Missing Blogger Esther Dingley #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The biggest puzzle for me is why the search dogs couldn't track Esther beyond Pic de Sauvegarde.

Yet her body is found a bit of a distance away.

Reactions: 1
Quote from earlier post ‘categorically been proven than Dan would be logistically unable to murder Esther without hiring help or a hitman’
I don’t think so…. I really don’t think so!! Positively not!!

Reactions: 3
I still don’t think DC murdered her, but I think she died via suicide and he knew or at least suspected where she would be, but kept it to himself for whatever reason, and then led the search and rescue people on a bit of a wild goose chase. I feel for him as it must have been hard to know someone had chosen to leave you in the most permanent way possible so this may explain his odd behaviour. I know previous posters have scoffed at the idea of him manically trying to ‘control the narrative’ but that’s exactly what he has been doing since she disappeared. However that doesn’t mean he is guilty of murdering her, more likely desperately trying to protect their brand and his future - I’m sure we will see another self published book and perhaps a collection of poetry about the tragedy, which people might not be interested in if it was known that the relationship was possibly on the rocks.
Completely agree @Agent Krycek.

After 10 months of critically analyzing all the documented data available to the public, I reached the same conclusion a while ago.

LE sure is taking a long time to resolve their investigative forensics - that may be telling.

I will go back to my state of suspension on this case until there is new evidence or LE findings. WS discussion on this case is guarded by rabid dogs. And Tattle discussion on this case is rife with petty bickering. So I'll just keep my ideas private.

Reactions: 4
Agree
Completely agree @Agent Krycek.

After 10 months of critically analyzing all the documented data available to the public, I reached the same conclusion a while ago.

LE sure is taking a long time to resolve their investigative forensics - that may be telling.

I will go back to my state of suspension on this case until there is new evidence or LE findings. WS discussion on this case is guarded by rabid dogs. And Tattle discussion on this case is rife with petty bickering. So I'll just keep my ideas private.
Agree with you @MorningDove. Got a bit tired of this now, karma will out,… 🥸👻👀🕸🐌 and we can be rest assured we did our best to get to the bottom of it. And have. 🧗‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Agree

Agree with you @MorningDove. Got a bit tired of this now, karma will out,… 🥸👻👀🕸🐌 and we can be rest assured we did our best to get to the bottom of it. And have. 🧗‍♀️
I've watched this for a few months too. Most striking recent recent thing to me is that Dan and the family seem to be evading a UK coroners inquiry by saying Esther will be cremated in France. I imagine the UK authorities are nervous about that. Key longer term detail, to me, is that the cops in France seem never had access to Dan's electronics, but simply relied on him to send them examples of comms. Doesn't amount to anything, that. They were only 2 hours drive apart. He can't possibly be ruled out on these bases of being there when she died. Red flags - no-one saw him for 3 days, his lack of transport claim has never been investigated, she disappeared on the day of the BBC report and he found her body on the very day the cops said they were suspicious because no body. UK cops holding up release of body, is my guess.

Quote from earlier post ‘categorically been proven than Dan would be logistically unable to murder Esther without hiring help or a hitman’
I don’t think so…. I really don’t think so!! Positively not!!
He had a 3 day window. If he had access to a car then it was only a 2 hour journey. What have cops done to rule a car out? They've certainly not canvassed every site and person (including weekenders from all over France/EU with old cars at their homes) within a short cycle-ride radius of gite. He also had a touring bike and routinely cycled for hours on it, according to his blog; so why not all the way to her? And the only 'electronic' info the cops have seen is what he's sent them. Finally, Dan's trying hard to avoid a UK coroner's inquiry by not repatriating Esther's body. I wouldn't be surprised if the delay now is due to UK/France/Spain/interpol cooperation. What they need is a decent reason to demand Dan's electronics and check out his story properly. Maybe they're close to getting it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I've watched this for a few months too. Most striking recent recent thing to me is that Dan and the family seem to be evading a UK coroners inquiry by saying Esther will be cremated in France. I imagine the UK authorities are nervous about that. Key longer term detail, to me, is that the cops in France seem never had access to Dan's electronics, but simply relied on him to send them examples of comms. Doesn't amount to anything, that. They were only 2 hours drive apart. He can't possibly be ruled out on these bases of being there when she died. Red flags - no-one saw him for 3 days, his lack of transport claim has never been investigated, she disappeared on the day of the BBC report and he found her body on the very day the cops said they were suspicious because no body. UK cops holding up release of body, is my guess.

He had a 3 day window. If he had access to a car then it was only a 2 hour journey. What have cops done to rule a car out? They've certainly not canvassed every site and person (including weekenders from all over France/EU with old cars at their homes) within a short cycle-ride radius of gite. He also had a touring bike and routinely cycled for hours on it, according to his blog; so why not all the way to her? And the only 'electronic' info the cops have seen is what he's sent them. Finally, Dan's trying hard to avoid a UK coroner's inquiry by not repatriating Esther's body. I wouldn't be surprised if the delay now is due to UK/France/Spain/interpol cooperation. What they need is a decent reason to demand Dan's electronics and check out his story properly. Maybe they're close to getting it?
You're a breath of fresh air.

Thanks for bringing new elements to our awareness.

As horrifying and sad as it is, perhaps Gabby Petito's case will finally bring the hammer down harder on these sickening Narcissist Personality Disordered men.

Reactions: 2
Any more movement on this? The police are taking a very long time to come to a conclusion here given that it was "a simple accident".

Reactions: 5
I hope after Esther and Gabby Petito's deaths that women think twice about hiking solo or with a volatile partner.

The silence from the French investigation is ominous.

Reactions: 5
Apa
I hope after Esther and Gabby Petito's deaths that women think twice about hiking solo or with a volatile partner.

The silence from the French investigation is ominous.
According to their Facebook page, the shared one ( why has Dan removed her personal one? … ) she has been cremated in France and her ashes scattered where Dan decided she wanted them ( various locations, guess uk, and other countries? ) So whatever info. they discovered post-mortem,… it hasn’t been released. I guess it’s more of a case of being inconclusive,….. feel sorry for the next victim, and my guess is she’s already being lured in,. Probably via social media initially,… poor girl,… Ether Dingley, had she’d been single I bet would have done much better in her life,.. I think hiding away from the real world for 6 years really did her no good mentally,…. Feel for her family, that is her mum and dad,.. so sad to loose such a daughter with such early promise…

Reactions: 4
Apa
According to their Facebook page, the shared one ( why has Dan removed her personal one? … ) she has been cremated in France and her ashes scattered where Dan decided she wanted them ( various locations, guess uk, and other countries? ) So whatever info. they discovered post-mortem,… it hasn’t been released. I guess it’s more of a case of being inconclusive,….. feel sorry for the next victim, and my guess is she’s already being lured in,. Probably via social media initially,… poor girl,… Ether Dingley, had she’d been single I bet would have done much better in her life,.. I think hiding away from the real world for 6 years really did her no good mentally,…. Feel for her family, that is her mum and dad,.. so sad to loose such a daughter with such early promise…
I think the reason forensics has not been released yet could be due to anomalies that warrant further investigation. Eg they can tell the 2 blows to the skull were not made during a fall.

That will be the biggest giveaway if it's a homicide.

I don't know the extent of what they can tell from phone forensics except that the IMEI number can be geo-tracked when the phone is off.

Reactions: 3
2021 - the year that boyfriends & parents of Esther Dingley & Gabby Petito miraculously find just bones... of missing people that police, search dogs & expert rescue teams could not find in months.

Another example Oct 21. Spoiler: The lawyer is super aggro with the interviewer.

Reactions: 2