Molly-Mae Hague #32 Jake Paul, troll of the year, has categorically announced the baby is here!

What will the baby's name be?

• Bambi

Votes: 730 58.9%
  • Halo

Votes: 178 14.4%
  • Nephele

Votes: 142 11.5%
  • Other

Votes: 190 15.3%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...I wanted to add.....'and he was literally correct' but, not enough space for the title

I've created a poll to stop the threads from getting filled quickly with name predictions

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Imagine... if her and Tommy get at it .... baby number 2 could have dob 23.11.23 for the aesthetic

• Haha
Reactions: 48
654C79C3-5A72-40D6-9595-CB570A22AFD5.jpeg

molly’s dad ^

the world absolutely does not need any more stations or organisations wasting announcements for some whack parasocial brown nosing… my god the hagues really need a reminder that molly is not a gift to the world, she’s just a regular beige, filler pumped girl who won the fiat lottery via tommy’s lucky fingers
---

You guys 🥺🫶❤
honestly now that molly will be busy with her second child (after timmy of course), lozza you could prob work as her contractor and write out all her ig captions and vlog scripts 😭💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
She’s just a regular ol Fiat Hun that would be shilling YouUnique, posting “omg goals 💅👼✨” on every Kim K post, buying anything Kylie Jenner posted an affliate link to and commenting “🤤😩” on every footballers post if she hadn’t shagged a meathead with a famous brother.

Why do they think she’s the second coming

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
View attachment 1923259

molly’s dad ^

the world absolutely does not need any more stations or organisations wasting announcements for some whack parasocial brown nosing… my god the hagues really need a reminder that molly is not a gift to the world, she’s just a regular beige, filler pumped girl who won the fiat lottery via tommy’s lucky fingers
---

honestly now that molly will be busy with her second child (after timmy of course), lozza you could prob work as her contractor and write out all her ig captions and vlog scripts 😭💀
I know how pathetic thought they were about raising awareness but they are now sycophantic creeps arselicking any brainless bleep alive
It’s a sad sign on the times a filtered woman who has sex on live tv and flogs shite quality sweat shop clothes for a company with zero ethics or customer service is seen as worthy of an announcement on a bloody railway station board- do they not realise a massive majority of commuters won’t know or care who the duck she is? Utter arse licking pathetic nonsense

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
She’s just a regular ol Fiat Hun that would be shilling YouUnique, posting “omg goals 💅👼✨” on every Kim K post, buying anything Kylie Jenner posted an affliate link to and commenting “🤤😩” on every footballers post if she hadn’t shagged a meathead with a famous brother.

Why do they think she’s the second coming
yup, exactly. i think previous commenters here nailed it when they said it’s probably because molly is as blank and bare as her walls - she’s easy for them to look up to and mould themselves after because she’s not unattainably attractive (i mean her stalker cindy is a great example of how easy it is to rip off molly’s neutral aESTheTic)

the combo of her being basic, young, not TOO pretty and having her meathead post casa reunion was her stroke of luck

Reactions: 24
Do we think it’s the fury name which has helped her become so popular. I feel like she knew exactly what she was doing in love island. If only tommy fell for maura

Reactions: 29
I wonder what his family think of her because she really does seem to believe she’s a cut above - I just don’t know why I mean what’s she ever DONE?

Reactions: 25
Don’t you? I think most PEOPLE who would have sex on tv would be/are shamed!
i don’t think anyone has shamed her sexual desire for being fingered (lmfao) but i don’t have any problem citing it as the attributor for her booming success bc that’s what it comes down to. she got popular on a reality dating show. she’s not special or talented lol she’s ordinary

(edit: sorry was trying to reply to the person you replied to haha)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.