Mollie King

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed Stuart Broad referring to his wife? Have they married? Good for them if so, under the radar etc (or this has completely passed me by!!)

Reactions: 1
Has anyone noticed Stuart Broad referring to his wife? Have they married? Good for them if so, under the radar etc (or this has completely passed me by!!)
No I think they put wedding planning on hold as soon as they knew annabella was on the way perhaps its just a habit or there trying to get used to the phrase.

I feel like their a couple who's wedding will be front page news on all of the magazines and tabloids.

Likely when little one can join in.

I did notice someone on radio 1 earlier today referred to her husband Stuart Broad but if they have done it, it’s been quietly

Dont think they have as he's been busy prepping for the Ashes and she had the stuff with her dad too, unless they did a quick civil ceremony so her dad could see it?

I'm expecting for the big thing to be after the test matches are over or maybe even after the cricket season is done as he'll have a lot of friends still playing

A lot of the Radio 1 presenters referred to Stuart as her husband today. First time I’ve heard them talk about him in a married way

Ah I think they've done it quietly, the way Stuart and Radio 1 presenters have been talking yesterday/today. Love that for them

Reactions: 5
Just referenced Stuart Broad as her fiancé on Radio1 so who knows
Could just be a thing they do because they have been together for a while. I had an aunt & uncle when I was a child...a couple that my family knew so we were told to call that so we did. They had been together for years and called each other husband/wife, wore rings etc and it was only after she died, everyone found out they had never married. He said he didn't need a bit of paper to allow him to call her his wife.

I’d say it’s just a misinterpretation since they’ve had a baby together. She would definitely show a picture at least, and she is still only wearing her engagement ring

Saw that Stuart’s just announced he’s retiring when the Ashes finish, for some reason I thought he was younger than 37… 🤣

I just wanted to say mollie is doing incredibly well on her charity bike ride. London- hull
Love following radio 1 and matts posts and stories
Not pretending its a breeze but showing the exhaustion, emotion and close friendship between matt and mollie
Even when she's upset and breaking down in tears and collapsing into him.

Raised around £250,000 so far
Keep going!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s doing incredibly well! I’m emotional for her watching her stories. She is utterly exhausted

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s done so well! Also I don’t know how she still looks great in a helmet cycling in that weather !

Reactions: 3
Only one day to go. What an achievement. I was watching her stories Monday evening and she was totally knackered and I thought that there is a chance she won’t make it through the week, either down to injury or something else. But fair play to her for pushing through. Her arse must be in bits 😆

Reactions: 4
For someone who stated so many times she hadn’t ridden a bike on the road before and went out on a 50km training ride only the other week?

100km a day, for five days in a row, in the weather we’ve had this week? Superbly done.

With the personal stories of grief and emotion across Radio 1 this week they’ve certainly had a superb week of Comic Relief fundraising.

Reactions: 7