Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She sure showed that 12 year old boy šŸ™„
Why does everthing have to be so dramatic

Why not just say i danced at my birthday party

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine being 40 and taking a pop at an actual child from 30 years ago. Grow up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine turning 40, flogging your birthday party on social media like youā€™re BeyoncĆ©. I went to an amazing garden party this week-end, we had the time of our lives and zĆ©ro photo to show for it. Thatā€™s what great parties are. I canā€™t imagine having friends putting phones in my face while Iā€™m drunk dancing to Britney Spears.

Reactions: 14
I think I thought she was cooler than this and had some credibility, I was wrong šŸ˜‚

Literally only one that can do no wrong in my eyes is unmumsymum!

Reactions: 18
'The hole' is going to be her new rolled out phrase like she did with the old McCoy's crisp packet...

Came on to say this! I bet the kid literally could not remember saying it like a week later, how embarrassing. Cringe as duck
Plus she talks about dancing at uni in one of her old posts. Honestly. šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
ā€œMy friends who sat with me in the hole until I felt myself againā€. Youā€™d think something terrible happened to her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just here to say I was also a supporter (if thatā€™s the right word) of Annaā€™s but my god Iā€™ve changed my mind now. Just all the indulgent 40th coverage alone is enough to be make me wanna vom (the dance story, what a load of tit! Also, the boy was right, you still canā€™t dance Anna šŸ˜‚). So is so over the top in her writing style itā€™s not enjoyable to read. Sheā€™s becoming a total parody of herself. She has turned into the kinda smaltzy, cheesy radio presenter I canā€™t stand. Ugh šŸ™„ Shame really.

Reactions: 12
Just here to say I was also a supporter (if thatā€™s the right word) of Annaā€™s but my god Iā€™ve changed my mind now. Just all the indulgent 40th coverage alone is enough to be make me wanna vom (the dance story, what a load of tit! Also, the boy was right, you still canā€™t dance Anna šŸ˜‚). So is so over the top in her writing style itā€™s not enjoyable to read. Sheā€™s becoming a total parody of herself. She has turned into the kinda smaltzy, cheesy radio presenter I canā€™t stand. Ugh šŸ™„ Shame really.
same, I feel like this Insta party has undone a lot of hard work. I really felt like sheā€™d stepped outside of the instamum/hun bubble but clearly that was just pretence too protect her image for a while

Reactions: 12
same, I feel like this Insta party has undone a lot of hard work. I really felt like sheā€™d stepped outside of the instamum/hun bubble but clearly that was just pretence too protect her image for a while
Yep with claims of ā€˜sheā€™s back!ā€™ From the other instahuns just proves how strategic she was being by distancing herself from them. Now sheā€™s doing well in her radio career and flogging books and flex appeal is going well because of the pandemic, she feels safe to step back in to the ā€˜nookā€™ of the huns (to use her word). Not that she ever left them IRL. But rest assured next time thereā€™s a big controversial thing going on in the media she will hide under the covers again and come out the other side with another concocted and convoluted story about something for attention.

Reactions: 11
She does repeat stories over and over. The hole will be her new one

Reactions: 3
Funny how they all seem to have PND or a touch of mental health problems? I'm not minimising it by any means but they all just jump on the bandwagon!

Reactions: 7
Ach, me too. I thought kudos to her for how to responded to feedback, for the flex appeal thing, etc etc. But it all feels very affected, contrived and cynical to me now. She even sounds different, I feel like her accent has changed a bit, a bit more well spoken these days? Also, how she films herself from side on every time; but the photos from her party where someone else has taken the photos she looks quite different again! Bit of a shape shifting fame seeker.

Reactions: 4
I feel like MP was placed on a pedestal because she came onto MN when there were instamum threads and she seemed to listen and be willing to engage. Sheā€™s as bad as the rest of them, her youngest especially was flogged SO much, I remember. I used to really like her, the contrived and planned ā€˜crisp packetā€™ PND stuff really rubbed me up the wrong way.

Reactions: 7
Iā€™ve had to unfollow today which is a shame as Iā€™ve always loved her flex appeal work, itā€™s massively important and Anna and her husband are changing lives with their hard work. However, a load of vain narcissists wetting their pants over their own perceived awesomeness wearing too many sequins and lycra is not what I signed up for. What a cringefest

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.