Mother of Five Boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I suffered migraines the last thing on my mind was getting in the car & driving anywhere, was not possible,
Exactly, a cousin of mine suffers migraines and is unable to do almost anything except lie in a darkened room.
The likes of her make real sufferers look as if they’re malingerers when that’s absolutely not true.

Reactions: 4
Exactly, a cousin of mine suffers migraines and is unable to do almost anything except lie in a darkened room.
The likes of her make real sufferers look as if they’re malingerers when that’s absolutely not true.
Exactly.
Migraines are debilitating. Youre unable to move full stop.

Reactions: 2
She uses/creates health issues for attention. Her migraines are nothing but headaches. My husband genuinely suffers with migraines and cannot even get out of bed nor stand any light source. So for her to get out the house, with kids in tow, drive a car all the way to the beach and go for a long walk…is just not believable. And on a separate note, why does she always sound like she is chewing on a bubble gum like a teenager when she talks? Her hair extensions also look ridiculously fake. She doesn’t stand by anything she says, she’s so fickle. One minute she cares for the beach and the environment, yet buys multiple single use coffee cups. Goes on about barefoot shoes when she is an ambassador for them and gets free shoes, but as soon as that runs out and gets new sponsorship, she ditches them and goes for a different brand. One minute they are vegan, then go back to eating meat. Kids are in school, then not at school. Wants to travel the world, then doesn’t travel the world. Declares they are a minimalist family, but is actually a secret hoarder because the kids have so much toys and they get bought tons for Christmas and birthdays. She use to do food shopping halls saying that that small amount of food will last them a week but they are always eating out at cafes and coffee shops. She is a one big contradiction

Reactions: 7
I would be more embarrassed to be seen walking around filming myself talking to my phone than burning the clutch backing the car up a hill. Thankfully I now have a manual car & a husband who was a motor mechanic in his working days.

She uses/creates health issues for attention. Her migraines are nothing but headaches. My husband genuinely suffers with migraines and cannot even get out of bed nor stand any light source. So for her to get out the house, with kids in tow, drive a car all the way to the beach and go for a long walk…is just not believable. And on a separate note, why does she always sound like she is chewing on a bubble gum like a teenager when she talks? Her hair extensions also look ridiculously fake. She doesn’t stand by anything she says, she’s so fickle. One minute she cares for the beach and the environment, yet buys multiple single use coffee cups. Goes on about barefoot shoes when she is an ambassador for them and gets free shoes, but as soon as that runs out and gets new sponsorship, she ditches them and goes for a different brand. One minute they are vegan, then go back to eating meat. Kids are in school, then not at school. Wants to travel the world, then doesn’t travel the world. Declares they are a minimalist family, but is actually a secret hoarder because the kids have so much toys and they get bought tons for Christmas and birthdays. She use to do food shopping halls saying that that small amount of food will last them a week but they are always eating out at cafes and coffee shops. She is a one big contradiction
You just summed her up perfectly.
---
They did the starting school thing twice. 🤭
I recall in I think it was about September 2019 Hunter and Judah decided to try school, Ralph decided to stay with home ed and the twins were too young for school.
She did the big send off in their uniforms thing on her stories then the next story featured Ralph and the twins at a big trampoline park with the place almost to themselves and her caption along the lines of “meanwhile this is how we do home gym class”!!!
Is it any wonder J & H only lasted a couple of weeks doing school when she’s treating the others to stuff like that and calling it gym class?
The woman is totally devoid of any common sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The twins had a try of school for about two weeks, Judah went for one day & Hunter I can't remember.
I think the boys were all #kindly gifted Clarke's school shoes for the big occasion......what a waste.
Faye moaned on about how far the drive to take them to school was.

Reactions: 5
She basically used the kids to sell ‘back to school’ products. Her children are her cash cows. I just find her incredibly immature. Don’t even get me started on the photos she posts posing with her husband - nauseating 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Who's going to be trying out college, is it Judah because he has the IQ of a genius apparently?

Who's going to be trying out college, is it Judah because he has the IQ of a genius apparently?
It should be Ralph as he’s the oldest. She’s mentioned he does have extra needs but he could still attend with more support in place.
---
Not seen if she’s posted something new though.

It should be Ralph as he’s the oldest. She’s mentioned he does have extra needs but he could still attend with more support in place.
---
I think Faye was at an 'open day' at a college somewhere. I don't think those kids have been raised to cope on their own.
I know some of them cook but they spend barely any time away from a parent. Just my observation from what Faye shows.

Reactions: 3
---
I'm certain Ralph's not at typical college age.

Bleeting on as if he's 16 and off to college. He's going to college instead of school clearly not as a progressive step from school

Ok, the college visit was to sort the elder two boys out for exams. I know nothing about the school system in the UK.

• Heart
My son is 14 and was offered to start technical college if he wished in September (begin year 10 at college).
They do GCSEs in subjects related to mechanics and engineering alongside the usual subjects.
I’m assuming the boys are looking at something similar.

Ralph is going to college for A levels, after taking only 5 gcses. Judah is going to do 20 gcses but starting this year, which makes no sense. If you spread them out it doesn't show you have the ability to study well. He will have to do his a levels all together or he won't get into university, which he supposedly wants.

Reactions: 1
This was posted 30mins ago and I’ve just checked the weather where she is…it’s only 15 degrees. This is not what I describe as really hot! This is the same woman who said she needs a winter wet suit because she gets really cold. I stand by what I’ve accused her of…a complete contradiction. She’s like a bored attention seeking teenager…just posting nonsense

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This was posted 30mins ago and I’ve just checked the weather where she is…it’s only 15 degrees. This is not what I describe as really hot! This is the same woman who said she needs a winter wet suit because she gets really cold. I stand by what I’ve accused her of…a complete contradiction. She’s like a bored attention seeking teenager…just posting nonsense
Exactly, It annoys me so much that more people haven’t seen through her nonsense.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.