Mjbyrnex Mel

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I completely agree. Notsubmissive has taken over this thread with their essays and if you don’t agree with what they say they’ll write an essay about you 😂 Only those who are agreeing with their comments can post on the thread it seems. If they are an advanced nurse and a complete stranger to Mel I think they need to book in some therapy themselves because to pick holes in another’s story and compare it to your own is dangerous and wrong. Fair enough offer a different perspective but you have went too far on a lot of your posts and you come across as a strange and nasty person. I enjoyed this thread til you took it over now it’s become something awful.
---
Changed tense half way through lol don’t mind me
wouldn’t say anybody has taken over the thread. Everybody is free to voice whatever opinions they like, that is the whole point of tattle.

I think your comments are quite hypocritical tbh..
You’re saying @notSUBmissive has taken over and shouldn’t pick holes in Mel’s stories and compare, but they can do what they like. If you don’t like it press ignore user 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Let’s not start infighting lol, agree with Swirly just press ignore user if you’re not vibing with someone ✌🏻

Reactions: 4
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
They can do what they like even if that’s accusing someone of lying about being sexually abused as a child and making numerous graphic references to someone else’s abuse? That should be too far in anyone’s opinion and not what tattle is for. I can’t stand Mel’s content and find her extremely cringey but this one particular user is obsessed with her and it’s borderline creepy. Saying that the police do take SA very seriously as a general sweeping statement just cos they took THEIR case seriously is just bleeping ridiculous.
wouldn’t say anybody has taken over the thread. Everybody is free to voice whatever opinions they like, that is the whole point of tattle.

I think your comments are quite hypocritical tbh..
You’re saying @notSUBmissive has taken over and shouldn’t pick holes in Mel’s stories and compare, but they can do what they like. If you don’t like it press ignore user 🤷🏻‍♀️

They can do what they like even if that’s accusing someone of lying about being sexually abused as a child and making numerous graphic references to someone else’s abuse? That should be too far in anyone’s opinion and not what tattle is for. I can’t stand Mel’s content and find her extremely cringey but this one particular user is obsessed with her and it’s borderline creepy. Saying that the police do take SA very seriously as a general sweeping statement just cos they took THEIR case seriously is just bleeping ridiculous.
Tell me you didn’t understand what you read without telling me. 🙄 Grow up and leave them alone.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Just noticed she has 58 posts on "step mum life" 😳
I genuinely think she lived in a world where she thought her step kids and their mothers and her whole ex family didn't watch her tiktoks before people started calling her out on it?
Family dynamics are a real delicate balance, surely Mels online antics have and will cause issues for her step family like she has caused with her own family, by making public very private things.

Reactions: 2
The video called Part 72 dated 19/03 has always disturbed me. I don't know if this is the video she is alluding to in today's video.

In the Part 72 video adult Mel says a few times that "she wishes her brother had gone all the way with her"
Adult Mel wishes she had been raped by her brother to nievely save others from his behaviour???

I find it extremely disturbing that she wishes she had been raped by her brother. As a SA survivor living a life recovering from SA I deeply struggle to comprehend why anyone would wish for their brother to rape them. I think the video shows the complexity of the problems this woman has by saying everything she says on tiktok without considering the consequences of her many words. It is a challenging subject to discuss because it is a challenging subject, but if it's not challenged and discussed it runs the risk of being accepted and normalised.

I believe her tiktoks are wholly inappropriate and extremely dangerous and this is why I call them out.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
The video called Part 72 dated 19/03 has always disturbed me. I don't know if this is the video she is alluding to in today's video.

In the Part 72 video adult Mel says a few times that "she wishes her brother had gone all the way with her"
Adult Mel wishes she had been raped by her brother to nievely save others from his behaviour???

I find it extremely disturbing that she wishes she had been raped by her brother. As a SA survivor living a life recovering from SA I deeply struggle to comprehend why anyone would wish for their brother to rape them. I think the video shows the complexity of the problems this woman has by saying everything she says on tiktok without considering the consequences of her many words. It is a challenging subject to discuss because it is a challenging subject, but if it's not challenged and discussed it runs the risk of being accepted and normalised.

I believe her tiktoks are wholly inappropriate and extremely dangerous and this is why I call them out.
I would interpret that as her feeling like she would have been taken more seriously if she had been raped and her brother would have been sent to prison for it. But it is a complex and challenging thing to feel and think and isn’t the kind of thing she should be working out on the internet.

Reactions: 5
If she had been raped yes I agree things may have been very different in every respect, however I find it abhorrent that she wished as a child she had been raped. Nobody should be wishing they were raped as a child.

Her bipolar esque posts swing from the above subject to oversharing her sex life. Its all so messed up. Tiktok however is not the place to work out her SA feelings like she is doing imo.

Tiktok thankfully does not allow users to search inappropriate SA words. I wonder if Mels videos on taboo subjects are allowed because she whispers the word "nonce" etc when she is talking about the subjects.

Reactions: 2