Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed a girl called Rachel Dolman she had a little boy called Frankie and was pregnant with a girl I’m sure she would of had her by now, enjoyed her parenthood honesty! Does anyone know where she’s gone?

Reactions: 4
Thank you - will try this!

There was a lovely account, Louise. Lives in Yorkshire. She had a lovely old English sheepdog. Home of the painted Lady, something like that. She was a cleaning freak and has loads of tattoos. She might have blocked me but I've not seen her for ages.

I think the friend you’re talking about is Lauren, now losingpeach.

Berry Me Marks!!! LOVED her!!!

Reactions: 2
I loved this girl! She was so inspirational. She disappeared after being a cover star of the WW magazine, wonder if the pressure of that and having a footballer boyfriend got too much for her with a young baby.
I’d love to know what happened to Lucy - I loved her account too. I did worry that something had happened to her as I remember she found a lump but didn’t want to do anything as she was still breast feeding at the time. Hope she was ok...anyone know what the new Insta name was???

I followed a girl called Rachel Dolman she had a little boy called Frankie and was pregnant with a girl I’m sure she would of had her by now, enjoyed her parenthood honesty! Does anyone know where she’s gone?
She made a new account I think it's now Rachelplustwo... I couldn't find her for a while either but I love her account

Did she i must have missed that if she was lapping up the attention surprised she didnt come back under a new name!
Oohhh this is interesting! I didn't buy any of her body positive chat, the more she posted the more it came across that she was seeking validation from others to boost her confidence.

I miss body positive Nat. I chatted to her a few times and she always seemed nice. But I must admit it all became a bit cringe when she started dancing about in just her pants and then doing sexual bath story’s. Shame she took it too far.

Reactions: 1
Quite often because they get bombarded with the same question and can’t be bothered answering - esp if they’ve answered it previously or it’s tagged on the post already. And they prob don’t check their ‘general’ messages folder regularly. Or someone else does it for them!

Reactions: 1
A hint of decor - I used to love her posts but all of a sudden she disappeared

Reactions: 5
Makes sense !

no way I would never have thought they would have split up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.