Missmcclearyx (Chanelle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She made it all up and that’s why her boyfriend/ fiancé has finished her
😱😱 for real??!!!

You are spot on!
My friend knows Rich. He split up with her and before she so called ‘got pregnant’ and then she was ringing him screaming and crying saying she’s pregnant etc so he got back with her to try and make things work but it all case out that she was lying and it was just to get him back. She’s now back living with her nan and hasn’t got a penny to her name.
That’s disgusting!! I thought they’d split because she’d deleted everything with him on and then suddenly reappeared when she made the announcement But that’s vile !

Reactions: 3
My friend knows Rich. He split up with her and before she so called ‘got pregnant’ and then she was ringing him screaming and crying saying she’s pregnant etc so he got back with her to try and make things work but it all case out that she was lying and it was just to get him back. She’s now back living with her nan and hasn’t got a penny to her name.
No way!!! Why did he break up with her the first time? And I thought her house was hers but I’m guessing it wasn’t if she is now looking for a new house?

No way!!! Why did he break up with her the first time? And I thought her house was hers but I’m guessing it wasn’t if she is now looking for a new house?
There was just constant arguments that’s what my friend was told anyway and things just weren’t working out, you can imagine it with her can’t you?

Reactions: 2
There was just constant arguments that’s what my friend was told anyway and things just weren’t working out, you can imagine it with her can’t you?
yeah definitely she seems quite unstable. I think it’s sad as I do think she’s quite vulnerable and you can tell she has problems but I don’t think she helps herself. Where are her parents for her to be living with her nan?

yeah definitely she seems quite unstable. I think it’s sad as I do think she’s quite vulnerable and you can tell she has problems but I don’t think she helps herself. Where are her parents for her to be living with her nan?
I don’t know much about her personally to be honest but I do remember her saying on her Instagram the best thing her parents did was make her and that’s about it I think her nan has brought her up from being you to be honest but that’s just the impression I get from her social media

Reactions: 1
That's psycho behaviour though not entirely surprising given the way she has been on tv shows. If that's what she's like when she knows people are watching what is she like behind closed doors 😳

Wow... 😲

Yeh I’d 100% believe that about her making up the pregnancy I bet she was desperately trying to get pregnant after she got back with him and he just wouldn’t work out the dates. Disgusting really. Then milking it so much on Instagram. 😤 she actually needs sectioned that’s some crazy f***ed up behaviour. Feel sorry for rich.

Her video aswel yesterday where she’s screeching singing so loud on her story it’s just all crap like such an act, so over the top

She seems to be on a daily beg for things for a new house and has spent the last few weeks in a holiday cottage. Surely companies won’t just give her stuff? She wouldn’t influence me to buy the things she has 🤷🏼‍♀️

Beg queen Jesus Christ! Strong and independent? Buy your own tit hun

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m just shocked that someone dropped on here she made up the whole baby/miscarriage thing and the thread didn’t take off, genuinely shocked about that!

Reactions: 6
I’m just shocked that someone dropped on here she made up the whole baby/miscarriage thing and the thread didn’t take off, genuinely shocked about that!
I’m also surprised it went quiet after that bombshell, absolutely no proof of it whatsoever mind but that doesn’t usually stop people 🤣

Did she split from her partner just by a couple of quotes she put up couldn't really make it out

Did she split from her partner just by a couple of quotes she put up couldn't really make it out
Someone that apparently knows Rich came on the thread and said they broke up, she made up she was pregnant and they got back together, and then she faked a miscarriage and they split up again? Don’t know how true that is though. Going to try and find some of her bump pics because tbh she really did look pregnant!

Someone that apparently knows Rich came on the thread and said they broke up, she made up she was pregnant and they got back together, and then she faked a miscarriage and they split up again? Don’t know how true that is though. Going to try and find some of her bump pics because tbh she really did look pregnant!
Yeah I read that, doesn’t make it true. I really like Chanelle (don’t shoot me 🤣🙈) but obviously don’t know her so can’t say if she’s the type to make it up or not, I don’t believe she did though

Yeah I read that, doesn’t make it true. I really like Chanelle (don’t shoot me 🤣🙈) but obviously don’t know her so can’t say if she’s the type to make it up or not, I don’t believe she did though
No shooting here 😂 I agree with you! I like her too, and I followed her from when she was on ex on the beach, and only until I read that comment about her it got my back up a bit but obviously that user hasn’t been back so the validity of it all is questionable.

Does anyone remember when she was on BB? And was really close to that guy Raph from Canada and they were like best mates and he was always visiting her in Manchester, wonder whatever happened to him 😂

Reactions: 9
I don’t think that was a bump just bloating or breathing in, Iv had 4 children and no way at less than 12 weeks did I have a bump a bloat yes but bump no.

Also I have to add that if she made up being pregnant and a miscarriage then she is one disturbed girl! WHY she was bound to get caught out eventually and to lie about one of the most horrific things a woman can go through is the lowest of the low, of course we don’t know just from a comment on here but it is suspect how quick her & rich split after it happened

Found these online- what do we reckon?

I started showing at 14 weeks but to be honest it was mostly bloat and weight gain.
I just don’t know.....it could be either but you have to have serious mental issues to make it up and display it all so publicly on Social media 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.