Most Haunted

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Stuart was known as Pebbles. He was known at times to "help" the activity if there wasn't much happening. I wasn't a fan of when Karl and Stuart went off on their own because it usually meant there was a "drama" incoming. David Wells gave Karl a right slap one time because they were messing about too much. I think that was on one of the American lives.
Hahaha I love that about David. Whenever Karl and Stu go off together me and my partner roll our eyes because it's so obvious they're causing half of it when the crazy tit happens to them almost all the time.

Reactions: 1
The episode that sticks in my head was the Theatre Royal, Drury Lane. That was the first time anything major happened on the show. Before that it had just been a few orbs, the show changed then and they seemed to think they had to outdo it. Yvette sacked Richard Felix as well, he was great and i still have one of his DVD’s about Liverpool ghost stories somewhere 😂
This is the episode that I always think about! Funnily enough I was telling my other half about it last night because we saw an advert for Frozen Live which is currently on at Dury Lane. I always remember the theater seat being pushed forward and didn't they get a figure on camera down the end of the corridor for the first time.

My ex used to be a surveyor for a lot of the London theatres and I was always jealous when he done that one!

Reactions: 2
I was very lucky because I was a fan of the show before I joined. I've got a complete set of all the lives as they were broadcast from the very first one in 2002 to the last one. There was so much edited out of the DVD releases.

Marcelle also left of her own accord because she was terrified while filming. Cath still works as a hairdresser in Manchester but is very much off the radar now. I haven't heard from her for a good three/four years. As far as I know she wasn't asked back for the revival either. Yes Stuart was known as Pebbles. He was known at times to "help" the activity if there wasn't much happening. I wasn't a fan of when Karl and Stuart went off on their own because it usually meant there was a "drama" incoming. David Wells gave Karl a right slap one time because they were messing about too much. I think that was on one of the American lives.

Happy to answer any questions, it is nice to see that Most Haunted is remembered fondly by some. It can be a tricky subject to speak about at times.
Oh it is fondly remembered, some of my favourite memories are sitting and watching it with my family 🥰🥰 I love the old episodes and i always feel nostalgic when I visit them again. So thanks for answering questions and sharing your experiences. Xx

Reactions: 3

This is the website that outed Most Haunted for being fake. He has a lot of clips not aired of in between takes to give you an idea of how it’s all filmed. He used to sit & watch episodes & review them, & also as you’ll see on the website there’s a huge list of psychics he visited & outed as fake. He was in contact with Derek & his wife before his death & despite him knowing Derek was a fraud he was very respectful. Colin Fry was also in contact with him before Colins death, & Colin even admitted to Jon (owner of the website) that it’s all fake & he would come out & admit it publicly but it would have massive repercussions on his family later down the line.

• Heart
@DrLoomis would you say then that everything that happened was genuine or was there a lot of fakery? Do you mind me asking what your role was?

I was a production assistant so I just went where I was needed, sometimes at the location, sometimes in the gallery or sometimes the studio. One of the more tedious jobs I had was printing out a larger studio and pasting it onto cue cards for Paul Ross to use because his eyesight was so bad at the time he couldn't read an autocue even with glasses!

Over all what I experienced seemed genuine to me but as the live shows got longer and viewers started to drop, you began to see a pattern that a couple of members of the team would often be the ones that "saw" things or had things "thrown" at them. There was certainly never a meeting where they said "right tonight X, Y & Z will happen"

From what I know from the new episodes it seems to have totally jumped the shark now. I believe there was a "haunted doll" which mysteriously caught fire during an investigation.

Reactions: 4
Mary Loves Dick was probably the best known Most Haunted moment of all time.... and it is still bloody hilarious today! "She protects him and covers him up" didn't help either :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh Denbigh was my absolute highlight. It’s local to me and I loved every second and still have the DVD 😁
I used to get in bed every night with my two dogs as I lived alone. Surrounded myself in alcohol and snacks and scared myself silly for three hours a night!
i went to the St George’s Hall night in Liverpool and we got high fives off the crew. I also went on a special ghost hunt overnight in Alton Towers with Chris Conway and Kieran. We used Kieran’s equipment and had a seance in a dungeon with Chris all stood in the dark holding hands.
I realise I sound like a super fan here 😂

• Heart
Denbigh was a favourite of mine, I think I've said earlier (So I am sorry if I am repeating myself!) but it was so cold! Lesley bought hot water bottles for the audience to share between themselves because it was just so bitter!

Kieran was just lovely as well. Total gentleman. Chris Conway was fab as well. I remember his first show when, in his strong Scottish accent declared; "Yvette, There's been a murder here" and we all fell about laughing for a while after.

• Heart
Yes it looked so dam cold up there because it was so open to the elements.
I actually support people with learning disabilities that once upon a time lived there. It’s never spoken about it was that horrific. I imagine being in there in the dark was just scary as hell.
I loved Pendle hill too. That was a good week

• Heart
Pendle Hill will always be known as the best MHL show ever. It was before my time that it happened but it was always the benchmark for every show after: "It was good but it was no Pendle Hill". Kieran always maintained it was mass hysteria. John went, then Stuart went, Cath and Jon soon followed. Sally who was the floor manager at the time once said to me that she thought that by the end of the night she would have to run the show herself because there was no one left.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know someone who is VERY close to the team, and I have met Yvette, Karl, Glen, Stuart and Rick. I can say, hand on heart, Rick is an absolute joy! Such a good guy. Yvette and Karl both seem lovely too. I used to fancy the arse of Glen, but he wasn’t interested unfortunately! (I’m terrible at flirting, so he probably didn’t pick up on it anyway!)

• Haha
I know someone who is VERY close to the team, and I have met Yvette, Karl, Glen, Stuart and Rick. I can say, hand on heart, Rick is an absolute joy! Such a good guy. Yvette and Karl both seem lovely too. I used to fancy the arse of Glen, but he wasn’t interested unfortunately! (I’m terrible at flirting, so he probably didn’t pick up on it anyway!)
I think Yvette flirts with Glen.....alot!

I think Yvette just has a flirty nature. I've noticed she's like that with quite a few guys on the show.