Modeen

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He gets mentioned enough on the Chelsea Lee Art thread so I think it’s time he got his own. I have mixed feelings on the guy, his lives are sometimes entertaining but the way he speaks to women is vile and he has recently been hanging out more and more with random children and tbh it is quite creepy

Reactions: 6
He's ok with Chelsea for the laughs, but apart from that would not entertain him at all, bit shifty.
Why does he wear that on his head? All seems fake.
I want to say how he comes over, but in the time ive watched him it would not be fair.

Reactions: 2
Anyone catch what happened just now on his live? Looks like him and his army of children are harassing a fast food worker and getting the police called on himself?

Reactions: 4
I was on TikTok the other night at about 2.30am (insomnia 😴), he appeared on a live and a woman came on it with him. She was nice and friendly, he just kept telling her to DM him on Instagram. He said not on here, Instagram, then got her off his live. She looked like she was just interested in a chat, nothing strange about her. He is incredibly weird.

I’d only ever heard of him through CLA but I caught one of his lives last night. He is VILE. Had a young girl on the live with him (17) he was shouting at her to turn her music off, telling her to cover her hair or he would cut her off, being incredibly rude and dismissive to the poor girl. Cut her off because she wouldn’t cover up and then had some lad in the box and the pair of them were laughing about the fact that the lad was chased by a “prozzie” because he didn’t pay.
Disgusting cretin.

• Wow
  • Angry
I did not realize Modeen was such a pest with girls. Have you all seen at least one Video if him pestering a young tourist at night, and guest what he has nothing on his head.

• Angry
Reactions: 1
He’s out on the prowl again! Dunno where he gets the energy from to be walking round London all day and night without drink or drugs!

I did not realize Modeen was such a pest with girls. Have you all seen at least one Video if him pestering a young tourist at night, and guest what he has nothing on his head.
Lol a good few typos here. Anyway, yes he's a strange one alright walking around at night,.

Gosh, I don't follow this guy but I am kind of aware who he is through Chelsealeeart.
Came across his live early this morning where he was doing nothing but sleeping in an awful pit of a room. I would have scrolled on as it looked boring....until I saw a RAT blatantly walk across the room!!!
Is this not the guy who shops in Harrods with CLA and is dripping in designer gear and jewellery? And this is how he lives??

Forgive me if he has some kind of learning difficulties but he's finally awake now, being given lots of good advice on how to clean and get rid of the vermin. He seems totally overwhelmed and not willing to take any responsibility for the problem. Just keeps saying he heeds to move out.

He was sleeping on one of those old fashioned divan beds in his outdoor clothes (including balaclava) with no bedsheets. There's clothes and crap all over the floor and when he was told he needs to wash all his clothes he made the excuse that he has no washing machine. When a laundrette was suggested he said no, that's gross washing your clothes where other people's clothes have been and he will wash his tracksuits in the sink with water.

As I said, I don't know much about this fella but seeing him get laughed at and rinsed in the comments and him being seemingly bewildered and incapable of motivating himself to deal with his cleanliness and hygiene was all a bit sad and depressing. I kind of wish I hadn't stumbled across him.

• Sick
Gosh, I don't follow this guy but I am kind of aware who he is through Chelsealeeart.
Came across his live early this morning where he was doing nothing but sleeping in an awful pit of a room. I would have scrolled on as it looked boring....until I saw a RAT blatantly walk across the room!!!
Is this not the guy who shops in Harrods with CLA and is dripping in designer gear and jewellery? And this is how he lives??

Forgive me if he has some kind of learning difficulties but he's finally awake now, being given lots of good advice on how to clean and get rid of the vermin. He seems totally overwhelmed and not willing to take any responsibility for the problem. Just keeps saying he heeds to move out.

He was sleeping on one of those old fashioned divan beds in his outdoor clothes (including balaclava) with no bedsheets. There's clothes and crap all over the floor and when he was told he needs to wash all his clothes he made the excuse that he has no washing machine. When a laundrette was suggested he said no, that's gross washing your clothes where other people's clothes have been and he will wash his tracksuits in the sink with water.

As I said, I don't know much about this fella but seeing him get laughed at and rinsed in the comments and him being seemingly bewildered and incapable of motivating himself to deal with his cleanliness and hygiene was all a bit sad and depressing. I kind of wish I hadn't stumbled across him.
Omg I thought people were just joking about the rat!

Omg I thought people were just joking about the rat!
No, it was there plain as day!
People in the Live kept saying it was a mouse, but mice are tiny and so fast you only really see them out of the corner of your eye when they are on the move. No, this was a rat...albeit a young one, but most definitely a rat...yuk!!

No, it was there plain as day!
People in the Live kept saying it was a mouse, but mice are tiny and so fast you only really see them out of the corner of your eye when they are on the move. No, this was a rat...albeit a young one, but most definitely a rat...yuk!!
Oh God!! I’ve got a massive phobia of rats and mice so I’m glad I missed that.

Modeen is a perfect example of what happens when you teach your son that cooking / cleaning are strictly womens work and they don’t need to worry about it

Reactions: 5
Modeen is a perfect example of what happens when you teach your son that cooking / cleaning are strictly womens work and they don’t need to worry about it
That's so true!
There were people in his live telling him to get a wife/woman to help him clean his place. I couldn't believe my ears...I mean seriously, what year is this???

• Sick
That's so true!
There were people in his live telling him to get a wife/woman to help him clean his place. I couldn't believe my ears...I mean seriously, what year is this???
Yeah it’s defo a cultural thing tbh, just makes me sick

He’s in hospital after getting beat up in Mayfair running away from some security guys and they proper gave him a kicking thers footage but thats on someones account who only has 90 follwers but these hashtag’s mught help
4B89969F-4F25-4940-BFDF-D7C8AFF3449E.jpeg

Reactions: 1
He's a proper odd ball, I get really dodgy vibes from him. He's involved with all the Chy/Chris drama aswell aint he?

Reactions: 4