Model Gossip

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she has a very different look to girls like Adriana Lima or Gisele. To me she's jaw droppingly beautiful and "it factor" or not, I'd kill to look like her! Her likeable personality helps a lot too.

Reactions: 2
If Sanne Vloet is plain there's no hope for the rest of us! I happened upon her videos and really like her, got loads of good tips and information. Her cooking is brilliant!
Yeah I like Sanne.I don't think she is a raving beauty or anything,but she is a nice looking girl.Amazing body, which is probably why she got so much catwalk work.

Reactions: 3
She's objectively more than nice looking! She might not be a freak of nature like Christy, for example (who is) but come on!

I think it's definitely a matter of personal preference in this case. All these women are very beautiful and "freaks of nature" if we want to be pedantic about it. I personally do find Sanne a bit "plain' compared to models like Adriana or Freja Beha (who is probably my all time favorite!) but I can see her being much more appealing to someone whose really into her soft, romantic beauty vs. Adriana's overt sexiness or Freja's cool girl vibe. She has very balanced, objectively lovely features...the kind that could easily be transformed into any look with the right hair and makeup, whereas I think Adriana is sexy no matter how you style her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Sorry, my point was poorly made. Of course most models are out of this world, I just meant that Christy is known for her perfect facial dimensions and symmetry.

Reactions: 1
Helena Christensen is and was my ultimate girl crush
I was getting my haircut in a small neighborhood salon in nyc a couple years ago and she walked in. It was a cold snowy winter day and she quickly realized that she had lost a glove when she got out of the cab and ran back out to go look for it. She said her grandmother had made them for her and was so happy she found it 🥰 She was stunning.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Now that we're on the subject of Sanne...anyone know anything about her/Max/Jason? Some ladies on GG were joking that maybe it's a threesome situation. :ROFLMAO:

Also Max was involved in that messy love triangle between him, Sanne, and Jessica Clements.

Sanne also hasn't done any proper modeling for over a year at this point (could also be Covid-related) and has heavily moved to the influencer sphere. But A LOT of the girls who walked the recent VS shows have turned to this, even some of the angels. I can't remember the last time Romee or Josephine did actual fashion stuff...I actually unfollowed Jo recently because she was shilling so many random things on insta, it was driving me insane.

Now that we're on the subject of Sanne...anyone know anything about her/Max/Jason? Some ladies on GG were joking that maybe it's a threesome situation. :ROFLMAO:

Also Max was involved in that messy love triangle between him, Sanne, and Jessica Clements.
Intriguing! Do tell!

Intriguing! Do tell!
So Max was a bit of a failed model (has done random catalogue work...I've seen him on Nordstrom and Lululemon's websites modeling some of the clothes, but not on any ads, and no runway or editorial) and he hitched his wagon onto Jessica Clements, who was quite a popular influencer/youtuber/part-time model. They never clarified what their relationship was but Max basically became a manager/videographer/editor of sorts for Jessica and began travelling and living with her, and she would practically throw herself at him on videos and Max's behavior veered between flirting back and being annoyed at her.

After a while, he met Sanne and the three of them would hang out together. But suddenly, Jessica seems to have lost her marbles and quit youtube for a while, and they all unfollowed each other. Then we see Max and Sanne act all cute and coupley (insta-official) and Jessica releases a video talking about how she was involved with toxic people who really destroyed her mental health. Jessica does seem incredibly immature and emotional, but there was definitely a vibe that Max used her for exposure and met Sanne through her, and promptly ditched her to go after the "legit model" who walked VS shows before. To add to the injury, both Sanne and Jessica auditioned for VS a few years ago but only Sanne got a call back.

After Max and Sanne started dating, Sanne started her influencer shtick, and a skincare brand, and seems to have either given up modeling (or hasn't gotten any offers) and is now a full-time influencer whose channel is managed by Max. Max and Jason started some talent management company and Jason lives on Sanne and Max's couch. Odd bunch and all the men seem like hanger-ons. And Sanne has also signed with Ford and Elite but they both dropped her and she went back to her old agency (NY Models).

I don't know how true this is but the ladies on GG looked at the social blade of Sanne's yt channel and they suspect her of buying subscribers and also her instagram engagement is apparently quite poor for someone with so many followers, which suggests a lot of them are fake/bots.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
What I really don't get is how an average fucker like Max who thinks he's a 10, was able to get Jessica Clements and Sanne Vloet!? HOW. These girls have no standards.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What I really don't get is how an average fucker like Max who thinks he's a 10, was able to get Jessica Clements and Sanne Vloet!? HOW. These girls have no standards.
I think to Max's credit he is handsome, but definitely comes off douchey and as you said, he's punching way above his weight with these women who are beautiful and way more successful than he is. Not sure what they see in him either...maybe he has a really good personality? Seems like a player though.

If Sanne Vloet is plain there's no hope for the rest of us! I happened upon her videos and really like her, got loads of good tips and information. Her cooking is brilliant!
I also really like Emily DiDonato's channel - I've actually been a fan of hers since waaay back in like 2010/11 when she modelled in the Armani Acqua di Gioia commerical, and all the various work she's done since - SI, Maybelline, Vogue covers etc. I think she's one of the most beautiful models tbh (her face is insane) and is down-to-earth with a really lovely personality. I've always felt she's underrated even though she's still had a pretty successful career. She and Sanne have done a few videos together too.

Reactions: 6
I also really like Emily DiDonato's channel - I've actually been a fan of hers since waaay back in like 2010/11 when she modelled in the Armani Acqua di Gioia commerical, and all the various work she's done since - SI, Maybelline, Vogue covers etc. I think she's one of the most beautiful models tbh (her face is insane) and is down-to-earth with a really lovely personality. I've always felt she's underrated even though she's still had a pretty successful career. She and Sanne have done a few videos together too.
Just looked her up. Oh my god, she is absolutely jaw dropping! Will check out her channel

• Heart
Just looked her up. Oh my god, she is absolutely jaw dropping! Will check out her channel
She really is - she's on par with Adriana in my eyes although tbh I think it's also futile to 'compare' models because their beauty is all so unique and varied! Love them both.

Sanne also hasn't done any proper modeling for over a year at this point (could also be Covid-related) and has heavily moved to the influencer sphere. But A LOT of the girls who walked the recent VS shows have turned to this, even some of the angels. I can't remember the last time Romee or Josephine did actual fashion stuff...I actually unfollowed Jo recently because she was shilling so many random things on insta, it was driving me insane.
Jason is GORGEOUS.I keep hoping he and Sanne will get together.I'm still confused about why Sanne hasn't posted on Youtube for so long.Her video trying to explain it was so vague.Max comes from a very wealthy family,so even though I think he is a bit of a douche,I get why she keeps him around.

• Wow
I love Emily as well! Definitely one whose career should’ve taken off more. Her channel is my favorite out of all of the VS Angels.

Jason is GORGEOUS.I keep hoping he and Sanne will get together.I'm still confused about why Sanne hasn't posted on Youtube for so long.Her video trying to explain it was so vague.Max comes from a very wealthy family,so even though I think he is a bit of a douche,I get why she keeps him around.
I didn’t know that about Max! What’s the deal there?

I love Emily as well! Definitely one whose career should’ve taken off more. Her channel is my favorite out of all of the VS Angels.

I didn’t know that about Max! What’s the deal there?

Dad is an ultra wealthy French businessman,his name is Allain Hirsh.His Mom is a high end real estate agent,she works in the Hamptons.Sanne can keep him though,I'll take Jason.

• Wow

Dad is an ultra wealthy French businessman,his name is Allain Hirsh.His Mom is a high end real estate agent,she works in the Hamptons.Sanne can keep him though,I'll take Jason.
Well well...suddenly his ability to pull models makes more sense. :ROFLMAO:

Jason is very good looking! What's his deal, though? Just running that "production" company with Max and surfing on Sanne's couch?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.