Mother Pukka - Anna Whitehouse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think her party may be a bit of a kick in the teeth to all those who have had to cancel or change wedding plans. No social distancing, no masks etc.

Reactions: 6
She’s not 50! I think that was supposed to be a joke. She’s younger than me, I’m sure of it (and I’m not 50 either 😆)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Not sure glen would go… seeing as it sounds like her story is in the book 😂
Awkward

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It is just all the Instagram gang? Surely you’d have other friends there for your 40th? Especially when numbers are limited.

Reactions: 4
It is just all the Instagram gang? Surely you’d have other friends there for your 40th? Especially when numbers are limited.
Just came here to say the same. Was that party just for the gram, with hangers on like Dress Like A Mum? Doesn’t she have proper friends away from Instagram?

Tell me you’re stuck in 2016 without telling me you’re stuck in 2016.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the current guidelines that you can meet with 5 individual people from other households (rule of 6) or 2 households can meet? I may be wrong, but I’m surprised to hear people are having parties

Reactions: 5
Just came here to say the same. Was that party just for the gram, with hangers on like Dress Like A Mum? Doesn’t she have proper friends away from Instagram?

Tell me you’re stuck in 2016 without telling me you’re stuck in 2016.
Never got the appeal of the scummy mummies, but they get a lot of instahuns proclaiming how amazing they are. Maybe I've just never watched long enough.

Edited to correct name to scummy mummies

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t the current guidelines that you can meet with 5 individual people from other households (rule of 6) or 2 households can meet? I may be wrong, but I’m surprised to hear people are having parties
It’s up to 30 outside but at this point who cares.

• Haha
I feel sad about how her face has changed.

Also, I feel like she distanced herself from the instamum gang somewhat previously around the MOD scandal but they're all thick as thieves aren't they.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.