Missing Instagram accounts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
apparently the woman badmouthing her is a fake and pretends to be disabled and that’s how the falling out happened. Kisscub accused her of being a fake. I followed the other woman for a bit, I agree she’s very attention seeking and she’s also contradicts herself a lot. Ended up unfollowing.

Reactions: 3
Kisscub could fall out without herself in an empty room. If you've been following her for a while you'd see the trail of friends and now not friends and insta beef. She is a good mum though

Reactions: 2
Off topic sorry but does anyone know anything of target_and_beyond? It’s a girl called Nicola, she was in the SW magazine at one point I think. I used to follow her a couple of years ago but started to find her annoying as she had a very holier than thou attitude. I think the final straw was actually her eating baked beans straight from the can to stay on plan rather than having something non SW with her family 😂 her account is still on there but she appears to have deleted most of her posts and hasn’t posted anything since January. Wonder if she’s piled all the weight back on like a lot of them do. Not being horrible btw I’ve put my covid stone on this year! I’m just nosey 🤣

Reactions: 1
apparently the woman badmouthing her is a fake and pretends to be disabled and that’s how the falling out happened. Kisscub accused her of being a fake. I followed the other woman for a bit, I agree she’s very attention seeking and she’s also contradicts herself a lot. Ended up unfollowing.
Agree with this

The other woman, her names like collagenand kid moans about how she’s oh so poor all the time but she can’t go to work because she’s in too much pain but then goes on hikes and has a jolly old time doing all sorts that should make her bedridden, like seriously??? Benefit fraud is the most likely culprit

Onemissingmum, who then changed her account name - has also disappeared. She is lovely - started in the baby loss community but then posting more general stuff. I really really hope she is ok. Unless I missed a goodbye post she just left.
I know her ex husband has just recently had a baby. I really hope she's OK

Onemissingmum, who then changed her account name - has also disappeared. She is lovely - started in the baby loss community but then posting more general stuff. I really really hope she is ok. Unless I missed a goodbye post she just left.
I might have missed it as well but she just vanished I think, just after baby loss awareness week or around then. I hope she’s okay.

Agree with this

The other woman, her names like collagenand kid moans about how she’s oh so poor all the time but she can’t go to work because she’s in too much pain but then goes on hikes and has a jolly old time doing all sorts that should make her bedridden, like seriously??? Benefit fraud is the most likely culprit

I don’t think she’s faking her illness, I just think they’ve fallen out and it should be kept private instead of making cryptic digs - it’s childish and unnecessary.

There was a lovely girl I used to follow, a slimming world account, used to go by star1234 or something along those lines. I think her name was Christina star, or something. Anyone remember her? Her before and after pics were amazing! She was similar to sw_danielle.
She’s starchristinalewis now. Got married and is expecting a baby. Think she removed people she didn’t know a while back.

Agree with this

Honestly munchausen syndrome and munchausen by proxy come to mind with these two ! 🙄

Honestly munchausen syndrome and munchausen by proxy come to mind with these two ! 🙄

Really? That's a pretty big accusation to be chucking around. Where's the proof either are making it up?

It's hard enough for people with invisible disabilities without random people on the Internet throwing accusations around. I have invisible conditions that mean one day I can do a 7 mile walk, the next barely get to the bathroom.

If they've had a falling out and you have opinions that, that's one thing. Leave baseless accusations out of it.

I use to follow a lady, she was renovating her house. I remember she had these cool lights fitted up her stairs.
She had a son who had a milk allergy, a little girl Lucy and then had a baby called Jamie just over a year ago!

Does anyone know what happened to Suhir?
not sure if I got blocked or she’s having an extended break

Does anyone know what happened to Suhir?
not sure if I got blocked or she’s having an extended break
I haven’t seen anything of suhir since the start of the pandemic ☹ I think she’s just fully quit insta 🤷🏼‍♀️

Weren’t suhir kisscub and the nurse mum all friends at one point. They fell out with the nurse mum after a holiday to Dubai

Weren’t suhir kisscub and the nurse mum all friends at one point. They fell out with the nurse mum after a holiday to Dubai
Yes, after nurse mum pretended Suhir didn't support her throughout the holiday, and then was very slow repaying the money she owed her for booking the posh accommodation.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Yes, after nurse mum pretended Suhir didn't support her throughout the holiday, and then was very slow repaying the money she owed her for booking the posh accommodation.
No way! So did the nurse mum repay her and own up to having help in Dubai?

No way! So did the nurse mum repay her and own up to having help in Dubai?
Repaid her eventually, from memory it took her a month to even acknowledge any of Suhir's communication let alone pay her. There was never any real admission from Kaytee that she wasn't actually alone in Dubai, just some vague sentence along the lines of 'I never actually said I was on my own, you all just assumed'. No "thanks for arranging everything even down to doing the grocery shopping for me, Suhir" as there should really have been.

• Wow
  • Heart
Omg I have been looking for this lass as well! Dod you ever find her page?
In a similar vein to this, I used to follow a girl called ‘my Cambridge summer’ on insta. She lost about 5 or 6 stone on Cambridge diet but struggled with regaining it and I always really felt for her. Often wondered if she got back to a happy place within herself.

Mod edit, thread locked as it's about small accounts that aren't big enough to be mentioned on tattle.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.