Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sweettutu

Chatty Member
The bath mat is £75! You need more money than sense to buy that sort of shit. Hate to come back to class again but they’re just a sociology lesson. It’s a class issue. The aspirational upper working/ lower middle class huns love it - those with the least disposable income to waste on keeping up with the hoopers. And the folk that the hoppers treat with the most disdain. Totally perplexing. It’s like an abusive relationship.

• Wow
Reactions: 22

GreyWolf

VIP Member
..... might have been better to have more journalistic balance, but, no............. cos, after all, those #renos don't pay for themselves.
It makes it sound like this poor little innocent nhs midwife was bullied into deleting her account and then came back with her midwifery and not as an influencer 😂😂 not like this complete and utter selfish cow, who sent vile dms and posted horrible comments inciting pile-ons on, whilst encouraging the hate and reviewing £55k holidays ‘for you’ as work!!!! Hilarious Clem. She took 3 weeks off on a freebie cabin holiday and consulting with motherpukka on how to actually try to be professional and polite online and then was back to her adoring sheep.

• Heart

dragonsden62

Chatty Member
Think bra straps under a strappy dress, well, if you don't have big boobs you'll never quite understand that sometimes looking tacky is forfeited for comfort/practical and being able to wear a pretty dress with thin straps hat you really like..
Napping at the airport - no one knows really whether MOD had been up during the night with the kids or up super early with them while FOD had a lie in...To sleep like that on a hard plastic chair sheust have been really knackered. Guess it's just how he portrays the situation trying to look relatable and interesting. MOD rarely shows vids or pics of herself doing more while FOD sleeps or works or is out etc yet it doesn't mean it doesn't happen. She must choose not to throw him under the bus like that..
Also forgetting nappies, late flights, sometimes it just happens that way! I've certainly forgotten a change of clothes or enough nappies...when you're both rushing to check out and half assuming / hoping the other has packed it etc maybe there weren't the right size nappies in the airport. I remember once in France I couldn't find the right nappies. And early flights have been booked on the spur of the monent...thinking it wouldn't be so bad.
...But don't get me wrong, they're both still well annoying, shifty, sales people 😆
I don’t care about her bra, I don’t care about her being asleep on a chair, I don’t care about the peed pants - I just find it obscene that he compares her to a homeless person and moans about the delayed flight from his life of selling his children and privilege - I look at Instagram and there are quite young people struggling to live with their terminal cancer diagnoses, some will never know what it’s like to have children some are going to leave their children without a parent but I don’t see them acting like whining bastards for ‘likes’ and sympathy ...and don’t get me started on the homeless comment 🤬 it wasn’t long ago they bogged off to promote clean water and waffled on about how we should all be grateful, didn’t take long for that to wear off did it - just my opinion of course, he’s got 60,000 likes for his moaning so go figure 🤷‍♀️

Brightstar72

VIP Member
I think, most if not all instagrammers are guilty of massive self indulgence and importance and the quote below from Vanity Fair, over one hundred and seventy years ago, sums it up brilliantly. With apologies to Thackeray.

“Please remember Instagram is a very vain, wicked foolish place full of all sorts of humbug, falseness and pretension…not a moral place certainly, nor a merry one, although very noisy – a world where everyone is striving for what is not worth having.”

• Heart

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
You would think that the M&S PR team would have been sacked after the 'two is better than one' debacle. They've been trying to make things work via mum-influencers for years and it just doesn't. There is no shame in trying something once, seeing it doesn't work and changing tack, but they are just flogging a dead horse. It's madness.

Just remembered they did a launch for clothes for children with disabilities - so they had easy openings/velcro etc to help if the child was in a wheelchair.

Who did they invite to the launch? Parents of children with disabilities? No, of course not... it was the same old bunch of insta-gurners.

They're utterly useless.

• Wow
  • Haha

Cariad

VIP Member
Ok it’s exciting, money and high profile, but why does she keep going on about how proud she is? Proud of what? Putting clothes on? Posing? Managing to almost close her lips over her teeth? Proud of bloody what? How is this a ‘strong woman’ or aspirational. It’s flogging unpleasant clothes for M&S. Trying to make people buy things because she’s wearing them.
Proud?
More proud than being present at the birth of people’s babies? More proud that actually doing hard work and something worthwhile.
And she spent her day in a theme park ‘working’ doing what?
God she is so awful. Worse by the day.
As a health care professional, I'm proud of my role as a patient advocate and advisor and I'm proud that I've been selected to represent my peers in a very niche role , which will hopefully support patients going through possibly one of the worst time of their lives , and also been asked to present a paper at an international conference next year...not fannying around playing dress up , but then I have morals and adhere to my code of conduct

• Heart
Reactions: 21

AmberSpyglass

VIP Member
I’m so relieved that MoD has enlightened us women we have cellulite, lumps and bumps and all that stuff, who knew🤔🙄.

It’s a good job she’s here to save the day; told us from a beach in Turkey , good ol’ Clemmie.

I don’t know what we’d do without her insight.

• Haha

Yel

Chatty Member
Of all the things you can do in the world to make someone proud, being paid to model clothes doesn't rate that highly to me.

1-Fullscreen capture 05092019 115404.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Wont be listening to this episode of birth stories. I find Candice uncomfortable, brash, rude and ignorant. Although, you cannot say anything without her then playing the white privilege card. Its nothing to do with race, she is simply not a nice person. Clemmie, please ask women on who perhaps are not insta famous. We matter as well.

• Heart

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
I’m so sick that valid concerns about privacy and safeguarding of children is now ‘trolling’. It’s utter bullshit. And for The Times to portray this white, privileged, middle class woman as some sort of victim is completely absurd. Clemmie gives as good as she gets. She’s not vulnerable and she isn’t being taken advantage of (unlike many of her followers who are constantly having the wool pulled over their eyes in regards to how much of her lifestyle she’s actually selling). The only reason she got a drubbing on MN is because she’s too dim to give any kind of serious rebuttal. In fact, most of the time, the posters were far too soft on her because MN were treating her as some sort of delicate little naive flower. Thank fuck for Tattle.

carolinefg

I scrolled back through Clemmie's pics and when you get back to around 2.5/3 years ago, it's true what's been said on here - she looks so natural, so beautiful, so happy. A mother enjoying her life and family, certainly more perks than most but it hadn't spoiled her then and she came across really well. They are a case study of the future - how social media can give you it all, but how it takes away the things that really matter. She now comes across as a greedy, selfish, cold, fake, grabby, moany cow and he just seems to be deranged. Look how gorgeous and happy they were here!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad

judsmum

Chatty Member
The OD’s meeting people on holiday:

Joe: hi, I’m Joe, I’m an estate agent!

Sarah: I’m Sarah, I’m a teacher!

FOD: our names are actually MOD and FOD. We sell every aspect of our children’s lives, even the private stuff(!), in exchange for free, ugly tiles and holidays you’ll never afford. The best part? We’ll tell you at the end of the week if we paid for this ourselves, or if our followers did! Fun, huh?!

MOD: I am not named MOD, it’s St Clemmie of Midwifery, thank you.
MOD: ‘oh you like my dress Sarah, well tough shit I’m not telling you where it’s from but if you pop onto my insta you can swipe up and it will give me even more free moolah *evil laugh*’

• Haha
  • Heart

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
Gimmie simply cannot claim anything as #press discount for the simple reason she isn't a card carrying, qualified member of the press. I was present at my niece's birth, but it didn't make me a bloody midwife.

She doesn't write editorial content because there's not a professional editor alive who would sign off her crap spelling, grammar, punctuation and poor syntax.

Gimmie has sold her soul to the InstaDevil, for the price of her children's privacy, dignity and online safety, and a:
#GRIFTED germolene coloured bathroom
#GRIFTED boiling water tap
#GRIFTED giant formica teeth
#GRIFTED Superga trainers
#GRIFTED Gousto boxes
#GRIFTED custard yellow Lego bob
#GRIFTED ex-Romanian orphanage cotbeds
#GRIFTED condom pink velour sofas
#GRIFTED Hilda Ogden-esque headbands
#GRIFTED double dishwashers
#GRIFTED festival nannies
#GRIFTED Mark Warner holiday
#GRIFTED another Mark Warner holiday
#GRIFTED Mauritius holiday
#GRIFTED Majorca villa holiday
#GRIFTED Be Kind artwork
#GRIFTED flooring through out

(need to stop now, as I'm getting RSI).

• Haha
  • Wow

Exhaustednurse

VIP Member
Didn’t they get away from it all in France earlier this year too? It’s their right as a middle class family though...
Yes and Clemmie got away from it all at Glastonbury. They also got away from it all at Bestival and managed to squeeze getting away from it all in Mauritius. Exhausting St Clemmie

GreyWolf

VIP Member
I was just going to say, I’d buy and wear the initial of my child but not my own. I’m not 12
Yes true I would wear my children’s initials, or a pendant with them engraved on. (I have a few lol so might be rather weighty otherwise 🤪)
This little anniversary trip has really made me see them in a clear light. That old photo of them was so lovely and she looks beautiful. What happened?

Oh dear me, there’s more. WHY IS HE THANKING HIS PARENTS ON INSTAGRAM. Smug twat.
Not everyone can afford a weekend at the pig for food a bath and a shag, most of us eat the kids left overs and have a quick shag trying not to wake the kids up and dream of David Tennant. I don’t have 1/4 of a million £ in cash from selling my kids.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

SerafinaPekkala

Omg that story where FOD gives MOD the anniversary gift. So fake and set up and if it wasn't why would you share that? So look at us and how great we are

• Sick
  • Sad

CyanideKiss

Chatty Member
You're on your anniversary break FFS. Can you not once, just once stop thinking about the 'content angle' and how it will look on the 'Gram???

Even Barack Obama knew better than to even glance at his phone during dinner with his family or when on a date night with Michelle. It was an iron clad rule they had. And he was the President of the United States FFS.

• Heart
  • Haha