Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well well...suddenly his ability to pull models makes more sense. :ROFLMAO:

Jason is very good looking! What's his deal, though? Just running that "production" company with Max and surfing on Sanne's couch?
He used to play football, but now,I don't know what the hell his job actually is.He seems to be some kind of life coach.He is another rich kid I think,so he can afford to do very little.

Reactions: 3
So Max was a bit of a failed model (has done random catalogue work...I've seen him on Nordstrom and Lululemon's websites modeling some of the clothes, but not on any ads, and no runway or editorial) and he hitched his wagon onto Jessica Clements, who was quite a popular influencer/youtuber/part-time model. They never clarified what their relationship was but Max basically became a manager/videographer/editor of sorts for Jessica and began travelling and living with her, and she would practically throw herself at him on videos and Max's behavior veered between flirting back and being annoyed at her.

After a while, he met Sanne and the three of them would hang out together. But suddenly, Jessica seems to have lost her marbles and quit youtube for a while, and they all unfollowed each other. Then we see Max and Sanne act all cute and coupley (insta-official) and Jessica releases a video talking about how she was involved with toxic people who really destroyed her mental health. Jessica does seem incredibly immature and emotional, but there was definitely a vibe that Max used her for exposure and met Sanne through her, and promptly ditched her to go after the "legit model" who walked VS shows before. To add to the injury, both Sanne and Jessica auditioned for VS a few years ago but only Sanne got a call back.

After Max and Sanne started dating, Sanne started her influencer shtick, and a skincare brand, and seems to have either given up modeling (or hasn't gotten any offers) and is now a full-time influencer whose channel is managed by Max. Max and Jason started some talent management company and Jason lives on Sanne and Max's couch. Odd bunch and all the men seem like hanger-ons. And Sanne has also signed with Ford and Elite but they both dropped her and she went back to her old agency (NY Models).

I don't know how true this is but the ladies on GG looked at the social blade of Sanne's yt channel and they suspect her of buying subscribers and also her instagram engagement is apparently quite poor for someone with so many followers, which suggests a lot of them are fake/bots.
Also this stalker incident played a part in Jessica’s disappearance from SM

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/03/youtube-star-jessica-clements-has-a-belgian-stalker/

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Also this stalker incident played a part in Jessica’s disappearance from SM

https://pagesix.com/2019/02/03/youtube-star-jessica-clements-has-a-belgian-stalker/
Lol @ Max being Jessica’s manager...🤣

‘Clements’ manager, Max Hirsch, contacted Izak and told him “to leave her alone and not contact her in any way,” the complaint says. Izak replied, “telling him in substance, ‘You’re a dead man,’ and ‘I’ll f–k you up.’”’

According to this article, Jessica was also with NY models at the time, which is Sanne’s agency. Definitely supports the theory that Max met Sanne through Jess while Jess was throwing herself at him.

Reactions: 2
Intriguing! Do tell!
It’s only an old rumor from a few years ago. Some people from different countries thought it was odd they a male and female could be just friends. Max and Jessica had a friend-work relationship. He management her influencer career. He met her way before his current girlfriend Sanne. He met his current girlfriend on a rooftop party through their old model agency they both were assigned to. Through him Sanne basically got her fame through social media. Max and Jessica don’t seem to be in contact anymore at least not pubically.

It’s only an old rumor from a few years ago. Some people from different countries thought it was odd they a male and female could be just friends. Max and Jessica had a friend-work relationship. He management her influencer career. He met her way before his current girlfriend Sanne. He met his current girlfriend on a rooftop party through their old model agency they both were assigned to. Through him Sanne basically got her fame through social media. Max and Jessica don’t seem to be in contact anymore at least not pubically.
I’m not sure it was purely rumors. Jessica was flirting very heavily (literally throwing herself at him) with Max in all her videos with him previously, and as soon as he got together with Sanne and went public with their relationship, they all seem to have unfollowed each other and Jess had a YouTube hiatus, before coming back and talking about toxic people she had in her life.

Not saying it was anyone’s fault but I think there is some nugget of truth in the goss, because it’s too much coincidence otherwise.

I’m not sure it was purely rumors. Jessica was flirting very heavily (literally throwing herself at him) with Max in all her videos with him previously, and as soon as he got together with Sanne and went public with their relationship, they all seem to have unfollowed each other and Jess had a YouTube hiatus, before coming back and talking about toxic people she had in her life.

Not saying it was anyone’s fault but I think there is some nugget of truth in the goss, because it’s too much coincidence otherwise.
I don’t think so, they were work trips. It’s also not true that they unfollowed each other when their relationship went public. Sanne and Jessica even made videos together, because they met through Max. That hiatus got something to do with that stalker Jess had. But we are in 2020 now and not in 2017/2018. Is Jason still sleeping on their couch? He’s still in LA though I noticed. Before Corona he lived in NYC.

I don’t think so, they were work trips. It’s also not true that they unfollowed each other when there relationship gone public. Sanne and Jessica even made videos together, because they met through Max. That hiatus got something to do with that stalker. But we are in 2020 now and not in 2017/2018. Is Jason still sleeping on their couch? He’s still in LA though I noticed. Before Corona he lived in NYC.
Work trips or not, Jess was still flirting a lot with Max in all the videos. You can Google this. They definitely did - I don’t have the receipts but you can check GG threads, which has screenshots. The girls did have a video together but none of them follow each other anymore on social media and they definitely fell out at some point and that coincided with Jess’ absence from YouTube (the stalker might also be part of it).

Jason was on their couch earlier this year but I’m not sure if that’s still the case. I don’t really follow or watch Sanne.

There’s actually a lot of goss about Sanne (and Max and Jessica by extension) if you Google her. Ever since she started her influencer pivot, people have had a lot to say. 👀

Last edited:
They definitely did - I don’t have the receipts but you can check GG threads, which has screenshots. The girls did have a video together but none of them follow each other anymore on social media and they definitely fell out at some point and that coincided with Jess’ absence from YouTube (the stalker might also be part of it).

Jason was on their couch earlier this year but I’m not sure if that’s still the case. I don’t really follow or watch Sanne.
I don’t find it interesting enough to check it though :). They are both happy with their current boyfriends and last year and this year Jess and Sanne even met with their Philippine friend a few times.

Anyhow on to the model topic, I think VS secret angel Jasmine Tookes is very beautiful. She’s on YouTube too! I like her confidence!

Edit:
Jess was still flirting a lot with Max in all the videos. You
You changed your whole comment after I posted haha. That is subjective though. If people are still commenting on their social media about this rumor, I pity them... it’s getting old now. You don’t have to overanalyze who is following who, like I said Jess and Sanne are still in contact. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I don’t find it interesting enough to check it though :). They are both happy with their current boyfriends and last year and this year Jess and Sanne even met with their Philippine friend a few times.

Anyhow on to the model topic, I think VS secret angel Jasmine Tookes is very beautiful. She’s on YouTube too! I like her confidence!

Edit:

You changed your whole comment after I posted haha. That is subjective though. If people are still commenting on their social media about this rumor, I pity them... it’s getting old now. You don’t have to overanalyze who is following who, like I said Jess and Sanne are still in contact. :D
Jasmine is stunning!

• Heart

Edit:

I only added the comment saying a lot of people are gossiping about Sanne (Tattle combines posts and puts a last updated time at the bottom) which is true and didn’t edit anything else. You also mentioned it was work trips so I responded to that with a comment about Jessica.

A lot of people don’t like the direction she’s taking with her channel/career given she doesn’t really model much anymore, and is really pushing the influencer angle. This is a gossip thread so I don’t know what’s wrong with me sharing the goss with people...there’s no need for you to defend these people or try to invalidate what I shared. 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
A lot of people don’t like the direction she’s taking with her channel/career given she doesn’t really model much anymore, and is really pushing the influencer angle.
I thought your comments were funny and had to react. I am not even their big fan. But Sanne in fact does still model and it still is her job, but she set up business and she's not only 'influencing' like your wrote earlier.

No one said she never models anymore...just that she’s not doing nearly as much and seems focused on being a YouTuber/Instagram star, which is fine. It’s her life.

She’s also not with Elite and Ford anymore, both very reputable agencies, and seems to be represented by smaller agencies (NY Models and/or Heroes management according to Google). Given this is a model goss thread, of course we’ll talk about models who are turning influencer and agency changes.

Reactions: 5
And frankly a lot of the VS girls are turning to shilling and influencing now that the show is gone and being an Angel doesn’t mean nearly as much anymore. We even see Romee and Josephine doing a lot of influencer content, and they actually have Angel status (didn’t just walk the show like Sanne). It’s become tougher for some models but that’s just how the industry is.

This seems like a pointless conversation. Have a good evening Serena vd Woodsen :)
Lol why do I feel like I may have accidentally offended Sanne or one of her friends here. 😏

Good night!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I think to Max's credit he is handsome, but definitely comes off douchey and as you said, he's punching way above his weight with these women who are beautiful and way more successful than he is. Not sure what they see in him either...maybe he has a really good personality? Seems like a player though.
Definately a player. Why would anyone let him manage anything? I do think he was sending Jessica missed messages and bailed as soon as he met Sanne. He seems very predatory and they were very young naive and obviously easily impressed when they met him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
What is GG that you keep talking about?
Guru gossip! The website is horrid and often crashes but when it is accessible, it’s a goldmine for influencer gossip. 😛

Definately a player. Why would anyone let him manage anything? I do think he was sending Jessica missed messages and bailed as soon as he met Sanne. He seems very predatory and they were very young naive and obviously easily impressed when they met him.
I agree! He has no relevant experience that I’m aware of outside of managing Jessica and Sanne’s channels/social media, and it’s pretty obvious that both girls are quite smitten with him.

I feel like Sanne mentioned at some point that she never had a boyfriend before Max so I agree with you on young and possibly naive.

Guru gossip! The website is horrid and often crashes but when it is accessible, it’s a goldmine for influencer gossip. 😛

I agree! He has no relevant experience that I’m aware of outside of managing Jessica and Sanne’s channels/social media, and it’s pretty obvious that both girls are quite smitten with him.

I feel like Sanne mentioned at some point that she never had a boyfriend before Max so I agree with you on young and possibly naive.
How could someone as pretty as Sanne not have a boyfriend until the age of 22?.You would think men would be throwing themselves at her.Maybe they were intimidated.

How could someone as pretty as Sanne not have a boyfriend until the age of 22?.You would think men would be throwing themselves at her.Maybe they were intimidated.
She started working pretty young, right? I feel like they all start in their late teens. I can see it being difficult to maintain a relationship if you're constantly traveling. Maybe she was shy in high school and didn't date much?

Reactions: 4
I like Candice Swanepoel!

Any goss on Candice? Why did she break up with her long-term partner so soon after marriage? He was punching though.
Not sure why they split last year.

Yeah this makes sense. I saw an interview with Gigi Hadid once and she said she thinks its really important to be someone that people enjoy working with and she thinks it is one of the reasons she got a lot of her jobs.

I was surprised she is pregnant! I didn't think her and Zayn would last but I hope it's going well for them as she seems sweet.
I like her personality, she is down to earth. I do hope they will show their baby soon. They only showed her hand on Instagram.

The things is with Kendall, on the Kardashians show, in early episodes and later, she comes across as painfully shy and introverted and even she admits she gets anxiety meeting new people. Kylie was the more outgoing one. I wonder if it comes down to that? I am quite a shy person and have been told I am "rude" before because I am not enthusiastic when meeting people and slightly awkward. I've seen people who have met her say she is nice.
I do remember this but she was very young then. I think she grew out of her shyness.
Now as an adult she doesn't act shy on the show and when she is doing interviews.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.