Missing Blogger Esther Dingley #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continuing Estella's train of thinking because it's valuable...

There is no proof Esther remained on or died on the mountain. All we have is bones...

In November 2020 Dan told the BBC and all other media "She is not on the mountain".

... it would be a super easy job to bring bones back 8 months later.

He could have buried her off mountain then months later dug her up and brought just bones to Porte de la Glere.

Btw welcome Estella. Good to have you here.

Reactions: 7
If the bones were moved and brought back they would know pretty quickly from there position and what they find on them.. Different dirt etc.

Reactions: 10
From mountain expert & logical thinker Otto on WS today:
I know this was discussed earlier, with questions about why she would say that she can see him. Today, I'm more curious about this comment.

Reaches the top of Pic de Sauvegarde.
“So happy….think I can see you”
“That’s bagneres and super bagneres”
https://42cc80b7-be3b-41e3-a85b-18b...d/4addd9_d8c55b489c6f445b96d6324dd882f5a1.pdf
And Rickshaw on WS today, responding to the idea someone placed Esther's skull bone with the animal bones on the running path:
As for the possibility someone assembled them there... Maybe. Interesting. I hadn't thought of that. The skull and animal bones definitely landed in an accessible spot! And LE said they weren't there until right before they were found, since that trail had been traveled, and they were very obvious.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I'm convinced it's all been staged. If you wrote the story in fiction no one would believe it.
I read about DC's fundraiser today and was interested to note that he said he was hoping to raise £5000 He then added that it is just a few more pounds than ED had managed to raise last year. He had no need to say that, its like he has to go one better even though E isn't here anymore. It seemed like a veiled attempt to diminish E's achievements and draw attention to his own

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
If the bones were moved and brought back they would know pretty quickly from there position and what they find on them.. Different dirt etc.
Also surely the positioning of them would show if that’s where she had died, or if they had been placed. If the spot was difficult to access, I would imagine it’d be very hard to place them there exactly as they needed to be.

Reactions: 8
I'm convinced it's all been staged. If you wrote the story in fiction no one would believe it.
I read about DC's fundraiser today and was interested to note that he said he was hoping to raise £5000 He then added that it is just a few more pounds than ED had managed to raise last year. He had no need to say that, its like he has to go one better even though E isn't here anymore. It seemed like a veiled attempt to diminish E's achievements and draw attention to his own
Yes on the one-upmanship. And he's using GoFundMe so who's to say he hands over exactly what he receives.

Another common theme is DC always encouraging ED to push her boundaries, I wouldn't be surprised if he had" challenged" her to climb that mountain

Another common theme is DC always encouraging ED to push her boundaries, I wouldn't be surprised if he had" challenged" her to climb that mountain
He's a 100% women hater.

Interesting how his mother is never mentioned in any news. Always his daddy.

Esther had to be his mommy and mommies do not leave. If you leave you die.

He'd planned it all. Made life so awful she had to go solo hiking. Waited for the perfect time just before snow starts. I just pray the French cops he humiliated are going to break him.

Reactions: 11
Yes on the one-upmanship. And he's using GoFundMe so who's to say he hands over exactly what he receives.
Yep, how do people know if it's going to the right place...

So how come we can all notice the stuff that just dosen't seem to add up... but yet he's not being questioned/treated like a suspect etc or are they laying it low like not letting him know so as to not do a runner etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8

So how come we can all notice the stuff that just dosen't seen to add up... but yet he's not being questioned/treated like a suspect etc or are they laying it low like not letting him now so as to not run off etc.
If it was British authorities dealing with it then I'd say they were keeping quiet whilst they gathered evidence or are for him to slip up ( pardon the pun, not intended) but I'm not sure how efficient/ competent the french/ Spanish authorities are so it's hard to tell what they do or don't believe

If it was British authorities dealing with it then I'd say they were keeping quiet whilst they gathered evidence or are for him to slip up ( pardon the pun, not intended) but I'm not sure how efficient/ competent the french/ Spanish authorities are so it's hard to tell what they do or don't believe
* waiting for him to slip up

Reactions: 6

* waiting for him to slip up
Yeah it's a tricky one. Well let's hope they leave no stone unturned.

Reactions: 4
I wonder if the authorities knew they needed him to lead them to where she was, and if he was arrested or even questioned as a suspect, he may never have confessed - without a body there would have been no evidence.

Reactions: 6
Continuing Estella's train of thinking because it's valuable...

There is no proof Esther remained on or died on the mountain. All we have is bones...

In November 2020 Dan told the BBC and all other media "She is not on the mountain".

... it would be a super easy job to bring bones back 8 months later.

He could have buried her off mountain then months later dug her up and brought just bones to Porte de la Glere.

Btw welcome Estella. Good to have you here.
Thank you so much! That's a really good theory about her possibly being buried somewhere else. The missing tent and other missing items may be there rather than in the mountain

Reactions: 5
If it was a legit genuine accident, her tent and other stuff that ARE missing would and should be right there. The fact they aren't is very dodgy and makes it not seem like a genuine accident. Like they are hidden🤔 I'm not sure what use they would be to any animals.

Reactions: 11

So how come we can all notice the stuff that just dosen't seem to add up... but yet he's not being questioned/treated like a suspect etc or are they laying it low like not letting him know so as to not do a runner etc.
Pollyanna gave the answer. If the French cops had been aggro with him from the start he'd not have brought the bones... he's like a snake that you have to manipulate carefully.

I see what you mean, but could this depend on how long the body/bones have been back up on the mountain? If say she died off the mountain, body covered up, possibly wrapped in the tent for a 6 months, then transported back up mountain and dropped off pic de la Glere without the tent, depending on state of body, it may fall/come to rest on a similar position to if someone had fallen alive. Then stayed there for next 3 months, dirt from previous resting place would surely have disintegrated? Have very little knowledge of forensics, but is it possible?

Reactions: 5
I see what you mean, but could this depend on how long the body/bones have been back up on the mountain? If say she died off the mountain, body covered up, possibly wrapped in the tent for a 6 months, then transported back up mountain and dropped off pic de la Glere without the tent, depending on state of body, it may fall/come to rest on a similar position to if someone had fallen alive. Then stayed there for next 3 months, dirt from previous resting place would surely have disintegrated? Have very little knowledge of forensics, but is it possible?
I think microscopic bacteria travels with the bones.

If he washed the bones with bleach they'll spot that too.

SEPARATE POST:

Rickshaw on WS today... regarding Esther texting "I think I can see you!" (Dan)

"I've always suspected it was literal, and DC was actually in the area. However, I have exactly no evidence. For unclear reasons, we don't have DC's texts or transcripts (i.e. the other half of the conversations with ED), so we don't have the story about a lot of things."

On topic but off-site:

Shout out to TheInvestigator on WS. Kudos for asking questions about the tent.

Ignore the bitchy replies. If Esther was their daughter/sister etc they'd sing a different tune.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
My thoughts when I read about this case: Slips and falls are sadly a really common occurrence in the Alps (statistics). People die on a weekly basis. Last month the president of a mountaineering club slipped while hiking and fell to his death.
Going for hikes early in the day is one of the first things we learn here. Nightfall is dangerous in the mountains. Mountains are dangerous in general.

• Sad
Reactions: 13