Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

_Laura

Chatty Member
I've just found this thread so I'm not sure whether any of them have been mentioned already but I'd love to found out what happened to Jennifer Kesse and Amy Lynn Bradley.

As a Belgian, I always really hope that we find out what happened to Theo Hayez/find his body so his family can get closure.

Zantezoo

VIP Member
I don’t know much about this case but are there literally no leads?
I don’t think so. It’s like she just vanished. Turned off her location services the night before, spotted on CCTV in the morning apparently heading to work, then not seen again. No confirmed sightings etc (this is just from what I’ve read in media - I’ve not been on Reddit or anything)

Sazie1

I agree the photo was deleted on a computer, I know there’s theories it could have been a glitch, with the camera having been dropped in water but surely they’d be more water damage if that was the case.

I do think it’s a shame there’s so much fake information all over the place though. There’s apparently a new book out called lost in the jungle, I think somebody who worked on the case wrote it. On Reddit somebody posted (she’s read the book) that the writer states, Kris’s bone were boiled not bleached and the skin found was that of a cow?! How could that have possibly been mistaken? It’s just bizarre.

Re: The photo of Kris’s head I see teeth (nothing else so much) somebody said it could be a tag of her clothing over on Reddit? Which I can see too.
I’ve read the book and they talk about all the things that could have happened. And they researched everything. Conclusion was that it was an accident.

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Isn’t there reason to think Christopher Halliwell might have killed Melanie Hall? Although I suppose there’d be no trial or anything in that case. Such a long time to wait for answers, although Melanie Road’s murder was solved recently wasn’t it, so you never know.
Yes I think there are similarities that make him a potential suspect. I'd also heard local rumours her ex was under suspicion at one point.

Lollipop2123

Chatty Member
Someone on Reddit looked through Flickr of pictures of the day Andrew went missing in London, and found a photo of what looks like Andrew with an old man. I'll post the link in a spoiler tag:

I'm usually skeptical of Andrew lookalikes appearing, but that does look like him I reckon.

I'd love to find out what happened to him! I feel so sad when I see pictures of him.
I definitely think he intended to return home. Bless him.
Wow it does look like him... So odd

Gossgirl12

Chatty Member
Sorry if already mentioned but has anyone watched the case about the French girl murdered in Ireland? On netflix , I won't say too much in case people haven't seen it yet
I watched the first episode only and then did a quick Google to find out the rest. Isn't the reporter still in prison?

Pinkblush

VIP Member
That’s what I thought! Maybe it’s being made into a bigger story than it is because if the whole Corrie Mckeague situation, which I believe was in Sussex? people will always wonder if the remains are his without solid proof of what happened
Corrie mckeague went missing in suffolk

avabella

VIP Member
Did you see the CCTV footage when the taxi driver dropped her off? She walked straight over to one car in the car park then kind of hesitated. Maybe because the taxi was turning back around to leave, maybe because the two women were walking towards her - maybe nothing but a coincidence, but if you look in the car window it looks as though someone is getting really annoyed. Could be a reflection but its chilling.
I can’t see what you mean - in the grey car? It’s so blurry I don’t think I could say that it especially looks like someone annoyed 🤷🏽‍♀️

nichew

VIP Member
From reading some articles about it it seems like the family know who did it? The papers never name anyone but it’s all very wink wink hush hush. Sounds like the couple suffered terribly. How awful
do you think it’s the same group of people who was involved with the murder of keian woods?

Reverend

VIP Member
I’m not sure. I’ve seen some criminologists give a good argument for him.
His ex-wife (whom he abused) says that he was in Brighton with her when the Bible John murders happen. She has no reason to lie and hates him.

Some criminologists are not sure there was a Bible John. Differences in MO, and it appears different description of the murderer (some say red hair, and others dark hair), and the quoting of Bible (intense according to one, and one said he just mentioned religion generally).