Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she activate, make some money and then deactivate again so she doesn’t get caught by her ‘followers’?

Reactions: 9
She's removed her profile because whoever she was with (apparently not paul) wasn't happy with it staying online. If he can pay for everything why does she need it anymore LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's removed her profile because whoever she was with (apparently not paul) wasn't happy with it staying online. If he can pay for everything why does she need it anymore LOL
Apparently not Paul 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does she activate, make some money and then deactivate again so she doesn’t get caught by her ‘followers’?
I definitely think it’s this, because this is what I do 🤣 I’m not an influencer by any means btw. But when I have no plans of taking bookings for a short while I’ll hide my profile so it’s not getting seen by too many people, unnecessarily 🤣🤣

we scared out here

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I definitely think it’s this, because this is what I do 🤣 I’m not an influencer by any means btw. But when I have no plans of taking bookings for a short while I’ll hide my profile so it’s not getting seen by too many people, unnecessarily 🤣🤣

we scared out here
Makes sense. Do you get more work from adult work than you would with an agency?

Makes sense. Do you get more work from adult work than you would with an agency?
I’m not too sure babe, I’ve never worked with an agency ... I did look into it but the ones where I live seem abit grotty 🤣 I don’t live in the best of areas.
AW is a really good site though x

Reactions: 1
Off topic, but I’m sad the sex worker thread got closed. It was interesting to read

Reactions: 7
I don’t wanna get the thread shut otherwise I would lol

I love her new hair ngl - the colour suits her

Reactions: 2
Is she still friends with anyone from big brother? Were her and Isabelle friends?

Reactions: 2
Is she still friends with anyone from big brother? Were her and Isabelle friends?
She’s still friends with Raph I think. I find Isabelle really funny on stories, I like her.

I cringed at them all going dead over the top the other day, it was a Monday night I bet the place they were at was empty and there she is twerking away 🥴

Reactions: 7
She’s still friends with Raph I think. I find Isabelle really funny on stories, I like her.

I cringed at them all going dead over the top the other day, it was a Monday night I bet the place they were at was empty and there she is twerking away 🥴
Same I love Isabelle!! How cute Baby Eric 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone know what ever happened to Isabelle? I remember all the hate she got for her fake tanning.
She owns her own beauty salon and has a baby. Not sure what else but she’s entertaining on insta! Still tanned x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.