Molly McFarlane #2 being engaged was her personality, now it's time to face reality

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In her latest video she says she treated herself to a shirt from END, and then goes on to say ‘shout out to the girl who gave me discount, I realised when I got home they’d taken money off for me’

WHAT the actual duck. Who is this utter simp who’s given money off to someone who has more money and clothes than sense? What do they think END needs promoted by her? I genuinely don’t get the logic? Why are we giving these people so much free stuff? Would a normal non influencer, who’s saved up money to buy something be offered that? It’s literally insane.

Totally agree with this under any other circumstance but I wouldn’t put it past Molly to not realise something was on offer/there was a deal. The lassie is a complete simpleton and so full of herself. Doubt it was a cheeky discount cause they liked her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Totally agree with this under any other circumstance but I wouldn’t put it past Molly to not realise something was on offer/there was a deal. The lassie is a complete simpleton and so full of herself. Doubt it was a cheeky discount cause they liked her 😂
Well this is what I am thinking! It’s not as if END is a small business, or local to Glasgow, it’s literally a huge chain on par with Selfridges; I didn’t even think they could give discount unless maybe it was staff discount?
More fool that girl who gave her it if so. 😅

Someone please tell me how this girl is an influencer and actually makes money?
Her last video she shaved her face and it cut off abruptly in the end. Also her house is so cluttered with so much stuff , especially her bathroom it’s actually disgusting. Hoarder central

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.