Molly-Mae Hague #31 Childbirth is a waiting game, will Halo be the baby's name?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey you guysss! Welcome back to my channel, I hope you’re all doing very very well. Can you believe this is my 25th recap ??? Can you actuallyyy believe it ??? It’s literallyyy insane you guysss ???

Anywaysss can you believe that I’m still pregnant ??? I’ve literallyyy been full term for what feels like forever ??? Can you actuallyyy believe that in a few weeks (yes you guysss, a few weeks becuzzz we love to keep the suspense going), in a few weeks I’ll be giving birth ??? ERRR, sorry ??? Nahhh. You guysss. I literallyyy can’t believe that there’s actuallyyy a chiyulddd in my belly ??? And it’s going to come out of meee ??? It’s literallyyy unbelieveable. It’s insane to me ??? I’m soyyy not ready you guysss. It’s gonna be a crayzeee crayzeee journey but it’s gonna be a literal ☁👼🏼💫🫧 dream 🫧💫👼🏼☁ My journeyyy has been a complete and utter dream ??? … Am I convincing you guysss ???

Brb you guysss I literallyyy cannot go 5 minutes without eating a sponge ??? Love that for me x Clean scents are just the wunnn for me at the minute ??? Probably becuzzz I haven’t washed my hair for literallyyy a hundred million years ??? #BeautyWorksAmbassador 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I’ve seen soyyy many guesses as to what baby girl is gonna be called and I can literallyyy confirm that you’re all wrong so please please you guysss, can you stop trying to guess baby girl’s name ??? I want it to be a surprise you guysss. I literallyyy want to do a full name reveal videyohhh for you guysss so just wait x Let’s not even talk about it. I promise you guysss it’s literallyyy a few weeks away. I can’t believe I’m going to be a mother ??? I’m such a cool mom you guysss x Do you love my cool mom car ??? I’m literallyyy obsessed x

Anywaysss I’ve been soyyy boring recentlyyy ??? I’m soyyy sorryyy for the lack of content you guysss ??? Zoe and I did go for afternoon tea though ??? Oh my God you guysss. I can’t. I literallyyy can’t. Can you believe we actuallyyy got gifted afternoon tea ??? Who do they think we are ??? It was the moysttt… I can’t even talk about it you guysss. I’m ✨ triggered ✨ just thinking about it. It was the moysttt hilarious thing I’ve ever done. I literallyyy nearly pissed myself ??? I’m soyyy sorryyy that ALL I talk about is baby girl and being pregnant ??? So sorryyy about that you guysss. I’m just soyyy unbelievably lucky ??? Like my body was made to do this ??? Like since I was fresh out of the womb ???

Anywaysss sweatpants are all that fit me right now. I cannot wait to get back into the gym, literallyyy hours after giving birth. And by that you guysss I mean exercising my fingers on Photoshop 😚✌🏻 I’m soyyy excited you guysss. Everything is gonna be literallyyy perfect. Literallyyy a dream but I promise you guysss I’ll be down to Earth x My usual self ???

Anywaysss I’m gonna go watch Shrek and run myself a bath you guysss. Thank you soyyy soyyy much for being here and as Tommy said in my last videyohhh, if you made it this far then you’re bored x I love you all millions and I’ll see you in my next wunnn

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

*Disclaimer* This thread is about Molly-Mae and Molly-Mae only. Do not take any comments made here to heart, it’s nothing personal against you and please do not go off topic on the thread with personal stories about your own experiences/babies/children because it derails the thread. We are here to discuss the person that the thread is about, off topic is a good place to go for anything else

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Hey you guysss! Welcome back to my channel, I hope you’re all doing very very well. Can you believe this is my 25th recap ??? Can you actuallyyy believe it ??? It’s literallyyy insane you guysss ???

Anywaysss can you believe that I’m still pregnant ??? I’ve literallyyy been full term for what feels like forever ??? Can you actuallyyy believe that in a few weeks (yes you guysss, a few weeks becuzzz we love to keep the suspense going), in a few weeks I’ll be giving birth ??? ERRR, sorry ??? Nahhh. You guysss. I literallyyy can’t believe that there’s actuallyyy a chiyulddd in my belly ??? And it’s going to come out of meee ??? It’s literallyyy unbelieveable. It’s insane to me ??? I’m soyyy not ready you guysss. It’s gonna be a crayzeee crayzeee journey but it’s gonna be a literal ☁👼🏼💫🫧 dream 🫧💫👼🏼☁ My journeyyy has been a complete and utter dream ??? … Am I convincing you guysss ???

Brb you guysss I literallyyy cannot go 5 minutes without eating a sponge ??? Love that for me x Clean scents are just the wunnn for me at the minute ??? Probably becuzzz I haven’t washed my hair for literallyyy a hundred million years ??? #BeautyWorksAmbassador 😚✌🏻

Anywaysss I’ve seen soyyy many guesses as to what baby girl is gonna be called and I can literallyyy confirm that you’re all wrong so please please you guysss, can you stop trying to guess baby girl’s name ??? I want it to be a surprise you guysss. I literallyyy want to do a full name reveal videyohhh for you guysss so just wait x Let’s not even talk about it. I promise you guysss it’s literallyyy a few weeks away. I can’t believe I’m going to be a mother ??? I’m such a cool mom you guysss x Do you love my cool mom car ??? I’m literallyyy obsessed x

Anywaysss I’ve been soyyy boring recentlyyy ??? I’m soyyy sorryyy for the lack of content you guysss ??? Zoe and I did go for afternoon tea though ??? Oh my God you guysss. I can’t. I literallyyy can’t. Can you believe we actuallyyy got gifted afternoon tea ??? Who do they think we are ??? It was the moysttt… I can’t even talk about it you guysss. I’m ✨ triggered ✨ just thinking about it. It was the moysttt hilarious thing I’ve ever done. I literallyyy nearly pissed myself ??? I’m soyyy sorryyy that ALL I talk about is baby girl and being pregnant ??? So sorryyy about that you guysss. I’m just soyyy unbelievably lucky ??? Like my body was made to do this ??? Like since I was fresh out of the womb ???

Anywaysss sweatpants are all that fit me right now. I cannot wait to get back into the gym, literallyyy hours after giving birth. And by that you guysss I mean exercising my fingers on Photoshop 😚✌🏻Everything is gonna be literallyyy perfect ??? Literallyyy a dream but I promise you guysss I’ll be down to Earth x My usual self ???

Anywaysss I’m gonna go watch Shrek and run myself a bath you guysss. Thank you soyyy soyyy much for being here and as Tommy said in my last videyohhh, if you made it this far then you’re bored x I love you all millions and I’ll see you in my next wunnn

*blows kiss*

Bye guysss

*waves*

*Disclaimer* This thread is about Molly-Mae and Molly-Mae only. Do not take any comments made here to heart, it’s nothing personal against you and please do not go off topic on the thread with personal stories about your own experiences/babies/children because it derails the thread. We are here to discuss the person that the thread is about, off topic is a good place to go for anything else
Omg dying. I literally read that in Molly mae’s voice 😂 thank you x

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Just watched her new vlog while I'm waiting in the airport and OMG she is delirious, I know she's close to giving birth but she sending herself mad.
Breaking her teeth from aggressively using her stupid baby voice? Her squeezing the sponge gave me the weirdest vibes ever I get it's satisfying but she's freakishly obsessed, barely let tommy talk about his acne and cut him off, she literally seems like a crazy control freak at the moment.

Also the huge ad for look fantastic and another for neom she seemed to be so frantic and making it obvious they're ads.

I hope birth goes well for her but I can tell she's going to have a nanny and a cleaner for every day of the week. Therapy is needed and I wish her the best.
The whole fakeness of her is what makes me judge her, its easy to see through it and being honest about struggles would benefit her more right now, having an unexpected pregnancy is never easy and she could have been real about her journey instead of driving herself insane.

Reactions: 31
Imagine not even being born yet and so many people waiting on your arrival

As her Mum I would be so over protective. I do think she will actually suit motherhood as she seems to be on her own a lot and as much as I'm not keen I do think this will really change her and she will love it however i think vhold birth and post partum will be a shock for her she seemed mentally very unprepared.

I don't think she will share as much of her in the long run as people think. She said herself she doesn't want to be a mummy blogger. I think she will share photos on birthday ect but otherwise it will be her in a pram or strapped to her with her coffee in the other hand haha 🤣 People are silly waiting to see when she goes silent on INSTA there have been loads of people online who make out they are online who had the baby weeks before she isn't silly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Imagine not even being born yet and so many people waiting on your arrival

As her Mum I would be so over protective. I do think she will actually suit motherhood as she seems to be on her own a lot and as much as I'm not keen I do think this will really change her and she will love it however i think vhold birth and post partum will be a shock for her she seemed mentally very unprepared.

I don't think she will share as much of her in the long run as people think. She said herself she doesn't want to be a mummy blogger. I think she will share photos on birthday ect but otherwise it will be her in a pram or strapped to her with her coffee in the other hand haha 🤣 People are silly waiting to see when she goes silent on INSTA there have been loads of people online who make out they are online who had the baby weeks before she isn't silly.
Yeah, it could very easily be Fran posting old content from her account.

Reactions: 10
Yeah, it could very easily be Fran posting old content from her account.
Yeah and her family were in the met police her sister is in the military. She isn't as stupid Molly as she makes out there would of been a clear strategy in place to buy them sometime alone.

Reactions: 16
I'm a bit puzzled when she says in her vlog she's 'not a Youtuber'. On Social Blade it says she started Youtube six years ago and has 155 uploads (161 million views) doesn't that mean she is a Youtuber???? I'm not a Youtuber, I don't have a channel and I have 0 uploads!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I'm a bit puzzled when she says in her vlog she's 'not a Youtuber'. On Social Blade it says she started Youtube six years ago and has 155 uploads (161 million views) doesn't that mean she is a Youtuber???? I'm not a Youtuber, I don't have a channel and I have 0 uploads!
So weird. She’s not a reality star but love island is her main claim to fame. She’s also not a YouTuber apparently. What is she? Jobless clearly!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
They surely must have another creative director, she never really shows anything about her job at PLT? Apart from the 1 fashion show? Tbh I’ve never minded Molly that much, but surely the Creative Director title is just for show? I can imagine it would be a really high pace and time consuming job …. She’s never there?!

Reactions: 21
I bet she's one of those mums who brags about how her child sleeps all night and never cries and is just so chilled. I hate those people. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 73
She’ll have loads of silent periods now I think, to throw people off when she actually gives birth

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.