Moana Hope

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Michy02.
Finally a place to vent 🙃

There has been subtle but consistent denigration of her ex wife that has left me feeling the ick.
She has implied that she lost herself during the relationship and she’s finally happy. Implying the relationship was a bad one.

Say whatever you like to your friends and family but keep it off social media.
Even if only for the children’s sake and a respectful co-parenting relationship.
You had kids together - she deserves respect.
And there’s a power imbalance - she doesn’t have the same media platform or fan base you do.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
I can’t wait until this tattle thread ends up being a discussion on her Instagram

I don’t really like her relationship with MT -it just gives me the ick

i really like Bella and I wonder why they split
Things must have been tense at home because Moanas sister V had those few episodes of running away/going missing

v now no longer lives with Moana either

I feel sad for the 2 kids who spend heaps of time apart now - I know 2 different birth mums but they are still siblings

I found it interesting big bedshsrers when Bella and mo together with their kids but then when they split mo was quick to put son in her own room - which is fine, my kids were in their own cot in their own room very early on but I do wonder if it’s because they had different parenting styles - Bella seems more earthy/natural lifestyle type of thing

mo has always said how she had a turbulent upbringing and I do feel like having her son bought alot of that to the surface for her and she did say she had moments where she was going to leave them all there and drive away because she couldn’t hack it - I know having my own kids some trauma can come up but I feel she has become a bit unhinged since the split

wonder if she will announce a comeback to the wafl

Reactions: 9
I think Mo cheated on Bella with Maria. Yes big speculation but it all just doesn't add up. Like Moana did an interview a couple of months ago saying she absolutely needed to be on her own for a while and I think that was a diversion from her already seeing Maria.

Moana has been so awful publicly to Bella and I feel so bad for her. Moana is unhinged. And yes I know she has childhood trauma but it doesn't excise her behaviour.

Reactions: 11
Yep to all the above. I unfollowed her ages ago so haven’t paid attention as of late but it’s definitely the best thing for Bella that they’re done. Mo needs to unpack her baggage instead of chasing this tumbleweed.

Reactions: 5
Has she ever said what her childhood trauma was? I've not always kept up with her so unsure if she's spoken about it

I am not that familiar with Moana but she gives me such toxic vibes on her stories.
Plus that hair hahah she looks like she does not shower or wash her hair hahah.

Maria has been single for a couple months before she announced her split from Jorgee.

Reactions: 4
They seem like two self-obsessed show ponies who have found each other.
Quick scroll through both feeds and it’s 90% selfies from both of them.
Does the world need one more selfie? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hope there are enough mirrors in the house to accommodate both of their fave hobbies 🙄

Reactions: 10
Thank you @Michy02.
Finally a place to vent 🙃

There has been subtle but consistent denigration of her ex wife that has left me feeling the ick.
She has implied that she lost herself during the relationship and she’s finally happy. Implying the relationship was a bad one.

Say whatever you like to your friends and family but keep it off social media.
Even if only for the children’s sake and a respectful co-parenting relationship.
You had kids together - she deserves respect.
And there’s a power imbalance - she doesn’t have the same media platform or fan base you do.
The comments she made about selling her house that she worked so hard for was very snide towards her WIFE whom SHE LEFT. You left the marriage and now the marital home needs to be sold. That’s life, babes!

The subtle jabs at Bella who, on the outside, appears to be a very loving and supportive partner (as well as her family who embraced Moana) is very unfair. Of course, we don’t live with them and we don’t know how their relationship really was behind closed doors, but to suggest it was a bad relationship when you’re now involved with the most attention-seeking person out there is a joke. .

I don’t think her romance with Maria will last. And flaunting it all over the place is just dig after dig at Bella who has maintained a dignified silence.

Reactions: 18
She gives off massive predatory vibes as well as having a huge chip on her shoulder about everything.

Reactions: 7
😬
Yeah, not awkward at all
She's certainly got a type!!

I am so glad there is a Moana Thread. God I used to absolutely love her but this whole divorce/shack up situation has certainly changed my mind!

She literally seemed to have it all! Career, beautiful wife, gorgeous kids, brought a house and yet she claims she wasn't happy to through a majority of the above out in favour of a clearly good time not a long time sex fest with a well known model!

Why why why?

Hasn't Bella held herself well in this whole sad affair though? I initially thought her conscious uncoupling statement was weird lol but now I see she's just letting Mo make a fool of herself and staying quiet! She's soooooo good and natural with the kids Bella!

Reactions: 17
I wrote this in a past thread but it sums up why I find Moana problematic:

Moana Hope in Sunday Age mag talking about breakup. Can't get past the pay wall but the heading says 'We'd been unhappy for a while'. What's a while? As isn't their youngest only 1? So they brought a 2nd kid into the world while being so unhappy? It still makes me sad thinking of the 2 little siblings growing up apart.

Also another good reminder to take social media with a grain of salt, as they always looked like such a close, happy family.
---
Just read the DM's summary of Moana’s article and she says she loves Bella, but wasn't in love with her anymore. That they tried lots of things but Moana just didn't feel the same way.

Ouch. She sounds like a jerk. They've got a toddler and a baby, no wonder you don't feel the same, your lives have changed. If a Dad said this he'd be dragged over the coals, but she doesn't seem to be worried or self-aware enough about how that comes across.

ETA: This bit from the article hasn't aged well! And I find it so gross that in the same article that she's talking about her marriage break up and how she's struggled being a parent, she says she wants another baby next year!

Hope already has plans to have another baby, just as soon as Ahi turns two. “I’ve always wanted three kids, so as a single woman, I will have a third,” she says.
As for love, Hope is definitely open to meeting someone, but only after she has done more work on her mental health. She says she was last truly happy 18 months ago, but thanks to her work and everything else happening in her life, she’s on the road back. “I need to use this time to learn how to love me again, before I can love someone else,” she says. “And that’s what I’m going to do.”

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
As per usual with these “influencers” no one actually cares mate

I’m going to start posting banal work content to my Insta. Watch out world, pics of a spreadsheet on my laptop incoming.

Guaranteed it would take 10 minutes for one of my real friends to text me, “ruok?”

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I
As per usual with these “influencers” no one actually cares mate

I’m going to start posting banal work content to my Insta. Watch out world, pics of a spreadsheet on my laptop incoming.

Guaranteed it would take 10 minutes for one of my real friends to text me, “ruok?”
Is this her business she owns?
Road traffic management type stuff?

Reactions: 1