Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is her post about the car valet for my benefit ? I think so... Chanel hun, it’s clear the profile is you, you may of had your car cleaned yesterday morning but that doesn’t mean your not in Glasgow cleaning other men’s dicks with your throat come night time!

When you click on her reviews then go onto the punters individual reviews, you can see she also reviews some of them back. Eeeeeeeeee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Sorry but it would make me feel ill seeing that written about me. Do men often leave reviews like that and do they have to be verified customers? Sounds like he’s just typing out his fantasy.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Sorry but it would make me feel ill seeing that written about me. Do men often leave reviews like that and do they have to be verified customers? Sounds like he’s just typing out his fantasy.
Yep, these reviews are quite common tbh.
a lot of them are just to state if the girl looked like pictures on profile etc then you’ll get the odd fantasist ones like this 😂

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.