Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watch her YouTube and I think she said a while back that they'd picked the name ages ago and said something like "I think it's a Dutch name?" to her boyfriend, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that's it's a real name that just translates weirdly. They're building a house in the Netherlands and she also said she can't imagine speaking to the baby in English so it seems like they won't be around too many native English speakers who'll be like "Mint? Ok then 😬"

Reactions: 4
I watch her YouTube and I think she said a while back that they'd picked the name ages ago and said something like "I think it's a Dutch name?" to her boyfriend, so I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that's it's a real name that just translates weirdly. They're building a house in the Netherlands and she also said she can't imagine speaking to the baby in English so it seems like they won't be around too many native English speakers who'll be like "Mint? Ok then 😬"
It's not a Dutch name. I'm Dutch and everyone that I know is saying it is a weird name

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ah ok, now I'm side-eyeing the name as well. I wonder if they changed their minds on the name or genuinely thought Mint was a real name?

Reactions: 2
I watched the TV series 'The Queens Gambit', Anya Taylor-Joy is starring in it. She started her career as a model.
Her eyes are captivating.

Reactions: 8
Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I think she has the most annoying face 🙈😆
I feel like she has a look that is potentially quite 'polarising' - personally, I like her face - I think she has a very intriguing and memorable look to her but can see why she may not be everyone's cup of tea!

Reactions: 9
May have mentioned it before, but has anyone been following Doutzen’s “great awakening”? Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she starts posting about David Icke shortly...v strange!

Reactions: 6
May have mentioned it before, but has anyone been following Doutzen’s “great awakening”? Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she starts posting about David Icke shortly...v strange!
What's that about? I don't like her, she believes in Corona conspiracy theories.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Yeah Doutzen is starting to go down a very strange road. It started about mid pandemic with some read between the lines posts about people needing to open their eyes and not be sheep etc..
in a way I’m like if you’ve something to say and want to stand for something then say it out. Stop with the annoying cryptic bs

Reactions: 10
It was nice having her on YT for a bit but Doutzen lost me with this liver cleanse video.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
A relative of a friend of mine worked behind the scenes a few years in a row at paris fashion week. They said cara and gigi were down to earth and friendly and would buy rounds of coffees for all the runners and gofers. They said kendall was more shy and reserved which some people put down as her being a bit cold and off but she was very polite and has impeccable manners.

Reactions: 7
She's one of those ones that thinks whatever comes up on a google search is true :D

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It was nice having her on YT for a bit but Doutzen lost me with this liver cleanse video.

Oh dear, I really hope this isn’t a new trend.

A couple of years ago the self-proclaimed diva, Gemma Collins, was allegedly shopping photos and videos of her eating her tea on the lav. Fortunately we were spared The Sun / News of the Screws expose on it as in a rare display of taste and moderation, they politely declined. But with the Kardashian / Jenners and other model types, I do worry about my internet history.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.