Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the birthday stories.... oh wow. This is SO cringe. I feel like it’s 2017 again just without racist Glen. I’d say this was the insta party with all the twats and (hopefully) she’ll do another one with real friends and family.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What's with the dancing? Thought dancing wasnt aloud at weddings so why can they?

Reactions: 2
Tbf it could be the birthday girl doing a slo-mo twirl in her dress, will edit my post to clarify…

Do you think MP was allowed a massive discount from The Ned if she could guarantee a certain number of followers would be watching?? So weird. Barely seemed to be any non insta ‘friends’ there at all.
Not So Smug is a nasty piece of work who compared her weekend as a VIP at a posho festival to the plight of the homeless. She got away with a lot during the heyday of the instamummies

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Not So Smug is a nasty piece of work who compared her weekend as a VIP at a posho festival to the plight of the homeless. She got away with a lot during the heyday of the instamummies
Does not so smug now have her own thread? I need somewhere to vent about her!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve got such second hand embarrassment from the birthday dancing video 😳 these things are funny if you were there not posting it onto Instagram

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve got such second hand embarrassment from the birthday dancing video 😳 these things are funny if you were there not posting it onto Instagram
I’ve got secondhand embarrassment from the sheer quantity of #content this party produced!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So much mutual wanking in that party - also the Scummy Mummies weren’t funny. Perhaps it was funny for those who were there but not to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That 'when I was 12' sob story was such a load of horse sh*t. MP if you want to post a thirst trap vid of you dancing in your big pink dress you can. This isn't xfactor. You don't need to attach a sob story.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That 'when I was 12' sob story was such a load of horse sh*t. MP if you want to post a thirst trap vid of you dancing in your big pink dress you can. This isn't xfactor. You don't need to attach a sob story.
I didn't even finish reading it. They always have to be so bloody melodramatic.

Reactions: 8
The ‘I’ve not danced since I was 12’ is absolute total and utter bullsh1t…..I went to uni with her……she was always on the dance floor trying to be centre of attention!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
The ‘I’ve not danced since I was 12’ is absolute total and utter bullsh1t…..I went to uni with her……she was always on the dance floor trying to be centre of attention!!!
This party is screaming centre of attention. It all seems so… self-indulgent, almost?

Reactions: 14
This party is screaming centre of attention. It all seems so… self-indulgent, almost?
To the extreme! I can’t imagine asking someone to film me doing a dance routine at my party wearing a frothy pink milkshake of a dress. Cringe!

Reactions: 7
To the extreme! I can’t imagine asking someone to film me doing a dance routine at my party wearing a frothy pink milkshake of a dress. Cringe!
Gone are the days that she was showing her ‘gusset’ with her baby on changing room floors!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.