Molly-Mae Hague #34 Nobody puts baby on the table

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Welcome back to another thread recap, I hope you’re all doing very very well

The title you guysss ??? Iykyk xxx

I can’t believe I’m sitting here right now, talking to you guysss and I literallyyy have a 3 week old chiyulddd ??? Like I actuallyyy managed to keep her alive for 3 weeks ??? Can you believe it ??? Can you actuallyyy, literallyyy believe it ??? I’m sorryyy you guysss but that’s just insane to me ??? I told you guysss that I was lucky enough to be able to literallyyy push her out of my vagina and I’m sorryyy but I’m never going to stop talking about it ??? I’m soyyy incredibly lucky and blessed to have given birth naturallyyy ??? Sorry you guysss, I know all births are natural. I’m soyyy sorryyy if I’ve offended you just now but you guysss know I just have to be better than everyone else ??? But literallyyy, I pushed her out of my vagina ??? And Tommy literallyyy loved watching everything ??? Love that for him x

Anywaysss Tommy has literallyyy just left to go to Saudi Arabia to win his fight ??? Obviouslyyy win. It’s a demolition job ??? Let’s gooo daddy x Our champ x I promise you guysss I will categoricallyyy not be watching becuz I’m just soyyy bored of it ??? Like I think Tommy fancies Jake more than me ??? I literallyyy had to block Jake and his entire team becuz… let’s not even talk about it you guysss, we move. I’m soyyy soyyy proud of Tommy, he’s literallyyy the moysttt incredible daddy to BamBam and he’s been working super super hard for this fight. Soyyy hard that baby girl has literallyyy seen him wunce ??? But he’s an unREALLL dad you guysss ??? I literallyyy wanted zerohhh help from him ??? Anywaysss I’ve been soyyy busy with BamBam that I haven’t even had time to worry about washing Tommy’s boxers or even wash my own hair ??? Brush my teeth ??? Nothing changes there. Oh and Eggy escaped and got stuck on the roof for two days ??? No biggie you guysss. We continue as normal ??? I literallyyy love my cats soyyy much ??? I’m the moysttt loving cat mom ??? I promise you guysss he’s literallyyy fine ???

Anywaysss I have soyyy soyyy much to talk to you guysss about that I’ve literallyyy written 6 pages worth of notes in my diary ??? It’s from Louis Vuitton x I literallyyy haven’t written this much since I did my GCSE’s ??? Omg no sorry you guysss I wrote my book didn’t I ??? ERRR, anywaysss. I’m soyyy soyyy in love with being a mom ??? Like I actuallyyy think it’s made me more relatable ??? You guysss, can you believe I’ve been posting pictures on my Instagram that aren’t Photoshopped ??? Can you believe it ??? Can you actuallyyy believe it ??? Nah. Sorryyy you guysss ??? She’s a changed woman. Brb you guysss just re-downloading Photoshop x As you can see I’m such a busy mom ??? Pass me the Hermes towel pls x Boss mom vibes x

Anywaysss I’m gonna end this recap off here becuz I’ve been talking for literallyyy 5 hours ??? Sorryyy about that you guysss I just have soyyy much to tell you. But don’t worry you guysss, I have soyyy much baby and mom content for you coming super super soon. It’s gonna be unbelievable. Like literallyyy insane ??? Thank you soyyy soyyy much for being here and I’ll see you in my next wun

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

*Disclaimer* This thread is about Molly-Mae and Molly-Mae only. Do not take any comments made here to heart, it’s nothing personal against you or your experiences and please do not go off topic on the thread with personal stories about your own experiences/babies/children because it derails the thread and causes and encourages arguements. We are here to discuss the person that the thread is about, off topic is a good place to go for anything else

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She’s sooo hellbent on portraying this perfect family isn’t she?🙄 So obviously fake to us but to her idiotic fans it’s goals galore. Honestly can’t wait for the day they break up and the charade fades.

Reactions: 20
Love the title and thank you for the recap. Nah she’s just showing off with the gym and pretending she’ll have the perfect body , perfect baby , perfect boyfriend , perfect life. Just when I thought she maybe more relatable she shows again everything you see about her is a lie. Poor eggy on the roof . Setting the narrative for them having a new home soon

Reactions: 15
Love the title and thank you for the recap. Nah she’s just showing off with the gym and pretending she’ll have the perfect body , perfect baby , perfect boyfriend , perfect life. Just when I thought she maybe more relatable she shows again everything you see about her is a lie. Poor eggy on the roof . Setting the narrative for them having a new home soon
A bungalow so they can get eggy down easily?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I didn’t know Tyson said he’ll leave Tommy in Saudi Arabia if he loses the fight and that he can become Cristiano Ronaldo’s PT 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
If Tyson lost a fight i doubt the rest of their family or their dad would be saying all this rubbish about disowning him or abandoning him. They treat him as an outcast, it’s not very family like.

Reactions: 56
I didn’t know Tyson said he’ll leave Tommy in Saudi Arabia if he loses the fight and that he can become Cristiano Ronaldo’s PT 🤣🤣🤣
why THE duck would Cristiano Ronaldo want anything to do with that loser :ROFLMAO: genuinely what value can this idiot bring, he doesn't know anything

• Haha
Reactions: 32
If Tyson lost a fight i doubt the rest of their family or their dad would be saying all this rubbish about disowning him or abandoning him. They treat him as an outcast, it’s not very family like.
Tyson has nothing to prove, he’s the heavyweight champion. Tommy on the other hand has so much to prove. This is his first real fight to someone who takes fighting seriously.

Reactions: 15
He kills me 🤣 Molly has no banter about her whatsoever so can’t imagine she bounces off his family’s energy at all when they’re all together.

Reactions: 31
He kills me 🤣 Molly has no banter about her whatsoever so can’t imagine she bounces off his family’s energy at all when they’re all together.
She's definitely the sort of person who eventually plucks up the courage to crack a joke, only to be met with the sound of crickets. Zero personality at all. Hopefully Bambi will develop her nanny's charisma.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This is why I actually want them to get a reality show. I need to see Molly, John and Tyson interacting over Sunday lunch.
I remember when they went to Vegas and Paris posted photos of her friends and Molly all out together and Molly just looked so out of place and uncomfortable.

Reactions: 27
I’m sorry but she is not in the slightest relatable, she had her mum,sister Fran,Timmy and and other Tom Dick and Harry to help her when she got home. Most people have their partner or are doing it solo.
I think the only reason she didn’t sleep was because her foo foo was stinging every time she peed 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Not normally one to nit pick but ffs why is she running with a newborn!!! That baby's poor head jolting about and what about if she tripped over 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 38
Oh Jesus - saw these posts before I saw her story - I thought Zoe had gone for a jog with bambino in a sling!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’ll complain about getting hate for X Y Z parenting choices, but she is choosing to share everything she’s doing. She can’t be surprised when people have thoughts on the things she’s deliberately sharing.

I do think she’ll post controversial things to get outraged engagement comments or to seem relatable with her errors like she’s any normal mum making mistakes, as people will feel a kinship with her, then get defensive and defend her actions like she’s one of them/their friends. She’s calculated.

Reactions: 19
How sad her sister is basically living with her and the newborn because her man fucked off the minute the baby was born. No amount of money, Portland stays, or a beige mansion would justify being discarded and treated like that by my partner. She’s a doormat if she marries him

• Heart
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.