Moana Hope

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very sad indeed but yes none of us have been there, having said that don't proclaim to be his Mum in your Bio and not much else like do better, try harder as a parent.

I prefer the blonde if I'm truth telling it was her thing now very bland. You??
Nah, not liking the dark hair at all.
The grubby blonde did suit her look. Wonder what the girlfriend thinks of it, she kind of looks very boring or plain now 🫣

Reactions: 4
IMG_1064.jpeg

why does she do this The Rock/Dwayne Johnson eyebrow thing 😂😂😂 Yuck.

Their relationship is cringe.
I cannot imagine constantly having to set the camera up to film my partner and I making out and cuddling, it’s so inauthentic. That place they stayed does look lovely though.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Her reels make me sick*please know this is not homophobic related this is 100000% Moana related my god she is such an aggressive forceful creep you can always see Maria recoil. It's just all so bleeping foul. Maria is a thirsty witch and obviously just in it for the extra followers but looks like it's a pretty high price to pay:sick:

Reactions: 5
Yes, I can’t put my finger quite on it with MH … I used to like her a lot, especially her interactions with Vinnie, she’s always so lovely with her. But since she’s split with B her vibe is different, her thousand and one selfies are cringe, I never thought she was self obsessed but oh my girlfriend is in love with herself.
She’s an involved and beautiful mother can’t criticise her on that , her kids are confident happy and engaging.
But sorry the documentation of this relationship is over the top.

Reactions: 8
I thought they’d split up for a minute. Hardly see Moana posting anything about Maria since they’ve moved in together. I don’t follow Maria so maybe she does. I wonder if the regret of moving in with a single Mum has set in yet.. I just can’t see Maria being one for children, let alone other peoples. It’s hard enough dealing with your own kids sometimes let alone other peoples toddlers 😬🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I felt the rant about her mum’s public housing costs and general cost of living crisis was a little poorly timed after a weekend away. Though maybe that was sponsored/undeclared ad?

I thought they’d split up for a minute. Hardly see Moana posting anything about Maria since they’ve moved in together. I don’t follow Maria so maybe she does. I wonder if the regret of moving in with a single Mum has set in yet.. I just can’t see Maria being one for children, let alone other peoples. It’s hard enough dealing with your own kids sometimes let alone other peoples toddlers 😬🤷🏼‍♀️
I thought this too

Reactions: 1
Everything about her has become so fake. Imagine going away for a weekend with your partner and spending so much time getting the tripod out and making sure everything was filmed so that it looks like the perfect relationship. Everything they do is a photo opportunity for the gram. She has no idea how disingenuous she comes across as these days.

Reactions: 6
Everything about her has become so fake. Imagine going away for a weekend with your partner and spending so much time getting the tripod out and making sure everything was filmed so that it looks like the perfect relationship. Everything they do is a photo opportunity for the gram. She has no idea how disingenuous she comes across as these days.
I agree 100%

is she aiming to be an “influencer?” Because she is heading in the right direction.
I think she’s a good egg, but she’s definitely fake af now.
The annoying new partner isn’t helping. She’s next level fake.

Reactions: 1
Agree! Maria seems like a bit of a Princess and certainly not one to get her hands dirty looking after someone else’s children.

Reactions: 3
Do people actually listen to “Mo” on the radio?? Like I can’t believe she has a radio show. She is not what I think of when I think radio DJ. Whenever she thinks she has a point to make and does talking stories she comes across as stupid and uneducated. And today with the Melbourne weather forecast with a 3 degree low and her caption “this is a sick joke” like wtf 🤦🏼‍♀️ Babe it’s winter in Melbourne is it not?? The winter temperatures Melbourne are having are the summer temperatures where I live 😭 STFU Mo! She honestly makes me roll my eyes so hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do people actually listen to “Mo” on the radio?? Like I can’t believe she has a radio show. She is not what I think of when I think radio DJ. Whenever she thinks she has a point to make and does talking stories she comes across as stupid and uneducated. And today with the Melbourne weather forecast with a 3 degree low and her caption “this is a sick joke” like wtf 🤦🏼‍♀️ Babe it’s winter in Melbourne is it not?? The winter temperatures Melbourne are having are the summer temperatures where I live 😭 STFU Mo! She honestly makes me roll my eyes so hard.
I agree! I find it quite funny, she can’t even pronounce words correctly!
but hey, good on her for getting that bank

duck me. Why? 😂😂😂
This is me looking this way. And now this is me looking this way 🤦‍♀️ so cringe
It just never occurs to me that the internet needs photos of me looking in different directions, dressed in my tracky dacks 🤔

Mo has all the confidence of a mediocre white male.

• Haha
Credit where due both M & B celebrated A for his birthday was nice to see especially from B..

Interesting that not long after Bella put a story up about both kids and a birthday celebration for A, Mo decides to do a story about how he is having his first ever overnight with Bella and what should she do with herself?! 🤔 Something tells me there has been some unusual custody arrangements and access

Interesting that not long after Bella put a story up about both kids and a birthday celebration for A, Mo decides to do a story about how he is having his first ever overnight with Bella and what should she do with herself?! 🤔 Something tells me there has been some unusual custody arrangements and access
Yes very odd I actually always thought it was B being standoffish but now I am not so sure. Why could he not stay overnight with his Mum till he was 2???!! I am certain he has stayed with other family members

• Heart
Yes very odd I actually always thought it was B being standoffish but now I am not so sure. Why could he not stay overnight with his Mum till he was 2???!! I am certain he has stayed with other family members
I always had a feeling Moana was the one being difficult. Also why is she even discussing that on her public social media profile? 🙄 She’s such an attention seeker it’s cringeworthy.

Reactions: 6