Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I realise you have signed and have to keep to the terms of NDAs but this is how celebrities get away with stuff. Hopefully one day someone will either have or be given the financial clout to breach them. I would love to see a drug dealer spill the beans on their celebrity clients
It's a case of sign the NDA, or not get an invite. Soon word gets around, and you are almost blacklisted. I have even been asked to sign before going on a date! The process is definitely being abused by those that can afford it.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
It's a case of sign the NDA, or not get an invite. Soon word gets around, and you are almost blacklisted. I have even been asked to sign before going on a date! The process is definitely being abused by those that can afford it.
Girls give me an NDA on dates. Sadly it stands for Never Dating Again

• Haha
Reactions: 16
You don't do it all the time, just when you need to fit in the sample sizes.
It isn't a healthy lifestyle at all, and everywhere around me was cocaine, speed and meth. Oddly, the stimulants will help your hair and nails grow faster, but you are either blessed with good skin or you have the body with great make up artists!!
I spent most of my modelling career in glamour though which is where the parties are alot more fun especially if you are being paid to attend just to stand around looking pretty and dumb!!
i finally got my hands on Storm in a D Cup by Christine Peake a few years ago. By the time I got it though I already knew the interesting stories. Not much shock in glamour model, invited to parties,looks good, snorts coke. I’ve always assumed all glamour models do coke at some point and those that don’t are a rare exception

Reactions: 2
I used to work on a TV show many moons ago and Cindy was a guest, she was just as stunning as she was in print, I was pretty blown away to be honest,and how polite she was. I also like the fact she was professional and respectful to everyone in her industry. She once said in an interview that she'd do her homework so she knew how the photographers and designers/editor worked. She seems to have imparted her knowledge and work ethic with Kaia.

I enjoyed hearing Naomi and Chrsty's stories here:

I am shocked by how much the NDA is abused, they use it on film sets also. But to go on a date, too...well, that's lots of stories to tell the family, or a memoir (anon of course!). By the way, your avatar is gorgeous.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
i finally got my hands on Storm in a D Cup by Christine Peake a few years ago. By the time I got it though I already knew the interesting stories. Not much shock in glamour model, invited to parties,looks good, snorts coke. I’ve always assumed all glamour models do coke at some point and those that don’t are a rare exception
Very true with the coke in the entertainment industry. Everyone seems to do it, even today. Nothing worse than finally getting the guy you have had your eyes on into bed and coke c**k happens though. That is a big problem!
What shocked me was those stars with squeaky clean public images doing crack and meth. You would be very surprised at who does that. Before, I thought you could tell a junkie by their appearance. Nope

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Very true with the coke in the entertainment industry. Everyone seems to do it, even today. Nothing worse than finally getting the guy you have had your eyes on into bed and coke c**k happens though. That is a big problem!
What shocked me was those stars with squeaky clean public images doing crack and meth. You would be very surprised at who does that. Before, I thought you could tell a junkie by their appearance. Nope
Can you give hints if you won’t name? 🙌

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Coke cock a big problem? Sounds like a small one to me.
Sounds as if make up artists are very skilled at hiding signs of drug use.
Always assumed it was more a problem with the Z listers who are thrown into burning the candle at both ends. But from what you have said it is far more widespread. I won,t be able to watch tv now without wondering!

Reactions: 8
I saw Naomi many years ago in London. She was extremely skinny and tall but I did not think she was as beautiful as her pictures.
I worked as a dresser on a runway she was in a few times as well as seeing her elsewhere and she was in a different league to the other models, really stunning! Her hair was tit though.
also saw Jodie Kidd at a shoot or something before she made it big, very ordinary looking.
helena C-really beautiful IRL
Yasmin Le Bon-really beautiful IRL

This was back in the early 90’s so a loooong time ago

Reactions: 17
Love that Shalom, Amber valetta and Carolyn Murphy had a reunion at the weekend, 3 of my 90’s faves

Reactions: 9
Marti Pellow a good example of this.....

Reactions: 5
Marti Pellow has had known drug issues for over 20 years. Nothing new about that.
I'm very shocked that Stella Tennant took her own life, how sad is that?.She seemed to be really lovely and nice.

Reactions: 7
Marti Pellow has had known drug issues for over 20 years. Nothing new about that.
I'm very shocked that Stella Tennant took her own life, how sad is that?.She seemed to be really lovely and nice.
Nothing knew about it indeed, but you expect a drug addict to look like one so Marti was brought up as not looking like one... So sad about Stella and her poor kids losing a mother ☹

Just my opinion but models with wider hips and bust, I think tend to not be as naturally thin (on a relative basis of course, and nothing wrong with that...they probably look better for stuff like VS!). Basically I think when someone looks gaunt or like they're starving in some places, but still normal or thicker in other places, they are probably restricting A LOT. But I agree with you that they probably all watch what they eat to some extent, but some probably do it in a more healthy way while others starve.

For example (and I LOVE her and think she's super beautiful), I don't think Elsa is naturally that thin because she looks like she has no body fat up top and in the abs, but her hips and thighs look almost a bit big relatively.

View attachment 209502

Freja Beha, on the other hand, just looks naturally slim all the way and her body fat looks more evenly distributed. She doesn't look like she's working out like crazy or not eating to achieve her body.

View attachment 209509 View attachment 209510

Thank you for your take on proportions! I'm currently 32/25/34 so I've always wondered. I agree that the super thin look isn't really in anymore these days...slim but fit seems to be the trend these days, which is great because it probably means everyone is eating more and exercising instead of wasting away.
Damn I thought all models were at least 5’10 I am 5’7 34/27/34 missed the boat too old now 😫😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
There seem to be some who are shorter, Lottie Moss, Hailey Baldwin.. Lily Rose Depp is only 5"3! I guess having famous parents/siblings help. Sorry, I shouldn't be snarky, they may be really good models for all I know?

Reactions: 11
There seem to be some who are shorter, Lottie Moss, Hailey Baldwin.. Lily Rose Depp is only 5"3! I guess having famous parents/siblings help. Sorry, I shouldn't be snarky, they may be really good models for all I know?
They are not real models. In no way, shape, or form would Lottie Moss or Lily Rose Depp be cast by a modeling agency if they didn't have famous parents.

Anyway, there are different types of models that have different requirements. To walk runways, yes you probably need to be 5'10" or close to it. For catalog (I don't know what else to call it. Basically, not high fashion) you can be shorter. The bottom of the barrel is Instagram "modeling" where all you need is a good filter and a gullible audience.

Reactions: 20
Heidi Klum seems to be the latest pushing her daughter into modelling, but she also seems to be a little on the shorter side to model?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Ugh, I hope whatever modeling aspirations her daughter has are her own, not Heidi's.What the world doesn't need now is more nepo-models. No shade, because she's just a teenager, but I don't see the "it" factor here.

Reactions: 11

Lottie Moss is going to screw up what little career she does have if she doesn't leave her face alone.She has also had a boob job.She was such a naturally pretty girl at one point.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.