Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
My little boy is flexi schooled at the moment. Not many heads will approve it, but there’s a few good ones who see the benefit for some children.

AFlyOnYourWall

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Simone Rosalie? I’ve followed her for years. Since before she had the 2 youngest ones. What about her looking people to pay her £10 to come on zoom with her for half an hour 😂 get to fuck you absolute gangster 😂 she’s obviously desperate for money if this is the latest money making scheme she’s come up with. Why keep having kids if you can’t afford them? 🤯🤔

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Things are grim when you accept free shoelaces.🙄
If Faye’s skin really is as tanned as it looks in her photos I hope she gets a skin check for sun cancers.
Speaking as someone who lives in the melanoma capital of the world.💥

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Is it not compulsory to wear a helmet whilst riding a bike or scooter in the uk? It is in Aus but plenty choose to ignore this rule.

philopastry75

For a lot of them, it’s not so much about the content you learn but about the skills they give you. I teach history; it gives students the ability to form arguments, explain their thinking, debate and a whole whist of other skills.
I agree, our education system is really lacking the teaching of critical thinking and I think that’s what the non core subjects really allow you to explore. I’m not saying that’s what actually happens but it is a possibility.
---
Anyway, how old are the twins now? Are they 5 or 6?

Babel

The ad is still there but she has probably deleted anyone calling her out. Or her followers are too naive to even put things together and call her out for it. Engagement is poor on it anyway.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
Her kids looks so miserable in every photo never smiling like normal family photos, I think she tells them look moody in the hope of getting some modeling contract for them
Hunter has been asked to be a model. Think he did something for Frugi. It was in the grandads page but they said no after that . The twins also did for a Cornish brand recently. She’s lucky the kids are photogenic.

Pink Post It

Chatty Member
She claims anxiety. She comes across as a spoilt little madam. Pampered princess with very little in reality to moan about.

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
I wish they would all wear hats in all that sunshine. I live in the sun cancer capital of the world & today I'm having a big lump removed from my wrist, do yourselves a favour & please cover up Gooding family.🧢🤠⛱🏖
Sending you love Bizzie. I hope your surgery goes well.

I think I am more paranoid of the sun then I ever used to be. Bought both of my sisters sun hats with UV protection this week too.

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I quite like her. I know they are open to schools, but it’s Ralph and his Aspergers that they haven’t found a good fit with the schools they’ve looked at. They must be rolling in it to have that lifestyle.
It’s idyllic but I think she will get bored.

Faye Gooding

Fair point that she is only using herself (Jennifer) if including children is something you have a problem with but I don’t know why you can see that it’s a very similar thing...
she makes entertaining content (on other channels, TV / Movies) but then chooses to also endorse a number of products as well, Instagram is simply a very micro version of that scenario.
At the end of the day these accounts are entertaining you all, whether you choose to be positive or negative... a view is a view and you’re adding to their bank balance (well done is you’ve personally unfollowed accounts) but we are talking about tattle in general as well and I can’t imagine how many view and impressions this website had added to the few accounts you all say you hate the most, it’s a funny contradiction when you think about it.

BluerMoon

When I first followed her they were vegan. They began introducing a little milk when travelling as it was very difficult. This lead to being more relaxed but vegetarian whilst travelling. On return and in Cornwall when showing her shopping she was clear the younger kids drank alpro junior and they just had a little milk as she liked it in her cofffee.
They then worked with Cadbury. Ok then your vegetarian.
They then worked with hello fresh and cooked salmon.
So don’t get upset in their behalf. She’s often discussed veganism and their choices. And I’m sorry but plant based is a bit daft if you’ll eat anything if you are paid.
Yeah they were definitely vegan at one point, I remember her doing stories of their shopping delivery saying that people had been asking what a vegan family ate

Chablis1

VIP Member
didn’t even recognise her at first. 🤣

She also looks like he’s holding her hostage. Why is she so weird about holding her head at that absurd angle??? 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just think they’re a very odd family. The boys don’t seem to lead a normal existence.

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Jumping on beds is just wrong.
Also glad Jasper is dinky & the other J is so adult looking. Looks like a 12 year old to me.
The boy wearing his gum boots all the time, are they not heavy & uncomfortable to walk around in for long periods of time?
The place they stayed looks way above the budget of most large families. Would They have chosen to stay there if it was not #kindly gifted?

rainbowlemon

VIP Member
From her blog:

One of the most frequent questions i get asked is “Why don’t my children wear shoes” and “Why did i wait to get the twins first shoes until well after they had mastered walking”

Over a year ago i came across a brand called VivoBarefoot. I was very intrigued as i have always loved being barefoot myself especially struggling with anxiety, it seemed to help when i was outside connected with the ground barefoot. i have since learnt that this is a recognised technique called ‘Earthing’. I wasn’t aware of it at the time but for me it always has relieved stress.

I would often let the boys run out in the garden without shoes on much to the disapproval of my parents. I hadn’t researched anything at the time, i just knew i loved the feeling myself.

So when i came across this brand, i started looking into their research. For me it made a lot of sense and ever since then, our family have worn barefoot shoes exclusively.

I love this brand and i love their shoes. i have often thought you need to have children’s feet measured and fitted in store. My Mum’s family owned a string of shoe shops while she was growing up and she has always been adamant when it comes to the boys feet and having properly fitted shoes.

It carries on here:

https://www.motheroffiveboys.com/single-post/2018/10/02/My-barefoot-kids
But don't forget to use the code at the end!