Monique Nadia Palombo - (fashionbymnp)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You’d be surprised. I drive the same car as them and also rent and earn around that mark, plus the fact they won’t have many outgoings apart from their car + house due to everything being gifted.
Exactly. On social media not everything is as it seems

Reactions: 1
I interned in PR for one of the big semi luxury jewellery companies, we were looking for Glasgow based influencers to do promo for the local retailers and Megan, Molly, Mon, Abbie and the ‘big’ Aquarius girls were immediately off the cards. To be fair Molly only because she works closely with a lot of other jewellery brands, but the rest was due to their engagement. Ava Black was our top pick. So I don’t necessarily think more followers = more jobs and better paid. That’s what they want you to believe, they are selling a lifestyle too but I’d be surprised if most of them made over 2k a month after tax.

Reactions: 4
I interned in PR for one of the big semi luxury jewellery companies, we were looking for Glasgow based influencers to do promo for the local retailers and Megan, Molly, Mon, Abbie and the ‘big’ Aquarius girls were immediately off the cards. To be fair Molly only because she works closely with a lot of other jewellery brands, but the rest was due to their engagement. Ava Black was our top pick. So I don’t necessarily think more followers = more jobs and better paid. That’s what they want you to believe, they are selling a lifestyle too but I’d be surprised if most of them made over 2k a month after tax.
THIS 🫶🏻👌🏻
Exactly what I was saying
I work for a PR company in Manchester and that’s basically the rule of thumb- most of the Aquarius girls interaction rate is very very low
Highest is definitely Molly
She’s the only one I would personally work with as PR/ brand representation as she’s isn’t up her own arse like Abigail and Monique

Reactions: 3
Up in Edinburgh this week supervising a photo shoot for work and seen Monique with someone not sure who but in Edinburgh earlier today… I swear someone needs to tell that girl to put down her phone- Iv never seen someone take so many pictures and selfies and that’s with me working in PR with girls who have 3 times the amount of followers than Mon.. like seriously your meant to be having a day out why so serious and self centred I felt sorry for whoever her friend was as she looked totally fed up taking a million pics of Mon… and the thing is like all her pictures look the same- it’s either the pout- which is a complete trout lip not natural or it’s the smile without teeth, if you spent that much on veneers and filler in your face learn to adjust your poses 😂😂
Sorry but I actually had to laugh I think the girl is seriously deluded and up her own ass massively
Everyone was starring at her it was beyond embarrassing , I even seen some women sniggering as it was just so cringe
She is also entirely different to her pics- mostly the height as she doesn’t have long legs she’s at best 5ft 3 and she has a very ordinary look- I swear I don’t know how she gets any work from companies as her interaction on Instagram and TT is very low- one of the lowest from the Aquarius girls, but she’s so plain!
Like looks like very average
Not like that Molly or Abbie who have a really intriguing look…
Baffles me how she gets by as an “influencer” only thing I see her influencing is her personality which is as dull as dishwater

Did something happen to Monique? The comments on her post from the Aquarius girls are saying she’s back..

Did something happen to Monique? The comments on her post from the Aquarius girls are saying she’s back..
Been away with work so not been on here much yeah I remember seeing those comments
Think it’s like they mean she lost herself after Dan cheated on her and now she’s back to her usual self?!
---
But the other day I seem someone put a comment on her TikTok that CCd that Justine girl- the one who works in the chemist and has the Botox place - it was saying something that she cheated with her bf with Dan - moniques ex- the commmey shortly disappeared but I was like wow
Justine replied saying it was lies but my friend who knows Justine ex mate said she is a complete slut in Glasgow and has a bad reputation
---
It really is sad though as those 2 girls are bad news- I seen Monique the other day and see was with Abbie - who I actually like I am surprised Abbie is pals with her as Monique is so up herself
Me and my mate were in our car and Almost crashed as we were pissing ourselves watching these 2 … tbf abbie looked fairly natural but Omg Monique is so stiff!! Like that girl needs to take some lessons, as someone who works in PR and with models, I’d never book her for a job, she is very Unnatural in front of the camera, like I can honestly see how she’s getting no work because it’s like a dead weight moving around- the kid has no life in her😩

Last edited:
Been away with work so not been on here much yeah I remember seeing those comments
Think it’s like they mean she lost herself after Dan cheated on her and now she’s back to her usual self?!
---
But the other day I seem someone put a comment on her TikTok that CCd that Justine girl- the one who works in the chemist and has the Botox place - it was saying something that she cheated with her bf with Dan - moniques ex- the commmey shortly disappeared but I was like wow
Justine replied saying it was lies but my friend who knows Justine ex mate said she is a complete slut in Glasgow and has a bad reputation
---
It really is sad though as those 2 girls are bad news- I seen Monique the other day and see was with Abbie - who I actually like I am surprised Abbie is pals with her as Monique is so up herself
Me and my mate were in our car and Almost crashed as we were pissing ourselves watching these 2 … tbf abbie looked fairly natural but Omg Monique is so stiff!! Like that girl needs to take some lessons, as someone who works in PR and with models, I’d never book her for a job, she is very Unnatural in front of the camera, like I can honestly see how she’s getting no work because it’s like a dead weight moving around- the kid has no life in her😩
I was out last night with some girls and one of their boyfriends who’s a rugby player knows Monique and Justine. He told us that Monique is dating a Dj called jack masters or something like that, never heard of him but apparently he flew her and her mate to ibiza for a weekend and she’s desperate to follow him on a tour somewhere. He said her pal was blonde nd I thought Justine but he said no cos he knows her and it was someone else

he also said he knows that Justine cheated on her boyfriend a few months ago at a party with his mate who’s a dentist and she’s terrified that her boyfriend will find out because she knows he is going to propose to her and she wants it to be in New York. What a mess she is. Seems like everyone knows about this except him too. He also told us that she’s boasting about her boyfriends business and apparently she’s getting gift’s constantly from him and she wants a new car next , he actual needs to make a run for it

Reactions: 2
I was out last night with some girls and one of their boyfriends who’s a rugby player knows Monique and Justine. He told us that Monique is dating a Dj called jack masters or something like that, never heard of him but apparently he flew her and her mate to ibiza for a weekend and she’s desperate to follow him on a tour somewhere. He said her pal was blonde nd I thought Justine but he said no cos he knows her and it was someone else

he also said he knows that Justine cheated on her boyfriend a few months ago at a party with his mate who’s a dentist and she’s terrified that her boyfriend will find out because she knows he is going to propose to her and she wants it to be in New York. What a mess she is. Seems like everyone knows about this except him too. He also told us that she’s boasting about her boyfriends business and apparently she’s getting gift’s constantly from him and she wants a new car next , he actual needs to make a run for it
☕ ☕
Well now everyone knows about her cheating on her boyfriend 😂

• Haha

Omg
Haha someone has to send him the link to this thread because what you have just said just backs up the gossip I heard today !!
One of my clients is friends / not friends with Justines cousin and yeah that’s right the wench is having an affair with a dentist- I know the guy his name is shad jaff- dentist in Glasgow haha brillant, what a complete slag she is, I honestly hope her bf finds out, she is rancid that girl, I mean everyone in Glasgow knows what a tart she is
---
As for Monique wow that girl moves on fast 👀 proper little closet bleep so she is, I’m surprised it wasn’t Justine cause that’s her only pal apart from her school mates who tolerate her for the sake of it- my friend does one of those girls treatments and mentioned about Monique- she is very very sly like I mean SLY 👀 and that was a mate of hers saying that ☕

• Wow
Is this the same Justine who owns Ace Aesthetics?
No I think her company is called nu aesthetic , she completely ruined my mates lips so I would avoid her like the plague , how she is able to practice aesthetics is beyond me, she used to work in a chemist but she rents a room from some tit salon in Glasgow so she does the aesthetics like twice a week

No I think her company is called nu aesthetic , she completely ruined my mates lips so I would avoid her like the plague , how she is able to practice aesthetics is beyond me, she used to work in a chemist but she rents a room from some tit salon in Glasgow so she does the aesthetics like twice a week
And probs did 5 day training course to be quali. Wait until laws change and all these girls are out of business

You know.
I just think that Justine is horrid honestly I was in Starbucks once and she was on the table beside me talking to one of her scruffy pals and she was just so up herself
I was so so so close to saying- stfu you muppet😂
Complete sket she is
I really hope her bf finds out what a cheating lieing skank she actually is
He deserves a nice girl not a jumped up tart from a rough area of Glasgow who is a complete gold digger as well
Embarrassing

I also think Monique is just as bad-at least she was semi likeable when she was with dirty Dan but she’s just up her own arse And very few people like her- apparently she’s like the ❄ too but think someone else confirmed that on a thread somewhere

they both want rich men and just lay on their backs for a living- aka “social media influencer “ 😂😩

honestly I have more respect for only fans girls at least they own the fact they are brasses
But In the social media- PR company I work for all the talent has actual jobs as well as the influencing and most have around 800k plus followers
Monique is just a carry on
She papped off dirty Dan and now she is papping off her parents
The girl has no shame
Following DJs around at her age what a bellend

You know.
I just think that Justine is horrid honestly I was in Starbucks once and she was on the table beside me talking to one of her scruffy pals and she was just so up herself
I was so so so close to saying- stfu you muppet😂
Complete sket she is
I really hope her bf finds out what a cheating lieing skank she actually is
He deserves a nice girl not a jumped up tart from a rough area of Glasgow who is a complete gold digger as well
Embarrassing

I also think Monique is just as bad-at least she was semi likeable when she was with dirty Dan but she’s just up her own arse And very few people like her- apparently she’s like the ❄ too but think someone else confirmed that on a thread somewhere

they both want rich men and just lay on their backs for a living- aka “social media influencer “ 😂😩

honestly I have more respect for only fans girls at least they own the fact they are brasses
But In the social media- PR company I work for all the talent has actual jobs as well as the influencing and most have around 800k plus followers
Monique is just a carry on
She papped off dirty Dan and now she is papping off her parents
The girl has no shame
Following DJs around at her age what a bellend
Wow you seem to really see them in person all the time…Gleneagles, Edinburgh, out for coffee, driving past them, overhearing their conversations in person…Seems a little bit sus😂🫣
---
Wow you seem to really see them in person all the time…Gleneagles, Edinburgh, out for coffee, driving past them, overhearing their conversations in person…Seems a little bit sus😂🫣
Also where did you get your information about Shad the dentist? He is Justine’s half brother guys… So I think some of the rumours have been mixed up here😂
---
Also where did you get your information about Shad the dentist? He is Justine’s half brother guys… So I think some of the rumours have been mixed up here😂 I’m best pals with Justine’s only cousin and can confirm no affair with him lol.

Also what rough area are you referring to as Justine and her family are from Giffnock?

Last edited:
---

Also where did you get your information about Shad the dentist? He is Justine’s half brother guys… So I think some of the rumours have been mixed up here😂
---

Also where did you get your information about Shad the dentist? He is Justine’s half brother guys… So I think some of the rumours have been mixed up here😂 I’m best pals with Justine’s only cousin and can confirm no affair with him lol.

Also what rough area are you referring to as Justine and her family are from Giffnock?
Seems a little bit what?
incase you don’t have the brain cells to work out Justine- Justine “friend” Scotland is a small place and when I’m up for work there are certain places me and my colleagues go for content… so you just failed on that one babe
Ah ok sure it’s her half brother 🤥 … sure it is
That’s serious BS because I know for a fact that’s not her half brother so there is no need to try and divert the lies as hopefully you/ your bff boyfriend will find this thread and drop ya :)
im just letting the thread know what I heard from one of your/ your friends mate
No one gives a tit where she is from
The point is she pretends she is some wealthy boss witch when she is a complete sket and pretty much all Glasgow knows it
But thanks for your input babe it’s just got the thread more views 🫶🏻

Had to Google him. He seems like a nice guy 🤥
I did the same. She seems to have really sh*t taste in men. He’s been done with s*xual harassment
---
Omg
Haha someone has to send him the link to this thread because what you have just said just backs up the gossip I heard today !!
One of my clients is friends / not friends with Justines cousin and yeah that’s right the wench is having an affair with a dentist- I know the guy his name is shad jaff- dentist in Glasgow haha brillant, what a complete slag she is, I honestly hope her bf finds out, she is rancid that girl, I mean everyone in Glasgow knows what a tart she is
---
As for Monique wow that girl moves on fast 👀 proper little closet bleep so she is, I’m surprised it wasn’t Justine cause that’s her only pal apart from her school mates who tolerate her for the sake of it- my friend does one of those girls treatments and mentioned about Monique- she is very very sly like I mean SLY 👀 and that was a mate of hers saying that ☕
I don’t think it was jaff the rugby guy said he knows the guy well and I don’t see anything on insta with them two together. I’m sure the guy has a girlfriend as well and is a diff dentist

he just said that she was seen getting upset scared that someone would tell her boyfriend and that Monique was going with a guy called jack who’s a dj
---
And probs did 5 day training course to be quali. Wait until laws change and all these girls are out of business
This is so bad seems like everyone is doing a few days on courses then injecting fillers these days

Last edited: