Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiptoes

Gosh I’d never heard of this case and just started reading about it after reading this thread? Some super odd and creepy stuff?? Really giving me the creeps just reading about it? 😱

Read up on this last night ... bizarre and very sad! Do we think there are more photos ? The phone activity was very puzzling. Their poor parents 💔

Emoji

Chatty Member
18 miles away too on a building site. I'm presuming they've dug the whole rest of it up? Poor kid.

This is bizarre 🧐

And this is STILL terrifying

I've not watched it yet! I only just read about the documentary, there's a Spanish one from a few years back that's good too. Thank you, I'll check it out. Is the guy who went missing the stowaway? And one of them is a monk now in Norway? 😳🤷🏻‍♀️
Oops sorry. Hope I didn’t give too much away. There wasn’t any mention in the documentary (that I remember) about his disappearance. Did a bit of googling about him after and he was seen on a shipping container. Oh I don’t know anything about the monk in Norway.

PuritySpiral

I mentioned earlier in the thread regarding Suzy. The latest theory is that was never was a Mr Kipper and she never went to the house she was supposed to be viewing as the keys never left the office.
I didn't know that. I'm not up to date with all the ins and outs. Not sure if that impacts on the belief that John Cannan is guilty or not. I just remember her parents campaigning tirelessly.

katiex

Well they need to tell the Police if they know something definite. She went missing on her way to work, she never turned up there. The Police will have looked at the whereabouts of her parents obviously. Hows a frail old man like him going to dispose of an adult woman's body without anyone seeing anything?
I put this in the thread, but it was because I saw someone else mention it earlier! I just want to know why they said it because I can’t see him having anything to do with her disappearance.

This is possibly too soon to be bringing this up so I apologise for any offence caused.
The murder of Lindsay Birbeck last year in Lancashire.
A 17 year old has been convicted of her murder but the whole case seems off somehow. He makes an ideal scapegoat and admits moving her body but always denied killing her.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Yes to Andrew Gosden! That case has always haunted me, and I don’t know why?

Also Claudia Lawrence. I wonder why the police have been so vague about what they think happened to her? This has led to all kinda of unhelpful speculation about her personal life.
And the picture they put was misleading apparently. Her hair was the wrong colour. Something fishy here.

Fancyfeathers

Chatty Member
For those following the Lori Daybell case, the remains found on the property of Chad Daybell have been confirmed as the two missing children.

I would do a link but it's blocked in this country.
I had seen JJ had been confirmed but now Tylee has too? This is just so sad

Can anyone give me names of YouTubers or podcasts please? I know someone mentioned Stephanie? Just not sure which is the correct one. Thank you
I think you mean Stephanie harlowe