Monique Nadia Palombo - (fashionbymnp)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A lot of chat about Justine and her intentional pregnancy last night at the aesthetics awards

some girls were screeching when one of them said about her boyfriend and his brother. I couldn’t hear all of it because it was so loud but did hear that’s she got pregnant on purpose and she’s planning a big baby shower and gender reveal

Apparently theyre also getting a new house and it’s huge

Omg so strange I was literally going to say I heard the exact same thing- my friend who was also at the awards last night said she was talking to a girl and the pregnancy was deliberate .. but apparently his mum and dad are not best pleased.. they have also been told about Justine having a rep for herself and have warned Declan about her but he seems to be blinded by it- his brother and his gf can’t stand Justine apparently and have said to Declan when they discovered she was cheating to leave her but I think when he found out she was already pregnant- but yeah it’s common knowledge in Glasgow that she got pregnant deliberately to trap Declan and secure the future- she’s a complete gold digger- at least he knows that pretty much the whole city of Glasgow knows of her being a complete slag cheat and beg and let’s be honest- tit sticks

Reactions: 3
got a text from one of my work colleagues and apparently Monique Abigail Abbie and that sketch book Megan are all in palma getting content- she said the only one who is pretty is Abbie and is like her pictures.
Abigael the one who sells cheap handbags gives a very brass look and Monique is a very short dumpy thing who looks 40 years old in real life so definitely they all being on face tune app, how any of those girls get work is beyond me , apart Abbie who is gorgeous. They are all so common and cheap looking.

Reactions: 1
got a text from one of my work colleagues and apparently Monique Abigail Abbie and that sketch book Megan are all in palma getting content- she said the only one who is pretty is Abbie and is like her pictures.
Abigael the one who sells cheap handbags gives a very brass look and Monique is a very short dumpy thing who looks 40 years old in real life so definitely they all being on face tune app, how any of those girls get work is beyond me , apart Abbie who is gorgeous. They are all so common and cheap looking.
Sketch book 😂😂😂😂

So was the dentist that Justine supposedly cheated with Shad Jaff? I mean no way is he her half brother 😂. Do they not work together at his sister’s clinic? Wonder what happened to the plans of her getting her own clinic or if that’s still in the works…

• Haha
She’s looking so very thin
Heard a few rumours regarding this…
1) she has an E.D and it flares up when she is ultra stressed- this has happened a few times
2) she gets the ozempic jab which ultimately makes you loose weight quick as it kills appetite- can only get it on prescription but her tart friend who is preggers can write prescription.

Iv heard the first one from more than a few reliable sources so I’m swaying more towards believing that.

I actually feel kind of sorry for her.

she is very very insecure and looks ill , I still don’t believe she’s 28 though honestly would put her at late 30s- her face has aged majorly over the last 18 months.
I think she looked younger fresher and HEALTHIER when she was living in the dam with dirty Dan- she got 10 x more work and just came across more likeable.
she is trying to be something she is not- like that Ellie girl from down in Cheshire that the agency represents.

The agency is drying up with work and dolla- they have a bad reputation in Glasgow and a few sources surrounding drugs- coke mostly- that most of the girls dabble in - the only girl I have heard good facts about is Abby the girl who owns the blazer company who is by far the prettiest girl they represent and that Molly mcfarlene who has now left.
iv heard Kirsten is actually alright- I work In PR and subsequently met her an event- reluctantly enough I thought she was ok/ she is fairly pretty and decent- Amy is a complete cow though and total coke head- Megan Abbie that sells the tit bags and Mon apparently all take the snow-

Monique is also the oldest at the agency apart from Cara so she doesn’t have time on her hands- my agency just booked this huge TT star who sort of looks a little like Mon but younger and classier looking- I feel Mon has aged with her skimpy outfits and over filled face- she looked significantly younger when she lived in Amsterdam.

I don’t live in Glasgow so not sure if she is out on the nightclub scene much but my little cousin seen her out a few months ago and she was definitely on something apparently and all over some guy in the club - like grinding up against him and slut dancing- apparently she is very bitchy in real life- like giving dirty looks to any pretty girls in the club

like I said the main one who is a sure thing is Abby who sells blazer- the rest are pretty icky
---
So was the dentist that Justine supposedly cheated with Shad Jaff? I mean no way is he her half brother 😂. Do they not work together at his sister’s clinic? Wonder what happened to the plans of her getting her own clinic or if that’s still in the works…
Yeah she talks out her fake fat arse that one- I think it was him but I also heard it was another dentist who has a finance who is pregnant- that’s all I know- so if anyone knows this guy dentist please spill the tea
She is pretty big now though that she is pregnant and it’s all went to her face- must be killing her not being able to fill her face with tox and filler as well as drinking and taking drugs- honestly I find it alarming that she works In the medical field- wouldn’t touch her as far as I can throw her- she has such a bad rep in Glasgow- apparently her melt of a boyfriend found out about her cheating and took her back after kicking her out of their flat in Glasgow for a few days- then boom few months later she’s pregnant - she’s a total bunny boiler/ gold digger.
apparently his parents can’t stand her and don’t like her family much as they are fairly lower class in comparison- none of any of it surprises me I think the girl likes the drama and thrives off the attention- she’s like the dregs of some tragic Glasgow soap opera / tit version of keeping up with the Kardashian’s

Last edited:
  • Wow
1) she has an E.D and it flares up when she is ultra stressed- this has happened a few times
2) she gets the ozempic jab which ultimately makes you loose weight quick as it kills appetite- can only get it on prescription but her tart friend who is preggers can write prescription.

Iv heard the first one from more than a few reliable sources so I’m swaying more towards believing that.

she is very very insecure and looks ill , I still don’t believe she’s 28 though honestly would put her at late 30s- her face has aged majorly over the last 18 months.
I think she looked younger fresher and HEALTHIER when she was living in the dam with dirty Dan- she got 10 x more work and just came across more likeable.
she is trying to be something she is not- like that Ellie girl from down in Cheshire that the agency represents.

The agency is drying up with work and dolla- they have a bad reputation in Glasgow and a few sources surrounding drugs- coke mostly- that most of the girls dabble in - the only girl I have heard good facts about is Abby the girl who owns the blazer company who is by far the prettiest girl they represent and that Molly mcfarlene who has now left.
iv heard Kirsten is actually alright- I work In PR and subsequently met her an event- reluctantly enough I thought she was ok/ she is fairly pretty and decent- Amy is a complete cow though and total coke head- Megan Abbie that sells the tit bags and Mon apparently all take the snow-

Monique is also the oldest at the agency apart from Cara so she doesn’t have time on her hands- my agency just booked this huge TT star who sort of looks a little like Mon but younger and classier looking- I feel Mon has aged with her skimpy outfits and over filled face- she looked significantly younger when she lived in Amsterdam.

I don’t live in Glasgow so not sure if she is out on the nightclub scene much but my little cousin seen her out a few months ago and she was definitely on something apparently and all over some guy in the club - like grinding up against him and slut dancing- apparently she is very bitchy in real life- like giving dirty looks to any pretty girls in the club

like I said the main one who is a sure thing is Abby who sells blazer- the rest are pretty icky
Sent from my iphune

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

---

Yeah she talks out her fake fat arse that one- I think it was him but I also heard it was another dentist who has a finance who is pregnant- that’s all I know- so if anyone knows this guy dentist please spill the tea
She is pretty big now though that she is pregnant and it’s all went to her face- must be killing her not being able to fill her face with tox and filler as well as drinking and taking drugs- honestly I find it alarming that she works In the medical field- wouldn’t touch her as far as I can throw her- she has such a bad rep in Glasgow- apparently her melt of a boyfriend found out about her cheating and took her back after kicking her out of their flat in Glasgow for a few days- then boom few months later she’s pregnant - she’s a total bunny boiler/ gold digger.
apparently his parents can’t stand her and don’t like her family much as they are fairly lower class in comparison- none of any of it surprises me I think the girl likes the drama and thrives off the attention- she’s like the dregs of some tragic Glasgow soap opera / tit version of keeping up with the Kardashian’s
And breathe aha! But I think it’s dr.a_c you’re referring to as the other dentist? He’s been known to be in a lot of girls dm’s

And breathe aha! But I think it’s dr.a_c you’re referring to as the other dentist? He’s been known to be in a lot of girls dm’s
Hahah I know lots of tea there…
Yup that’s the one
My friends sister slept with him apparently years ago when she was at uni in Glasgow
Apparently he’s proper dirty and is a complete dog
His GF is a knockout!
I don’t get why she’s with him - she could do leagues better
But yeah it’s either him or the shaf guy Justine went with
If the fella has any sense he will get a DNA test knowing that girl
Also heard the agency are in some trouble waters money wise so would be interesting to know that outcome
Apparently they didn’t get paid for season 2 of the tit show it was just for publicity
I would say half of the girls work is products only
On average £1800-£4k a month tops for the Aquarius girls
---
Always got gay vibes from this one. His girlfriend is gorgeous.
yup second this/ he gives me major pegging vibe 🤢