Molly McFarlane #2 being engaged was her personality, now it's time to face reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw her ex’s sister posted a pic at the weekend of Sean at the airport, he’s moving to Australia now

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Has mollys bf had a hair transplany. Her tik tok from their date night made me speculate

Reactions: 1
the ‘ex sister in law’ and Molly always have the same stuff on. It’s like the ex was dating his sister lol
I swear some stuff now I think she’s kind of trying to follow the new bfs sister 👀 not completely but some stuff she’d never have worn before.

Reactions: 4
she's been wearing exact outfits/clothes that his sister wears, it's pretty creepy. I always wonder, if my brother brought home someone like Molly I would not be happy but his sister and molly seem to be bff now

Reactions: 1
Assume she’s copied Tasha (love island last year) and Lyds butlers short new hair styles. Girl hasn’t got an original bone in her body.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched her new vid and seen how abruptly the video ends? I know she’s not the best at editing or filming videos tbf 😂but this vid ends so randomly she’s literally mid sentence

Reactions: 4
Has anyone watched her new vid and seen how abruptly the video ends? I know she’s not the best at editing or filming videos tbf 😂but this vid ends so randomly she’s literally mid sentence
she’s getting worse at editing. she should honestly just pack youtube in tbh cause it’s clear she only ever uploads when it’s a brand deal

Reactions: 9
In her latest video she says she treated herself to a shirt from END, and then goes on to say ‘shout out to the girl who gave me discount, I realised when I got home they’d taken money off for me’

WHAT the actual duck. Who is this utter simp who’s given money off to someone who has more money and clothes than sense? What do they think END needs promoted by her? I genuinely don’t get the logic? Why are we giving these people so much free stuff? Would a normal non influencer, who’s saved up money to buy something be offered that? It’s literally insane.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Couldn’t even skip through it 🤥 she started to say what documentary she watched about 3 times and kept stopping every time she pulled out of her wardrobe 😴

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.