momab1982_mck_

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not Moma B getting called a toxic piece of shit and an old cunt. Ahahahahahahahahaha

Reactions: 3
It's all bullshit, if she had anything on dish the tea, she wouldn't keep threatening to out her, she would of done it by now.
This is what I don’t get? Just tell us already

Shit or get off the pot as my auld nana would say

Stuff like this should stay on Facebook not TikTok
---
Not Moma B getting called a toxic piece of shit and an old cunt. Ahahahahahahahahaha
Omg why did I have to go to sleep and miss the drama.
Cheffy is a gobshite at the best of time, even worse when she’s had a wine bottle or ten but her calling out the Goblin would’ve killed me off

Working a night shift does have some positives
Shan used to keep me entertained...now she appears to have retired, it's just not same in the wee small hours

Reactions: 2
Working a night shift does have some positives
Shan used to keep me entertained...now she appears to have retired, it's just not same in the wee small hours
I’ve just read the last part or Cheffy thread. She did make me laugh with what she said about Goblin

If only momab did nightly lives then you’d be ok

Reactions: 2
I’ve just read the last part or Cheffy thread. She did make me laugh with what she said about Goblin

If only momab did nightly lives then you’d be ok
St Goblin's attempts to "save Cheffy" fell on stony grounddear God, you couldn't write it, but pissed or not, she wasn't wrong

Literally scrolling and caught this. The quality of the compression isn’t great. Sorry.

Attachments

Your browser is not able to display this video.