Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Littleme

I am slightly worried...
As a mental health sufferer, I am concerned for Clemmie. Ok, what she did was wrong, but is she really the only one that has done this, or just the first to get caught out? What if there are other instamums that are on here stirring the pot as well? I'm not condoning anything she has said, but how far and how bad can this get?

• Heart
Reactions: 42

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Someone just sent me this from a parenting group they are on. Not sure if I’m reading this completely right but MOD was on women’s hour speaking about midwifery and said something which hasn’t been scientifically proven and said she would release a statement on social media with a correction but instead just blocked the person who called her out on it...
It’s seems as if she’s getting crucified for anything and everything now.

I’m pretty sure that my hospital consultant said similar to me. I haven’t read them in depth, but skim reading & MoDs responses don’t come across as that unreasonable to me. The person who sent them on the other hand was coming across as a tad persistent to put it politely.

I only heard of Hollie / theyesmummum because of MOD. I once bought her pointless yesmum ‘cards’ as well (via MOD). How many other people did this....

What I’m saying is MOD will have earned that woman thousands. And how does Yesmum/ Hollie respond when her friend clearly needs help? She immediately unfollows clemmie and posts supportive messages about a woman who has said “no one with mental health issues should be a midwife“ and that white women smell.

I don’t think Hollie/“yesmum” can even have watched that lady’s offensive videos before desperately clambering to support her.

With friends like that....

Please feel free to unfollow yesmum/Hollie, don’t buy her pointless cards and don’t buy her future book.
Her cards give me the absolute rage - trite Instagram inspo bollocks targeting women who feel a bit crap about themselves probably because they've spent too much time on Instagram. It's not "Women supporting women" it's Women fleecing women.

• Heart
  • Haha
My biggest problem with all this are her so called friends/work colleagues reactions.
People are revelling in a persons life failing apart. There’s story’s of people laughing and taking the piss, her husband denouncing her on her birthday, friends disowning her and it turns my stomach.
I know she brought it on her self by being a twat but Jesus there’s no need to take such glee from someone else’s misery. What does that say about them as a person? She absolutely deserves to lose her platform (not her job IMO🤷‍♀️) but everything else is a pile on. I saw this and I think it sums it up better.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 41
If I was Clemmie, I'd do a video saying I am so ashamed and that I do totally own this. It seems to me to be the only way to close this down. I'd apologise to everyone I have hurt and let down and say that I will leave the video and matching written apology on my Instagram for a month, after which I will delete the whole account. I'd probably leave the 'Gas and Air' one up as that may still help some people, but would close all further comments.

I'd then explain that I will be leaving Instagram and all other social media and concentrate on my family. FOD must close his social media accounts too, otherwise they're a constant reminder of this and an arena for continued anger from people. Then it's a case of keeping your head down and sticking to being a mum, wife, sister etc. I can't see another way to be honest.
FOD 's account will close on his death or on doomsday; which ever is first. He enjoys the attention much more than the associated money/perks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

allybongo

Chatty Member
Do you remember when we all watched The Truman Show and laughed about what a fucking bonkers plot it was?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Yourvoiceisgrating

Eh is this a joke! Funny how Brummy Mummy wasn’t so precious when her mate Mrs Meldrum and her man Lee were joking around in a lift about the Ku Klux Klan!!! That was racist that did fucking offend me so much I was fuming. But she never seemed to mind that not at all she carried on liking all of Rebeccas and Lee Meldrums stuff on instagram and was in a group chat with poor little Rebecca when she was absolutely Aghast that all the brands dropped her because no one would (shock horror) work with a racist!! In fact ALL of them at channel mum and other non channel mum bloggers came out in force to welcome Mrs M back off her internet break after her racism storm. Brummy even had a group chat started with Mrs M and PTWM so she had no fucking morals then. And may I add Mrs M tried to deflect attention using Candice Braithwaite as well. And at least MOD hasn’t fucked off on a #gifted holiday like Mrs Meldrum and Lee Meldrum did she’s staying here riding it out. Sorry people but I’m done that’s me I’m out!! I can’t take the fake works of those instafuckwaffles any longer. They’d sell their soul to the devil for a #oreo. I also am not defending MOD she’s been a proper cockwomble here but those shitebags can fuck off jumping on the bandwagon when they support other racist instamums. This seriously needs to stop now it’s all out of hand they all need to #fuckoff and go get proper jobs.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

MustardCactus

Chatty Member
Someone just sent me this from a parenting group they are on. Not sure if I’m reading this completely right but MOD was on women’s hour speaking about midwifery and said something which hasn’t been scientifically proven and said she would release a statement on social media with a correction but instead just blocked the person who called her out on it...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
Posts by Too much mothering information
TMMI has completely paraphrased Kelechi there. I'm sorry but what Kelechi shared was story after story calling MOD a demon, she said that people with mental health problems aren't fit to work as midwives, she said that white women smell, she shared bullshit posts from other people blaming all sorts of things on MOD, like a blocked ureter (how Mod was to blame for that I don't know), she said that Mod bullied black WOMEN (plural) for months, and she was massively aggressive after being warned by Instagram. She spouted so much shit that was untrue.
This isn't Instagram being racist IMO

These instamums want to be seen as woke so badly that they'll implant themselves in just about anyone's arsehole

• Heart
  • Wow

Fabey1984

This is getting absolutely ridiculous now. All these white instamum influencers how jumping on the racism bandwagon. They have probably NEVER written a post about standing up for black rights before. If I was a WOC, I'd be more pissed that people are now jumping on the bandwagon, and will.probably.never post again. They are using it to up followers and engagement, which is sickening.I really feel for Clemmie. Yes she was a twat doing what she did, but now being called out for being racist for what she said about CB? I unfollowed CB months ago because she's just an aggressive person. Does that make me rasict? No it bloody doesn't. And then in the same sentence, people are discussing the well known fact about WOC mortality rates in childbirth, that they probably wouldn't know about if MOD didn't post about it months ago. Somehow, this statistics appear to be her fault!! Has anyone ever made a complaint about her actual midwife job? No, so they need to stop with the speculation. She is getting bullied and targeting WAY more than anything she did. I fear for her mental health and hope to god someone is with her. If she did do anything to herself, all these instamums would be faking tears and blaming Instagram when they are the ones who have stirred up this huge shitstorm. It's her mental health, livelihood and marriage at stake. I hope they are all happy. It's so disproportionate to what she actually did.

Noname123

Chatty Member
Although this has got to be one of the best things that’s ever happened on Instagram / tattle I think all the insta mums need to get a life. People are acting as though she’s just been found out to have been serial killer. It’s not that deep. She’s made a tattle and bitched about people. Like a lot of us on here! I’ll be the first to admit I love a good gossip. I don’t know the full ins and outs of the story as there is a lot to keep up with but I think she’s perhaps bitched about a couple of her insta mum friends. Who can blame her? They’re mostly all twats! I think people need to gain a little perspective here. I think the whole thing is HIGHLY entertaining but I think it’s been totally blown out of proportion.

• Haha

Fathead

VIP Member
Hi grace o’Leary,
No one is buying this the shit show that 900 people have something genuine to say about bobbles. Better luck next time please try again .
The rest of the world

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Han___

Who would have thought that MOD would have found her greatest allies on Tattle and not her faux mates from Insta. It’s really gone to far and something that these women should have dealt with in private, but they are all so hungry for the limelight.

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Brace yourself MOD
This isn’t going to end well. All because Hunger Mama had a cook book to promote.

I hope there is actually more to it than we know about because based on what we do know, it should have been dealt with off social media between friends/work colleagues. Which I think is what a lot of them wanted to do. But oh no, Hunger Mama & TMS needed their moment on Insta stories
Shame on them.

Justlurking1

This has just been posted on twitter by the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
I really don’t like where this is going 😕
She said some shitty stuff. I get it. & I understand why people are outraged, especially people of colour. BUT the narrative on Twitter is that she has made an account with the sole intention of being racist to WOC on Instagram. Which simply isn’t true? She made it to slag off Cash, and from what I’ve seen didn’t she only make one comment regarding race? People are making out she’s been racist for 8 months.
I dunno 🤷🏻‍♀️