Mollie King

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Radio 1 presenter, former member of girl band The Saturdays. Engaged to Cricket player Stuart Broad.

3E8660A8-575E-492E-876A-F871DD137635.png

Saw some chat about her on the Rochelle thread so figured she needed her own.

Ah I was wondering if there was some juicy Goss which shocked me as she's always appeared to be butter wouldn't melt!

Reactions: 2
I like her too. Not mad keen on Stuart.. hope it works out for them. She deserves a happy ending. She is totally harmless

Reactions: 8
Her voice can be a bit annoying on radio 1 but Id take her presenting over Rochelle's anyday.

Reactions: 12
I've always found Mollie to be utterly bland and boring.

Also, in appearance she also reminds me of my old English teacher in a way.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She’s quiet lately. Why do I get almost nervous when she hasn’t posted. I just have this feeling that Stuart is going to duck her over

Reactions: 5
She’s quiet lately. Why do I get almost nervous when she hasn’t posted. I just have this feeling that Stuart is going to duck her over
It's not unusual for her not to post for a while sometimes, isn't it weird how they have been on opposite sides of the world for months, missed Christmas, new years and their anniversary and all he posts about after returning is more sports? She gushes about him constantly yet there is nothing?? Maybe i am Just being nosey 🤔😆

Reactions: 3
It's not unusual for her not to post for a while sometimes, isn't it weird how they have been on opposite sides of the world for months, missed Christmas, new years and their anniversary and all he posts about after returning is more sports? She gushes about him constantly yet there is nothing?? Maybe i am Just being nosey 🤔😆
That’s why I think maybe something went down.. maybe I’m just being dramatic but she was so excited for him to come home and then hasn’t posted once since he came back. Usually there would be something. And yes she is constantly posting about him and gushing over him and supporting him and he doesn’t post much back. I have a soft spot for Mollie I’d hate to see her get hurt.

Reactions: 3
The Saturdays all seem to have come from a pre-packaged bland, inoffensive and incredibly dull factory. Una seems OK but the rest are incredibly dire.

Reactions: 4