Mollie King

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Odd and somewhat random question but If she was due on the 2nd how far would she be allowed to go over before midwifes jump in ??
It's not just you there is just something super exciting about it all!
I think they induce you 10-14 days over your due date. I don’t think they let you go beyond two weeks overdue

Reactions: 1
Odd and somewhat random question but If she was due on the 2nd how far would she be allowed to go over before midwifes jump in ??
It's not just you there is just something super exciting about it all!
Usually two weeks maximum.

Broad prolific on Twitter until 7th, then quiet until T20 final Sunday 13th morning.
An unusual quiet spell where his mind may have been elsewhere…

They probably have a magazine reveal agreed already rather than an IG announcement

Definitely think the baby has arrived now.

I don’t think she’d do a magazine shoot as they didn’t when announcing the pregnancy. I know they did a couple shoot for Tatler once but I think that was a one off. Tatler magazine is considered more high end than Hello or OK and I don’t think they cover birth announcements. I think they are both just taking time to enjoy the baby and settle into family life.

Selfishly I’m hoping for a post soon as I’m dying to know the name 😂 I kept thinking something like Ottilie Broad but now think it could be something like Effie or Reeva. Colour me shocked if they go way out there with something like Apple or Ziggy 😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah it does all seem very quiet… hope it is all okay. Stuart seems to have been posting on Twitter a bit in the last week or so. Maybe she is just having some time out of socials and letting all their relatives/ friends meet her first… hopefully this is all it is and not a sign of anything concerning for them.

Reactions: 3
What a gorgeous little girl and equally gorgeous name! They will be the sweetest little family. So happy for Mollie, this seems to be all she ever wanted 😍

Reactions: 6
How awful for her to lose her dad, particularly at what is such a special time for her and her family. Heartbreaking.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
Oh my god, poor Mollie. Happened to me last year in similar circumstances. I hope she’s ok. It’s a tragedy whenever it happens to you, but when you’re perinatal it’s absolutely hideous.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh no! 😢 that explains why she had been off as well. How terribly sad, there wasn’t long between his diagnosis and death at all.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
What does Vanessa do these days? She's seems quite under the radar?

The rest of them are probably more famous now than during The Sats (Una trying to be 👀)...I'd love a reunion but I bet they've no desire/need to