Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The twins’ shoes are an ad in my opinion. Where does the term we wear kicks come from? Kicks mean kickers shoes to me, not runners or trainers. I notice they don’t seem to wear the Superga sneakers they were all gifted.
Not seen the shoe post but all shoes are kicks in our house and none of them are kickers

Reactions: 2

Babel

Shes a pretty lady, they could have picked a better photo. And more authentic as that looks so staged!

Mustard

VIP Member
Oh no! My sister gives her cat some stuff every 3 months, think it's Bravecto!!!. (Sorry, to go off topic) but the cats fine and it helps as before it got fleas and ticks and she and her kids got ticks off the cat or would find them in the house!!! Bravecto has helped as now if any ticks are felt on the cat, they're dead rather than alive, and no longer have the chance to go unnoticed to fall off full, hatch more and even attach to human hosts! Because of where they live Bravecto has been a life saver. They'd never knowingly give their cat horrific poison, but do need it to keep the ticks +(and fleas at bay)...
Show her the chart I posted and go to the FB page.

Did all her invited guests get a goodie bag? I doubt very much if she wears any of that jewellery unless she’s trying to flog it. There should deffo be nose rings, are there any? Jewellery designed by a world famous midwife containing nose ring, bellybutton rings and rings for further down in the nether regions perhaps could be a USP.
Is there some reason a qualified person can't have piercings that aren't the 'standard' lobe? I must've missed that memo attached to my qualifications.

Mustard

VIP Member
Piercings are removable.
Any under her clothes would be negligible in regards to that.
Your implication was solely that someone with a professional job wouldn't lower themselves to "..rings for further down in the nether regions".
No, I was wondering if she had all the right gear for these piercings in her jewellery collection. Nary a nose ring seems to be on offer.

Bubblesxxxx

So just seen FOD on bbc breakfast in the introduction to the rugby even got his @fatherofdaughters in 🤦🏼‍♀️

Mustard

VIP Member
Yeah, IMO a piece in the last collection was the same as Cult of Youth. An opinion that is shared by lots of people and she deleted most, if not all of the comments on her feed. She didn’t even address it. Think there is a MN feed on it.

Cult of Youth is a one woman brand run by a single Mum, who was her friend ☹
How dreadful. Were they identical?

BingoWings

Chatty Member
Yeah the teeth aren't great are they but still do think shes pretty. But I like the quote about being a nice person shining out of you like sunbeams, and she definitely doesn't have that unfortunately.

Hello mumsnet.

Stop taking down threads with silly excuses about them being a thread about a thread. It wasnt... you have absolutely no backbone and live in fear of ad revenue and the mama clique.

So now will you remove all the other threads about people like politicians, chefs etc?

That's me done on mumsnet, the landscape there has changed too much.

And people wonder why we have to come here to have a decent discussion.
Totally agree!!

Cariad

VIP Member
Interesting stories today. FOD is on the beach, walking the dog with the girls. No sign of Clemmie. However she posts the same video of Pablo on the beach even though she didn’t seem to be there with them. Anyone notice?
And while FOD is dicking about with the ball and filming on his phone, with his back to the shore, one of the twins is right by the water's edge with no one nearby 🙄😳😬

Honey

My eldest boy always wore black trainers to school as he hated Clark’s, we went to sports direct and got some which weren’t that different to ‘school shoes’ and were really comfortable , firm and good support. If you look at Clark’s trainers they are an absolute rip off and go down to £7/8 in sales because trainers don’t need to be fitted the same way as a firm leather shoe.
So if your child has a comfy, hardwearing shoe they like to wear, don’t give it another moments thought. My neighbour’s kids wear second hand holey shoes to school. They are happy but an Asda new shoe would be like flipping Gucci to them.
Clemmie used to put her kids in hand me down Boden. Other people’s clothes given to her. Now she just uses brand gifted clothing. No difference between a trainer sold with a superga label, Clark’s label or sports direct. All made in the same factories. Just the price label varies.
I've never thought to look at Sports Direct 🤦‍♀️. What a great tip. Thank you!

Mustard

VIP Member
Someone needs to send this to those listed! Although there will be denial of course.

I deal with a lot of these types and in all honesty, I would only care about the job they do. We get all sorts from scruffy to neat and the best person I work with who rakes in the millions is as scruffy as hell!
It seems disrespectful to go to a different country and dress/look like that. He's not just popping up to London on the train.

Susiew73

As I didn't see the post myself I'm not 100% sure, so this might be like chinese whispers but someone said on the other thread that it was about feeding human sausages to people who used foodbanks.
I think it was making himself into human sausages and giving them to food banks. I don’t know why though 🤷‍♀️