Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Is she dense? Her kid has symptoms and has been tested for strep A so given antibiotics…and she’s considering waiting the 2 days for the test results before starting the course?! What if he DOES have it and the 2 days wait makes him worse?! Christ on a bike, the stupidity. And don’t get me started on the trips to London in term time. I’d love to know how much home schooling that doesn’t revolve around the skate park, gymnastics and guitar lessons they actually do.

• Wow
Reactions: 7

nettleteareader

VIP Member
And just seen this mornings story. Decided the twins will go in at break time as that will work better for them. never mind the other kids and the teacher who's day she is disrupting. FFS!
[/QUOTE]
Imagine if we all decided what time our kids would go into school every day! I don't understand why this school is letting her get away with disrupting their schedule. You can't just pick snd choose the bits of life that suit you!

• Heart

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I think she's boring now, same stories, different year. Kids are super active, kids are super smart, kids are super unwell, husband is super fit, Faye is super competitive. They are. Rinse & repeat.

SunnyScotland

I know many won't agree with me but I think it's extremely negligent to put their education on the back burger like this. They're in school, they're out, then in again..... They're going to fall massively behind educationally and won't do well in exams. I know she wants them all to be celebrities but kids need structure, social skills, adversity and routine. She's only anti school because she wants to constantly film herself and her kids and post it online. She never commits to home schooling, it's sad for the kids.
Yes, she has previously said the older boys will only do 5 GCSEs as there is no point in doing any more than that. I think that is a short sighted attitude.

I really hope she sticks with it. All kids have a wobble at some point, but you just get on with it. If she would relax she could really make the most of her time home schooling the older boys.
I don't think she will, despite saying she plans to keep them there until at least Christmas, I don't think it will happen. Because she can't cope with them being away.

And just seen this mornings story. Decided the twins will go in at break time as that will work better for them. never mind the other kids and the teacher who's day she is disrupting. FFS!

Last edited:
  • Wow

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Her kid swinging of the beams from the ceiling, no respect clearly. I wouldn't let mine do that!

Reactions: 6

Bizziebody

VIP Member
I have so little patience with parents who do the, I can't cope with my kids getting older routine'. Just embrace who your kids are becoming. Every age brings something new.
Yes, the alternative to getting older,/ aging is pretty grim. Be gratefu, not everyone is afforded the privilege of growing older.

• Heart

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I think she's boring now, same stories, different year. Kids are super active, kids are super smart, kids are super unwell, husband is super fit, Faye is super competitive. They are. Rinse & repeat.
Just need to give school another go again then..:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

puddleduck

VIP Member
Used to be a lovely family to watch in the beginning, when those twins were little and they set off travelling.
But slowly, slowly, like so many others it just turned to adverts and free gifts.

Wetmyplants

VIP Member
I used to live near her and went to the same baby and toddler groups that she went to.

She always came across as nice but quiet and kept herself to herself.

Pissed me off when she did an ad for deliveroo showing them all tucking into a pizza express round their kitchen table which was all BS as deliveroo don’t deliver to where we lived, never have.

Unfollowed her for that reason alone.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Please go away and let your kids live their life without being filmed like performing monkeys, it's now beyond ridiculous.

yellowmellow

VIP Member
Yes her life is the dream, I love Cornwall would love to live there. Does anyone know the backstory of how they ended up there? And have that massive house that seems empty? They don’t seem to have the usual possessions that most people have over years of life. Does her husband earn a bomb?
They have their own mortgage company still I think. They used to own a paintball company which they sold last year along with their house to fund travelling. They basically sold everything and were going to travel the world with the kids but after being on the move a little while (going on a few extended holidays basically!) they realised their middle child struggled with having nowhere to call home so decided to settle in Cornwall and just go on holidays. They were trying to find a school for the kids and were staying in air bnbs until they found that house and she home schools the kids.

Red85

I did really like Faye I love her parenting style .. co sleeping baby wearing breast feeding I felt like it was very relatable to my style and I too have just boys ... I liked that she was different and care free ... But now the creeping up to other Instagram mum's has started driving me mad .. especially her love for Rebecca lamb which makes no sense as they couldn't be any more different ... Faye's organic healthy life style and Rebecca's crappy food hauls etc all seems so forced and it's starting to put me off X

Avocadoontoast

I use to absolutely love her but now I think she’s just selling her life and family to Instagram. She comes across as trying to hard and I constantly see her name and comments all over other peoples posted pictures fawning over there. She must spend a hell of a lot of time on her phone to be engaging like that as well as constantly storying and taking pictures. It’s also too many ridiculous ADs.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I did really like Faye I love her parenting style .. co sleeping baby wearing breast feeding I felt like it was very relatable to my style and I too have just boys ... I liked that she was different and care free ... But now the creeping up to other Instagram mum's has started driving me mad .. especially her love for Rebecca lamb which makes no sense as they couldn't be any more different ... Faye's organic healthy life style and Rebecca's crappy food hauls etc all seems so forced and it's starting to put me off X
I really liked her as well, I found the healthy eating and breastfeeding etc relatable. Also the baby wearing. She had her own niche as was authentic but also not classic ‘hippy style’ and she really had the potential to promote more ‘attachment’ style parenting but without the really negative connotations.
Now she’s just sold out and arse licks every instamum so badly.

Mum.est2014

I used to like her but now she seems so vain .., hair extensions, etc prob Botox! Labelled clothes etc she used to be much more natural before insta went to her head!
She is incredibly vain, she is so aware of how she is posing, it’s a shame because she ruins every ‘natural’ family photo.

Primrose2

Chatty Member
I really struggled to find this thread is it just really inactive?? I’m surprised she doesn’t have more on here 😂 I can’t deal with the side on face ALL if the time.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
They are lucky pesky old school doesn't get in the way of nice long walks & trips to the nail salon & the barber. Not really a smart move to announce that little F barely did any school work last year either No matter how clever he apparently is.
The extra activities must cost a bomb, gymnastics, ballet, swimming, football & whatever else they do.

LB85

Probably accepted an ad for school uniform, and now she's realised they need to go to school to get the free stuff and payment 🙄

• Haha

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I wonder what part of ‘your child is allergic to the dog’ she just doesn’t get. She seems so medically negligent in some instances but claims to have such terrible anxiety it’s baffling.