Missing people and murder cases #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh no! I just read yesterday that she got off a bus in Breamore and it seems that's the area the body was discovered. A lot of water around there, and it'll be up high what with all the rain we've had.
I feel like she got distracted and ended up in ringwood so caught the bus back. But why Breamore? I'm thinking she decided to try and walk back.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Slightly off topic but it made me think, for every missing person there must be so many that have died/disappeared with no one to actually miss them. My friend had to ring the police yesterday because a house in the road behind hers had hundreds of flies in the windows😔 Hopefully it’s not somebody dead, but how awful for these people who die and it goes unnoticed for so long

• Sad
Reactions: 20
There’s a 10 part podcast about this case by Naomi Channell if you’re interested in listening to more about this case. It’s called REAL presents what happened to Charlene Downes?

it’s currently coming up under the who killed billie jo podcast on apple podcasts for me because that’s the most recent case she covered
Thanks for recommending this - gruelling listen but answers so many of the gaps from the missing episode

Reactions: 1
Slightly off topic but it made me think, for every missing person there must be so many that have died/disappeared with no one to actually miss them. My friend had to ring the police yesterday because a house in the road behind hers had hundreds of flies in the windows😔 Hopefully it’s not somebody dead, but how awful for these people who die and it goes unnoticed for so long
That reminds me of Joyce Carol Vincent

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I Googled Fiona Sinnott as I'd not heard of her case and was shocked to read about Ireland's Vanishing Triangle!

So many women murdered/missing and I'd never heard of any of them!
just watched this tik tok on Fiona Sinnott - it’s the 4th tik tok on this account. I don’t know how to link the video!
More information on this tik tok than I had previously heard.
very very sad. And also very sad about her daughter being kept away from her family.

Attachments

this is local to me
Having been following this story (not that there’s much to follow, sadly), it’s awful to know that a 19 year old boy is missing and yet really only the local areas will be aware.

It makes me realise though, that there are probably so many missing people out there and families have no answers as to what may have happened to them 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Hopefully just rotten food left behind that attracted them. Definitely the right thing to call though.

Having been following this story (not that there’s much to follow, sadly), it’s awful to know that a 19 year old boy is missing and yet really only the local areas will be aware.

It makes me realise though, that there are probably so many missing people out there and families have no answers as to what may have happened to them 💔
I need to read up about this case, but is there water near where he went missing? That tends to be the answer in a lot of these cases when young men go missing at night.

I need to read up about this case, but is there water near where he went missing? That tends to be the answer in a lot of these cases when young men go missing at night.
yes a couple canals and the dyke. i haven’t seen of them being searched but could be incorrect, i don’t see much info on the case

Attachments

There have been water searches, I’d seen a photo when searching for the case earlier. Very little has been reported though.

My parents live there and didn’t know

• Sad
Reactions: 4