow and useless if that’s even possible.
I totally see what you’re saying @Rosieee, big stuff is going on in the world and they continue with their mundane irrelevant crap like that’s all that should matter.

Thing I’ve found with these hunz is their ability to make the most trivial part of their existence seem like it’s HUGE eg the Troll call, because they are basic narcs and they have an inability to show any concern or empathy for the real world that exists outside their Insta bubble.

I’m glad they mostly keep their noses out, I’d rather they didn’t virtue signal at all, it’s all so disingenuous. It reminds me of a friend who sat bemused round our table when we were discussing some current affairs issue, I said, what do you think X? She said, oh I don’t know that much about this I get most of my news from Facebook 😬 that was a tumbleweed moment that pretty much killed any debate.

Hunz should stick to hunning and anyone who wants real information can look for more useful sources.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It's the way she says slide into my DMs. It sounds so awful.
This! I had a dream about this the other day. I was giving a speech about all the things horrible about Insta, and MP's "slide into my DMs" was number one

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This! I had a dream about this the other day. I was giving a speech about all the things horrible about Insta, and MP's "slide into my DMs" was number one
Haha! It just sounds so sleezy and underhand.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Apologies if this has already been discussed BUT, is it just me that finds Anna's mirror talking extremely fake and contrived? The stuttering, weird pauses and lake of eye contact is really irratating. The ermmm and ehhh are 🙄 and a bit cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apologies if this has already been discussed BUT, is it just me that finds Anna's mirror talking extremely fake and contrived? The stuttering, weird pauses and lake of eye contact is really irratating. The ermmm and ehhh are 🙄 and a bit cringe.
I find her whole existence fake and contrived tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She recalls the time she was working 5 days week like it was something extraordinary. Do they ever look around them sometime ? Or just stick to their white priviledge bubble for socializing.
She doesn't live in the real world. Her idealistic flex appeal and childcare campaigns are for the privileged, or those who play at going to work

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The biggest problem with Anna, and actually her insta clique and following, is that collectively they represent white supremacy with a very liberal splash of white fragility and extreme priviledge. This priviledge has given her the exposure she's been desperate for her entire life. She feeds off the insecurities of other women, her target market is rich, white women who are equally privileged and fragile. The fact that she can write a book about a 'dark' issue and that issue being the world of social media! It's laughable really.

If she wasn't white, wealthy and extremely privileged there's absolutely no way on earth she'd be shilling a badly written book by Anna and matt farquarson. I don't believe for a second she lost her job due to pregnancy and I know for a fact there was no psychosis or c section shaming. She's shameful and shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Totally agree with everything above. Her life is so privileged it’s a joke.
I don’t see how she is qualified to advise on money!

Reactions: 8
Can’t put my finger on it, but seems disingenuous about a lot of things.
Maybe MOD was right.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.