Missing Blogger Esther Dingley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The whole maybe i can see you was perhaps in regards to her meeting up one last time to sort out there bits if she had indeed decided to part.

Would be interesting to see if that came before or after their last phone call, because he could have then phoned told her stuff and upset her before her final walk.

Reactions: 4
Some great questions from a mountaineering expert on WS. Thanks O.

"Why mention that she doesn't know whether there is a Winter room?.. If she intended to go there in late November.. she would know whether there is a Winter room.

Why mention that there is no wifi for the next three days when that was not true.

Why was it stated (by Dan) that she was well-equipped with excellent footwear when she was wearing worn out old shoes?

Why hike a rugged slope in worn out shoes when she had crampons in her pack?

Why insist (Dan) that she hiked directly into France when she said she was hiking to Port de la Glere and might dip into France?"

Bracketed bits added by me.

Reactions: 9
Hi I'm new to the form, I've joined because right from the start I had serious misgivings about the true nature of these events. Today I've read the 23 page dossier that DC has so diligently put together....It absolutely reeks of someone trying to get their story straight and seems like a handy reference guide so he remembers what he's said before about communication and routes etc. Criminology is one of my hobbies and I'm afraid to say we've seen it all before too many times. The bit that jumped out at me was ED saying ' maybe I can see you' when conversing with DC. I think it means that he went up that mountain to surprise her. I don't know about red flags but you could clothe an army with the amount of material you'd need to make all the flags
oh I just realised, she wasn’t saying perhaps she could spot him, was she asking if she could meet up with him,.. did he banish her from the house,… apparently he used to get very angry when they lived in the uk ,…he got signed off work apparently with depression, and anger was his biggest problem at that time.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
The other thing that stands out for me was when he said in an interview that the very last words he said to ED face to face was " "you never know when it's the last time" .( something they used to say to each other apparently) He sounded absolutely genuine ( which he usually doesn't ) but what he omitted was when that last time actually was. Eerie to think it might have been up that mountain. It was like he wasn't lying but he wasn't telling the whole truth either if that makes sense

Reactions: 4
oh I just realised, she wasn’t saying perhaps she could spot him, was she asking if she could meet up with him,.. did he banish her from the house,… apparently he used to get very angry when they lived in the uk ,…he got signed off work apparently with depression, and anger was his biggest problem at that time.
I think we can see from all her behaviour that she was trying to gain independence from him.

She even talks about trying to feel self sufficient in her posts. The Snail she calls herself. Snails have all they need.

Most likely he had push-pulled her so much she was now in psychological survival mode.

Abusers despise those they can see are trauma bonded to them.

I believe he'd told her he was coming and that is why she appeased and referenced seeing him.

It's a macabre scenario that we're seeing in slow motion.

Reactions: 7

No wonder she was always off hiking then. Can imagine she got the brunt off it most times.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Another great observation from O on WS:

"Dan made one pass of the Port de la Glere location even though Esther said that was her destination."

Dan made a huge show of searching for Esther.

Yet he only went near her resting place once despite her stating in text it was where she was headed.

He spents tons of time "searching" areas she'd never indicated she'd go to.

WHY?

Another great observation from O on WS:

"Dan made one pass of the Port de la Glere location even though Esther said that was her destination."

Dan made a huge show of searching for Esther.

Yet he only went near her resting place once despite her stating in text it was where she was headed.

He spents tons of time "searching" areas she'd never indicated she'd go to.

WHY?
Hmm exactly 🤔 dodgy. Is this that W Sleuth forum? I should go have a look.

Reactions: 2
Summersky...so the evidence had time to decompose or maybe because that's where the evidence was initially and then moved at a later date. It would explain why mountain rescue didn't find anything

Was the house that he was staying at ever searched? Maybe he didn't go to the mountain, maybe ED went home......there is a 3 day window isn't there. A lot can be achieved in 3 days especially when no one is watching

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It doesn't sit right with me if he did do it then that he's been with/around her Mum. It's like that Greece husband, being around her family pretending to grieve when it was him all along 🤮

Reactions: 6
He kept saying right at the start that he didn't believe she was on that mountain....maybe he knew she wasnt

Here's the French prosecutor's plan:

"Despite the conclusions of the autopsy, the investigations will continue, notably around the exploitation of the mobile phone found on Monday. A scan of Esther Dingley's skull is also due to be carried out."

Note also:

"public prosecutor, Christophe Amunzateguy, told La Dépêche du Midi.

The doctors noted fractures which led to the immediate death of the person. The accidental cause of death is now the most likely explanation."

1. They are not stating they've bought the narrative.

2. They accept 2 fractures caused immediate death. From what there's NO certainty. Most likely is not certainty.

3. Despite autopsy their investigations will continue.
Vive la France /Long live the French.

4. The translator is a bright non-murder camp person so that word exploitation must be as they intended it. Hmmmm.

Just to say that the French verb 'exploiter' can also mean to use or operate. Going by the context of the original article he's talking about investigating her use (or operation) of her mobile phone.
It will be interesting to see what comes from this.
Here's the French prosecutor's plan:

"Despite the conclusions of the autopsy, the investigations will continue, notably around the exploitation of the mobile phone found on Monday. A scan of Esther Dingley's skull is also due to be carried out."

Note also:

"public prosecutor, Christophe Amunzateguy, told La Dépêche du Midi.

The doctors noted fractures which led to the immediate death of the person. The accidental cause of death is now the most likely explanation."

1. They are not stating they've bought the narrative.

2. They accept 2 fractures caused immediate death. From what there's NO certainty. Most likely is not certainty.

3. Despite autopsy their investigations will continue.
Vive la France /Long live the French.

4. The translator is a bright non-murder camp person so that word exploitation must be as they intended it. Hmmmm.

Reactions: 8
Summersky...so the evidence had time to decompose or maybe because that's where the evidence was initially and then moved at a later date. It would explain why mountain rescue didn't find anything

Was the house that he was staying at ever searched? Maybe he didn't go to the mountain, maybe ED went home......there is a 3 day window isn't there. A lot can be achieved in 3 days especially when no one is watching
Welcome to this thread btw.

Great questions. Thinking through them.

Remember the Spanish mayor guy Abadias stated there were no vultures circling after her disappearance?

Dan has a very cunning mind. On his old incontinence blog he stated he learned to think very "strategically" at a young age.

Just to say that the French verb 'exploiter' can also mean to use or operate. Going by the context of the original article he's talking about investigating her use (or operation) of her mobile phone.
It will be interesting to see what comes from this.
Merci beaucoup

Reactions: 3
Welcome to this thread btw.

Great questions. Thinking through them.

Remember the Spanish mayor guy Abadias stated there were no vultures circling after her disappearance?

Dan has a very cunning mind. On his old incontinence blog he stated he learned to think very "strategically" at a young age.

Merci beaucoup
Thank you for the welcome.
You're right about the lack of vultures....maybe she wasn't there.
I can't help thinking how convenient everything seems, so convenient that it has been planned to a very high degree. The shoes for example could have been put on her to make a " slip" seem almost inevitable

Reactions: 3
Thank you for the welcome.
You're right about the lack of vultures....maybe she wasn't there.
I can't help thinking how convenient everything seems, so convenient that it has been planned to a very high degree. The shoes for example could have been put on her to make a " slip" seem almost inevitable
Yes.

No vultures - how does one achieve that?

Worn out shoes - placed on her feet after death?

There are actually 3 mountain experts on WS who question anybody sane ever summiting Pic de la Glere. Simply because it is a lot of pain for a tiny ounce of pleasure. Right next door is a nicer Pic with a better view.

He's clever yes. I'll give him that.

No vultures is quite a feat. How was that achieved?

Was she moved? How did he use the tent? It would NOT be missing unless it holds DNA. Someone said it is too fragile to hold a body. It would tear.

Was it used to mop spatter up in nearby brush after he hit her with a rock or hiking pole twice?

Was she inside the tent when attacked?

These tents are designed to insulate. No air goes out or comes in.

Thus vultures could not smell her.

He sent searchers in the wrong direction despite her text stating she was off to Porte da Glere.

He wedged her inside the tent in a gully/cave/whatever. No exact details given yet.

Claimed she was not on the mountain in interviews.

Waited for snow.

Months later tells all he's going "searching". Spends weeks staging the scene.

Places a skull fragment near a RUNNING path. Spaniard found it while running. All a tease so he could "find" the body 2 weeks later.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Yes.

No vultures - how does one achieve that?

Worn out shoes - placed on her feet after death?

There are actually 3 mountain experts on WS who question anybody sane ever summiting Pic de la Glere. Simply because it is a lot of pain for a tiny ounce of pleasure. Right next door is a nicer Pic with a better view.

He's clever yes. I'll give him that.

No vultures is quite a feat. How was that achieved?

Was she moved? How did he use the tent? It would NOT be missing unless it holds DNA. Someone said it is too fragile to hold a body. It would tear.

Was it used to mop spatter up in nearby brush after he hit her with a rock or hiking pole twice?

Was she inside the tent when attacked?
There are too many questions for it to be a simple accident to me
Almost everything that's being accepted as fact is because DC says so. If you discount everything he has said then anything is possible

There are too many questions for it to be a simple accident to me
Almost everything that's being accepted as fact is because DC says so. If you discount everything he has said then anything is possible
No vultures & the missing tent unravel the skullduggery.

He had to do it as above. There's no other way because otherwise birds would have directed the search.

And dogs...

She was bundled up in an insulated tent. Dogs found no trace.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.