Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sangariana

Chatty Member
From the latest Grazia….
I find it really hard to believe that juggling child care and societies inequalities was to blame for the break down of this couple of white, successful writers who managed to gain social media fame… the math isn’t mathing.
It feels like Anna likes to complain, as she says she was too focused on the next thing, instead of being thankful for her family and marriage, roof over her head, career and family support.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

maytoseptember

VIP Member
I still can’t believe how much her face has changed. It’s an entirely different face to the peak Instamum MP circa 2018. The platinum hair and glasses etc.

I mean look

D911011A-FA61-4D5E-95D1-830234B05930.jpeg
33AFF4C0-70B7-4D53-BF31-CE82655F8B78.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
Haha, I was the exact same - Susie sent a lot of here I suspect. I’d never heard of this site before it! Now I’m here all the time 🤣
---

One good thing about MOD was she actually did leave insta and continued on being a midwife. Obvs living through FOD (not looked at his insta in a long time though, is he still about?). I don’t have it in me to look cos I’ll just end up looking at his stupid posts for ages 😁
Oh yes. He’s still around. Still a dickhesd.

• Haha

SmeatonsStar

I thought of MP when I saw this online. Not suggesting things aren’t difficult for parents but life is not a bed of roses for anyone else. Her spiel is all such a sweeping generalisation

IMG_7965.jpeg

• Heart

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
Maybe this is the reason but I think it may be more likely to be about the shifting dynamics in the relationship. So often when a woman who has been on an equal par (or less) with her partner has a meteoric rise in salary/status/adulation, the partner finds it hard to adjust, even if he has previously been supportive. Actually probably more so if he has been supportive - which Matt has always given the impression of doing. Easy to speculate but he might feel left behind, doesn’t want the kind of lifestyle or success that Anna now has, maybe he’s just accepting of the fact she’s changed and wants something new, or something else entirely. It’s rarely going to be one sided. Matt has always given the impression he’s seen social media as a necessary evil to promote their causes/books etc, whereas Anna has always embraced it. To withstand the amount of flack she has received over the years, she must really love it. They’ve finally achieved the kind of success they were after (books, tv show, radio etc) but it must mean different things to each of them now.
Influencers tend to fall into narcissism a lot more than normally expected because they get unchecked adulation on tap. It’s not normal in any other usual environment to get everyone, colleagues, loose acquaintances and strangers saying “you look amazing!” “You’re so clever!” based on a snapshot. They end up having a warped sense of self and then there’s the addiction to validation. Sharing and over-sharing. Every moment in life, instead of engaging fully in it, the thought runs to the camera phone and how to share it to strangers to get validation. It gets unbearable to live with and around if you’re not that vested in social media as your partner.
---
I had unfollowed ultimategirlgang ages ago because even though her content was light and fun initially, I started getting the sense she was also becoming a narc. Which is expected when you have hundred thousand people complimenting you all the time over every little thing.
And surprise surprise, she’s now also getting divorced. I’d love to know if the partners found their social media addictions unbearable.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Howdy

VIP Member
There's just no privacy is there, Matt and his new partner have to have her divulging that info plus the kids too! Their privacy never gets considered if a good story can come out of it for content. Anna and Matt are not 'remarkable' at all, just a bog standard divorcing couple with all the shit that comes with that and new partners, however 'amicable' you are.

• Heart

Dawnofftobed

I think she's loving shoving it in Matt's face. How long before Olly gets fed up with the ego and nonsense. And hey, if she's found forever love well, good on her, cos everyone should be happy, but why gush about it so soon when you've just split up with your husband and know very well how things can go t*ts up.
Sounds like he openly has a girlfriend too. Good luck to the both of them. They deserve some happiness but it’s not very wise to let it play out in public like she is doing. It’s so cringey.

Rosie878

VIP Member
If your husband pulls this face in your wedding photos I'm sorry but the writing is on the wall 🤣

1E181649-D83A-4C88-9AB1-0ECA279FC15B.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

hattie20

VIP Member
I wonder if they are still doing the magpie thing and how that works with new partners.

Shes never struck me as someone who would put their children first. unless it’s for a campaign or a post.

mrtumble

VIP Member
'I’ve been trying to gather up the broken pieces of my lost self. Think slightly scratched digits picking up shards of glass hoping to form a whole once more.'

'We were falling apart at the seams'

Do we really have to have rehashing of the same shite metaphors over and over again?

I thought she was supposed to be a writer.

• Haha

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
I wouldn't be surprised. I mean, it's literally only been 6 months since they announced their divorce so that's a very short period of time to get on Hinge, meet the love of your life, introduce the kids and call his family your 'fam'. Obviously the separation process has been going on a lot longer and she probably mentally checked out of her marriage way before, but I kind of hope she did meet ages ago as otherwise it seems madness! Although I know there are plenty of people who do this.
It would seem plausible if there were no kids on the scene. Seems a bit manic either way, breaking news of divorce, Magpieing quagmire, plus throwing in new partners all in a matter of months, or even if it was longer.
Not unheard of, people deciding to call time on their marriage when they’ve met someone else…securing your next branch before you decide to jump (cough Matt Hancock), but it just seems so mad to do that around the kids when your whole spiel is “BuT think about the ChILdReN!”
Yeah, sure, fucksappeal.

hattie20

VIP Member
I just saw one of her post randomly, had unfollowed her long time ago, I couldn't stand her Joan of Arc's position for Mom and childcare like she's the only one fighting for it and the only one who got the idea. Anyway, WHAT in the kardashian happened to her face, she went overboard in the fillers or botox or whatever she did. She's so puffy and actually looks much older it's so bad.
Yeah, the “forehead line for every family member“ and slating skin companies who offered to work with her aged well.

Oh, I forgot, that was the bandwagon at the time. Silly me.

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Has to keep up with Matt Fukka

Seriously though, I can’t believe how tragic she is. She used to seem like the most normal of the instahuns. Now she’s the worst by far.

Peanut99

I think either Anna will come out and be in a relationship with the friend she is always kissing

Or

Anna will get a new man and we won’t see/ hear of her friend ever again!

I have seen the latter happen a few times in the real world/on social media- someone’s relationship breaks up and suddenly they spend every minute with their new ‘best friend’ ( who they didn’t seem to have a close relationship prior to the beak up) and then a new man comes along and you never see the best friend again

Has anyone else noticed this - or is just me?