Monique Nadia Palombo - (fashionbymnp)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah seen that.. I think tbh the girl has issues, like she is def going through some sort of breakdown because she has become like a different person to who she was last year, and yeah I can relate Iv been cheated on and it’s awful but this wasn’t the first time DD did the dirty on her- he cheated on her before they got engaged and she took him back so sort of don’t have much sympathy for that if I’m honest, I think she is very insecure, definitely a fake- not the sweet intellect she gives the impression of, her TikTok content is complete shite- I mean I am shocked her ratbag of an agency hasn’t pulled her up about it- the fact her interaction low is so low is also a red flag
---
I just don’t like girls who paint the sweet and innocent look when you are a complete brass- that’s not right, she is very fake everyone who works/ knows her says that, I mean come on you are pals with that sket Justine who by the way is nothing like her pictures as does Monique- they both majorly edit themselves because I kid you not you wouldn’t look twice at them in the street- very very average, but the attitude of “I’m better than you” is very apparent from Monique and that’s why she hardly gets any work- brands can’t stand that self entitlement- not that I’m a huge fan of Molly from Aquarius but at least she’s comes over as genuine and not up her own arse
She also isn’t best pals with one of the biggest hoes in Glasgow - and she got with Dan remember and Monique is still pals with her- how desperate must you be

Last edited:
Wow you seem to really see them in person all the time…Gleneagles, Edinburgh, out for coffee, driving past them, overhearing their conversations in person…Seems a little bit sus😂🫣
---

Also where did you get your information about Shad the dentist? He is Justine’s half brother guys… So I think some of the rumours have been mixed up here😂
---

Also where did you get your information about Shad the dentist? He is Justine’s half brother guys… So I think some of the rumours have been mixed up here😂 I’m best pals with Justine’s only cousin and can confirm no affair with him lol.

Also what rough area are you referring to as Justine and her family are from Giffnock?
Since when was he her half brother…

But yes agree that all these rumours seem to be a bit insane and strange, getting very personal lol. Seems like she’s rubbed people up the wrong way

Reactions: 1
Since when was he her half brother…

But yes agree that all these rumours seem to be a bit insane and strange, getting very personal lol. Seems like she’s rubbed people up the wrong way
Yeah the person is just talking bare tit, she doesn’t have a half brother or any brother for that matter 😂🤦🏻‍♀️😩
But yeah maybe she just shagged that dentist guy and that’s not the person she cheated on her current bf with.. I know she was involved with him at some stage cause that’s how she got into the fillers/ Botox , I seen a pic of her before she got anything done and I was like shocked like shocked she’s had lots of work done
But like you said she seems to have pissed off a lot of people like it’s worrying that the bf doesn’t know how disliked she is and more importantly what a brass she is
I actually feel sorry for the guy
Does anyone know who he is?

Monique is defo dating Jack they were at meat joint together yesterday and both posted the same dinner pic on their story

Monique is defo dating Jack they were at meat joint together yesterday and both posted the same dinner pic on their story
Oh wow have major tea on this one
But firstly is anyone aware of a Scottish influencer called jilly isballe?
basically Aquarius copy all of her backdrops for the likes of Abbie Molly and Monique it’s actually embarrassing apparently her agency have clocked onto this and proper hate Aquarius think they have some beef there with forehead and Amy, but the jilly girl is meant to be super lovely, one of the brands that the agency I work for rave about her and she is tbh absolutely gorgeous- seen a few of her reels and definitely what I like about her is she’s real not fake or up her own arse like The Aquarius girls
Could definitely work for her, not stuck up or over filled she’s just a natural beauty and I’d say got to be the top influencer in Scotland? Apart from that coke head one who was with the drug dealer- the 35 year old who lives in Cumbernauld can’t remember her name
---
So the tea I have on Monique is that this new fella Jack the DJ guy, one of his friends was telling one of my friends that he’s just playing Monique- like he’s not in it for long term, it’s just a sex thing and he has another girl who he’s proper serious who’s absolutely worldly apparently but she’s not on social media he’s head over heels about her- but with Monique he’s just using her for sex apparently she gives out pretty easily and I’m not sure how reliable this comment is but apparently they both like the ❄☕ 🙊💀

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Oh wow have major tea on this one
But firstly is anyone aware of a Scottish influencer called jilly isballe?
basically Aquarius copy all of her backdrops for the likes of Abbie Molly and Monique it’s actually embarrassing apparently her agency have clocked onto this and proper hate Aquarius think they have some beef there with forehead and Amy, but the jilly girl is meant to be super lovely, one of the brands that the agency I work for rave about her and she is tbh absolutely gorgeous- seen a few of her reels and definitely what I like about her is she’s real not fake or up her own arse like The Aquarius girls
Could definitely work for her, not stuck up or over filled she’s just a natural beauty and I’d say got to be the top influencer in Scotland? Apart from that coke head one who was with the drug dealer- the 35 year old who lives in Cumbernauld can’t remember her name
---
So the tea I have on Monique is that this new fella Jack the DJ guy, one of his friends was telling one of my friends that he’s just playing Monique- like he’s not in it for long term, it’s just a sex thing and he has another girl who he’s proper serious who’s absolutely worldly apparently but she’s not on social media he’s head over heels about her- but with Monique he’s just using her for sex apparently she gives out pretty easily and I’m not sure how reliable this comment is but apparently they both like the ❄☕ 🙊💀
Ehhhh you might want to give the Jilly Isabella thread a read…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s definitely jumping on the band wagon of the free filler and Botox
She just recently went to someone on TT got cheek filler and Botox- I don’t believe she’s 25 she looks 35 and now had a full face of filler , lips chin jaw cheeks
She’s so fake
One minute she’s up her bffs arse promoting her dodgy business now one from Aquarius - fake as her lips
Also the hair is horrific, she looks like a middle aged nanny
Actually couldn’t believe it when I seen her in Glasgow recently— she’s put on major timber so videos and pics are definitely edited and she’s tiny like 5’2 , the older woman who was with her is taller than her and looks unreal whoever it was, an unpaid photographer by the looks of it
Beyond cringe
---
Anyway season 2 should be good viewing
Also heard that the brass who is Monique’s bff was devastated her bf never asked the question when they were in NYC- she was bitching about him to her friend… who’s one of my friends in Glasgow- basically he found out about the thread of her online and a few mates told him she cheated on him a few months ago …

I was looking for this thread.I was in kong last week and met a group of girls who are pally with that girl Justine. They told us that she’s constantly comparing her boyfriend and his brother to her pals not sure what that meant if its looks or what but it was weird. Apparently she said the younger is better, so think it might be looks? Awkward if it is
she’s also opening up her own clinic next year And her boyfriend is giving her the money for it. Guy is easily manipulated

Is Monique still dating jakmaster , she posted she was single the other day on her story

I was looking for this thread.I was in kong last week and met a group of girls who are pally with that girl Justine. They told us that she’s constantly comparing her boyfriend and his brother to her pals not sure what that meant if its looks or what but it was weird. Apparently she said the younger is better, so think it might be looks? Awkward if it is
she’s also opening up her own clinic next year And her boyfriend is giving her the money for it. Guy is easily manipulated

Is Monique still dating jakmaster , she posted she was single the other day on her story
oh that’s interesting.. so Justine the sket said she prefers her current boyfriend (the Declan guy) she prefers his brother??! She is messed up.
she’s a complete tart and gold digger, Declan is clearly desperate to even associate himself with such a beg like her.

also not sure if you heard this from her friends but apparently she was RAGING that he never proposed to her in NYC and I heard through the grapevine.. the reason is.. he found out about the rumours of her cheating and this thread apparently…
Basically in short one of their friends- not sure if it’s Justine’s or Declan’s- one of them is stiring the pot on Justine and trying to expose her for what she is

regrading Monique the snore - probably is true - she’s had more men than Iv had hot dinners this year- and that’s cool but own it- don’t paint yourself like missy good shoes when you are flaunting yourself all over Glasgow and getting a reputation for yourself.

the most apparent thing about her this year is 1) the major decline in work and 2) how old she looks
I swear she’s aged like 10 years from last year

It also really annoys me how much she edits her pictures to make herself skinny and tall when she like is 5’2

has that Molly McFarlane left Aquarius?

She is tiny. I’m not tall myself but I always assumed she was tall from her photos.
I was out in partick last night with friends and we ended up sharing a table with a group of people (girls and boys). We ended up talking about influencers because two of the girls wanted photos for their instas. The guy started talking about rebecca Donaldson, Amy Moore (because she manages influencers) then said he knows a guy who has a girlfriend who’s popular. He was talking about dirty Dan!!
One of the girls showed him Monique and then a pic of her and Justine. He said he has had a threesome with Justine and knows her very well. Apparently they went to uni up north together. I can barely remember anything else but I think we all gasped so loud everyone was staring aha

Molly is definitely the most popular so I imagine she gets paid the most. But he lips freak me out

I reckon Megan is well paid too though. She has a podcast and YouTube, seems to put a lot of effort into it all. I don’t know who any of the other girls are. I sometimes pop onto that Lydia karas pagebecause I like her outfits but that’s it
Were this guys initials GF by any chance?

Were this guys initials GF by any chance?
What guy the one who said he slept with that tart Justine?
honestly I don’t know how that girl can show her filler face around Glasgow she has such a bad reputation like I mean BAD and I’m not just talking about the stuff online… so many people I know in Glasgow and Edinburgh know of her and really really dislike her.. shocked Monique still hasn’t got the brain cells to work out her bestie is bad news and to distance herself from her

Oh so have some tea ☕
I thought there was a thread on Justine but can’t find it
So my friend is pals with one of her clients/ friends and yeah basically she’s been trying to get pregnant for 2 years.. she did this to “nab” Declan because his family are minted- they own that window company- so apparently his family are friends are completely shocked as they don’t rate Justine (shock) hence why he hasn’t proposed… the main people happy for her are her family because financially the baby is set up for life.
Also not sure when this happened but one of Declan’s friends found out about her cheating and this thread and somehow Declan found this thread … he confronted Justine and she denied cheating but apparently so many people have said to him the truth that he is doubtful of her and what her motives are.. basically the relationship has been on the rocks.. then bingo she’s pregnant- a complete honey trap move- just when you think the girl can’t get any worse 🤢
Then of course Monique the snore was all happy with the news as she knows her bff will have some financial support for the rest of her life as she is just a complete gold digger
Justine comes from basics and she makes out as if she comes from money
She comes from tit at least own that and stop dropping your knickers all over Glasgow and building a reputation for yourself
Poor Declan that’s the final nail in the coffin now..
---
Bet you anything he will have a DNA test carried out on that baby… to stay with someone when you know she’s cheated, after your money, is a known hoe in Glasgow and is hated by so many people has got to tell you he is majorly insecure to keep her by his side
Also heard and I think someone else mentioned this- she openly tells people that she fancies Declan’s brother 😂 and proper bitchy and jealous of his GF… it just gets worse and worse with this girl

• Wow
A lot of chat about Justine and her intentional pregnancy last night at the aesthetics awards

some girls were screeching when one of them said about her boyfriend and his brother. I couldn’t hear all of it because it was so loud but did hear that’s she got pregnant on purpose and she’s planning a big baby shower and gender reveal

Apparently theyre also getting a new house and it’s huge

• Wow