Molly-Mae Hague #33 Oh deer

Team Tommy or Team Jake?

• Team Tommy

Votes: 363 55.8%
  • Team Jake

Votes: 288 44.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guysss! Welcome back to a shiny new videyohhh thread recap! I hope you’re all doing very very well

You guysss, did you miss me ??? Becuz I categoricallyyy missed you guysss soy soy much. We were literallyyy seperated for SOYYY long ??? I can’t believe it ??? It literallyyy feels like forever ??? I literallyyy went off the radar ??? Anywaysss. You guysss. I literallyyy can’t believe it. I literallyyy… no. Sorryyy ??? You guysss ??? I can’t believe the words are actuallyyy going to come out of my mouth…

Baby is born ??? She’s literallyyy born ??? Like I actuallyyy, literallyyy and categoricallyyy gave birth ??? ✨ 23.01.23 ✨ The aesthetic you guysss, unREALLL. Let’s not even talk about HOW I gave birth becuz I literallyyy do not have 24 hours in a day anymore to tell you about that ??? I promise you guysss I’ll talk about it soon. Anywaysss can we talk about how crayzeee this is ??? I literallyyy had a chiyulddd in my Ellie belly ??? And now she’s here ??? Like I’m sorry you guysss ??? I can’t believe I’m actuallyyy saying this out loud ??? Like it’s actuallyyy REALLL ??? Nooo. Sorryyy ??? I literallyyy can’t

Anywaysss, after 20 months and literalll years and years and years, like decades ??? Baby girl is finally here and I can finally announce to you guysss that baby girl’s name is BAMBEYYY 🤍 She’s called Bambi ??? Can you believe it ??? Can you actuallyyy believe that I have a chiyulddd and she’s called Bambi ??? The name I picked from when I came out of the womb ??? Let’s not even talk about how many of you categoricallyyy HATE baby girl’s name. Nah. Sorryyy ??? I can’t even talk about it. I’m HACKED OFF. I literallyyy didn’t have this name picked out for 2000 years for you guysss not to like it ??? And for wun member of my small small circle to leak the name ??? Or so Zoe told me becuz I DO NOT read anything about myself ??? I can’t believe it. I literallyyy can’t. Anywaysss let’s not be negative becuz you guysss know I love to be soy soy positive. Life is categoricallyyy perfect. A dream. A literalll dream. UGH. You guysss. I’m literallyyy obsessed. OBSESSED. She’s literallyyy perfect. I’m soy incredibly lucky. She’s literallyyy a dream. And Tommy is THE MOYSTTT incredible dad. He’s literallyyy been there for me since day WUN. And day wun only ??? I can’t believe how lucky we are ??? Soy soy lucky. Soy soy blessed. Tommy literallyyy saw her come out of my actual vagina ??? We’re literallyyy soulmates ??? And then he moved out into his own apartment to focus on his unbelievable boxing career. You guysss, I’m soy blessed to have such an incredibly supportive partner. Love that for me x My champ x Get it done baby x Let’s gooo

Anywaysss let’s give a hyugeee Fiat 500 congratulations to @ilovetrashtv for the title. It’s literallyyy the moysttt *chefs kiss* title ??? Love that for you x Love that for us

Anywaysss just a short wun today becuz I’m soy soy busy being the best mum in the world. Gonna put baby girl back into the salad drawer and run myself a bath. Might watch Harry Potter for a change ??? Instead of Shrek ??? Go a bit crayzeee ??? And you guysss, I can’t believe I have to say this but can you PLEASE stop talking about your own babies, children, births… becuz we literallyyy do not care and this thread is about me ??? ME ??? Let’s not talk about it. Becuz we’re tired you guysss. We’re soy soy tired. Literallyyy exhausted. Anywaysss thank you soy soy much for making it to the end. It’s only just the start of this next chapter x Of our insane, dream journey x I love you all soy soy much and I’ll see you in my next wun

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

*Disclaimer* This thread is about Molly-Mae and Molly-Mae only. Do not take any comments made here to heart, it’s nothing personal against you or your experiences and please do not go off topic on the thread with personal stories about your own experiences/babies/children because it derails the thread and causes and encourages arguements. We are here to discuss the person that the thread is about, off topic is a good place to go for anything else. Please read the full thread to see what’s already been discussed to prevent duplicate posts. If you have any questions relating to the thread then the answers will be in the thread or in the wiki

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
Hey guysss! Welcome back to a shiny new videyohhh thread recap! I hope you’re all doing very very well

You guysss, did you miss me ??? Becuz I categoricallyyy missed you guysss soy soy much. We were literallyyy seperated for SOYYY long ??? I can’t believe it ??? It literallyyy feels like forever ??? I literallyyy went off the radar ??? Anywaysss. You guysss. I literallyyy can’t believe it. I literallyyy… no. Sorryyy ??? You guysss ??? I can’t believe the words are actuallyyy going to come out of my mouth…

Baby is born ??? She’s literallyyy born ??? Like I actuallyyy, literallyyy and categoricallyyy gave birth ???  23.01.23  The aesthetic you guysss, unREALLL. Let’s not even talk about HOW I gave birth becuz I literallyyy do not have 24 hours in a day anymore to tell you about that ??? I promise you guysss I’ll talk about it soon. Anywaysss can we talk about how crayzeee this is ??? I literallyyy had a chiyulddd in my Ellie belly ??? And now she’s here ??? Like I’m sorry you guysss ??? I can’t believe I’m actuallyyy saying this out loud ??? Like it’s actuallyyy REALLL ??? Nooo. Sorryyy ??? I literallyyy can’t

Anywaysss, after 20 months and literalll years and years and years, like decades ??? Baby girl is finally here and I can finally announce to you guysss that baby girl’s name is BAMBEYYY 🤍 She’s called Bambi ??? Can you believe it ??? Can you actuallyyy believe that I have a chiyulddd and she’s called Bambi ??? The name I picked from when I came out of the womb ??? Let’s not even talk about how many of you categoricallyyy HATE baby girl’s name. Nah. Sorryyy ??? I can’t even talk about it. I’m HACKED OFF. I literallyyy didn’t have this name picked out for 2000 years for you guysss not to like it ??? And for wun member of my small small circle to leak the name ??? Or so Zoe told me becuz I DO NOT read anything about myself ??? I can’t believe it. I literallyyy can’t. Anywaysss let’s not be negative becuz you guysss know I love to be soy soy positive. Life is categoricallyyy perfect. A dream. A literalll dream. UGH. You guysss. I’m literallyyy obsessed. OBSESSED. She’s literallyyy perfect. I’m soy incredibly lucky. She’s literallyyy a dream. And Tommy is THE MOYSTTT incredible dad. He’s literallyyy been there for me since day WUN. And day wun only ??? I can’t believe how lucky we are ??? Soy soy lucky. Soy soy blessed. Tommy literallyyy saw her come out of my actual vagina ??? We’re literallyyy soulmates ??? And then he moved out into his own apartment to focus on his unbelievable boxing career. You guysss, I’m soy blessed to have such an incredibly supportive partner. Love that for me x My champ x Get it done baby x Let’s gooo

Anywaysss let’s give a hyugeee Fiat 500 congratulations to @ilovetrashtv for the title. It’s literallyyy the moysttt *chefs kiss* title ??? Love that for you x Love that for us

Anywaysss just a short wun today becuz I’m soy soy busy being the best mum in the world. Gonna put baby girl back into the salad drawer and run myself a bath. Might watch Harry Potter for a change ??? Instead of Shrek ??? Go a bit crayzeee ??? And you guysss, I can’t believe I have to say this but can you PLEASE stop talking about your own babies, children, births… becuz we literallyyy do not care and this thread is about me ??? ME ??? Let’s not talk about it. Becuz we’re tired you guysss. We’re soy soy tired. Literallyyy exhausted. Anywaysss thank you soy soy much for making it to the end. It’s only just the start of this next chapter x Of our insane, dream journey x I love you all soy soy much and I’ll see you in my next wun

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

*Disclaimer* This thread is about Molly-Mae and Molly-Mae only. Do not take any comments made here to heart, it’s nothing personal against you or your experiences and please do not go off topic on the thread with personal stories about your own experiences/babies/children because it derails the thread and causes and encourages arguements. We are here to discuss the person that the thread is about, off topic is a good place to go for anything else. Please read the full thread to see what’s already been discussed to prevent duplicate posts. If you have any questions relating to the thread then the answers will be in the thread or in the wiki

that

Great recap I'll be shocked if we'll make it through this thread without it being derailed though. I am on team jake. Someone needs to knock that wetwipe out. I don't like jake either just to add

Reactions: 34
So a potential proposal was discussed a few pages back, but who thinks Tommy will propose if he beats Jake? Wouldn’t be surprised!

Reactions: 6
I have a feeling Tommy will win because as we know it’s a publicity stunt and Tommy is going to get cut off by his family. So i think they are going to pay Jake so that Tommy wins. Anyone else have any theories 🤣also i don’t like this woman but i have grown to like the name Bambi idk why. This girl needs colour in her life though she’s going to get problems in the future if all she is shown is the colour beige. Molly should have called her Bambi beige fury 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So a potential proposal was discussed a few pages back, but who thinks Tommy will propose if he beats Jake? Wouldn’t be surprised!
Potentially could happen the other way around? Tommy proposes to distract from the loss

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m thinking if TF loses he‘ll propose as his family apparently said they‘ll disown him if he doesn’t win. If he wins he’ll be off enjoying his wins and then no doubt on to his next fight, no doubt preparing for that for another year.
Whatever happens sadly I don’t think it will be ‘Happily Ever After’, they’re two very different personalities/people.

Reactions: 22
I'm thinking there's no way a proposal is on the cards any time soon when she is going to be getting a lot of viewers from the new baby. When that starts to drop off and she needs something to boost her numbers again, that's when there will be a proposal. 6 months min is my guess!

All this newborn stuff. Then I assume they'll have a christening or naming ceremony for the baby which will keep up engagement. It'll prob start to drop off slowly after that!

Reactions: 48
What does she mean Bambi’s having her first bath? She was born a week ago😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’m on Team Jake the MM stans are insufferable now imagine what they’ll be like if Tommy wins?
I’ve heard there’s a rematch clause so Tommy will probably want to lose so he can go straight back into fight camp away from baby Bambi 🤣 can anyone say or type that without a straight face yet?

Reactions: 11
bleeping hell just glad to get away from the hospital surname waffle
Hahahaha if you thought that was intolerable all you’re going to get from here on in is the mum police hijacking every thread taking her to task over every little thing she’s doing wrong with the baby. I think you’d best prepare yourself 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
What does she mean Bambi’s having her first bath? She was born a week ago😂
Can’t bath a newborn until the cord comes off.

I would love to know how many people she has to help with the baby (I can’t use her name yet 😂), I bet she has a whole team of people with her, Tommy probably wouldn’t have got a look in if he hadn’t fucked off anyway!

Reactions: 33
I doubt Tommy will literally get disowned by his family or be forced to quit boxing if he loses. We know he and Jake have a rematch clause in their contract so whatever the outcome we'll still get the continuation of this stupid feud to build up hype for a possible rematch.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.