MissGreedysHome #17 Reno’s stopped, engagement party flopped, time for the next granny clothes flop!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread number 17

Had to cut the thread title down a little to fit!

Well done (as always!) to @Parry1988 for the winning thread title

Please may someone do a recap?? Thank you kindly!

Ahhhhh Jesus Christ I fucked up the title!!!! Obviously meant to say “granny clothes drop!” - apologies all… I did a greedy and went out and drank too many glasses of wine 😂😂

I also wanted to give a big shoutout to this hilarious post from the last thread 😂😂
@mgmhs

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Posted this on back end of last thread.
Seems her new Glossybox has gone done well then hahahaha. Don't wonder she's hidden the likes! Just shows people aren't interested in shelling out £35-£45 for a crappy box full of cheap crap you could get down the market for a fiver.

PhotoGrid_Site_1657921702621.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Posted this on back end of last thread.
Seems her new Glossybox has gone done well then hahahaha. Don't wonder she's hidden the likes! Just shows people aren't interested in shelling out £35-£45 for a crappy box full of cheap crap you could get down the market for a fiver.

View attachment 1420351
Oh wow that’s hardly anything!!! It’s so obvious though that her followers don’t follow her for make up or skincare tips!

Reactions: 8
Oh wow that’s hardly anything!!! It’s so obvious though that her followers don’t follow her for make up or skincare tips!
And that they all have duck all money like most people at the moment!!all these influencers are so tone deaf to normal people's lives at the moment, hinch with her 2 houses, greedy with all her overpriced ads they just don't get it 🙄

Also bet she went back out last night because she was sulking that she couldn't go on Stacey best bubs second hen do either 🤣🤣 get ready for the arse kissing comments to Ss label lady and Mrs hinch on the hen do grid post that's sure to appear later

Reactions: 15
Could you imagine how Ash would act when having to promote Greedys glossy box 😂

In my opinion Ash is more worthy to have this promotion as she actually wears makeup and the ITS clothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
RECAP
WIKI is the pink button at the top for any newbies here that want to get to know the real Charlotte Greedy
Apologies if its not in order of events but its the summer holidays 😅😅
so....Greedy started off the last thread by acting out a wine bottle joke she'd nicked off tik tok, went down like a lead balloon
She went on holiday again guys but this time....remembered she had kids!!!yes she took the boys and H along with a friend and her kids to some camping place where she declared she now needed a star gazing hammock in the garden to add to her extension and swimming pool that will never happen 🤣
Got home and shipped the kids off to their other mum
We were also treated to a glimpse of the kids eating habit, while Charlotte and Harriet fine out every day sometimes twice a day the boys are subjected treated to a bowl of mimicrowavable hotdogs and microwavable pasta ready meals for packed lunch🤢🤢 dont worry though guys she IS a good mother becuade she took the youngest son to get his nails done, because that's what being a parent is alllll about, pics for likes on a grid post🤑
Another fake falling in the river story by H of greedy, totally unfunny as we're the last 15
Did I mention they are ENGAGED Yep she hardly talks about it so you wouldn't know, they so had an engagement that was....well we don't know because something seemed to have happened it all went queit quickly after being bombarded with engagement news for the last few week...trouble in pontyclun paradise??
Still no content on the hugely anticipated you tuuuuube channel, and she bought that expensive camera and everything 🙄🙄
I've actually lost count of the amount of 'breakdowns' and 'phone down days' she's had this past few weeks sorry, but the latest 2 she was caught out bigtime
1st she said she was having the weekend off her phone as her mental health was bad...H was spotted on Facebook selling Adele tickets so maybe she was telling the truth.....NOPe 🤣 she had already ordered a £400 pound ball gown to attend a 'charity' event where her and H were made ambassadors of something she's never mentioned before or since, she then auctioned off the dress, but unlike other influencers at the event who gave the charities direct donation link, greedy attached her own PayPal so followers could pay £5 directly to her for her to 'pass on' riiiiigghhht. The dress was won apparently, and was announced in a quick picture OK one of her stories never to be heard of again
As usual the exercise personal trainer etc lasted one session, back to drinking and eating (as if that ever stopped)
She showed off her crocs collection nearly a thousand pounds worth in her wardrobe
Renovation work at a standstill but she did adress tattle her followers by saying the reason they haven't seen enzos room is because they're now swapping his and the dressing room this was decided ages ago apparently ( a tattler spotted enzos £300 radiator and expensive bed on marketplace months ago) so why lie couple of weeks agoand say you're going to be doing the dressing room doors greedy?
Still no blinds....oh and she asked on Facebook for a handyman... positive builder still Awol!!!wonder what happened as they were 'like family'
And finally a huuugggggeeee announcement, you juts weren't ready for this.....a glossy box....yep that was it, she apparently worked on putting flower print on a box cover and chucking a chocolate bar and a Scrub mommy in with a bunch of make up she doesn't wear 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ even the sheep weren't impressed with not even 2000 likes on the big reveal charlotte hid the likes count.
Oh and another cast off granny collection due to drop any minute with IN THE STYLE

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She already seems to do ads for most of what’s in that Glossy Box. She just needs to add that flavoured water bottle 🙄

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but all these ‘influencers’ really need to stop ‘influencing’ people to spend money at the minute. They should be sharing tips on saving money etc. I’m guilty of being sucked in by some of these ads & getting myself in a bit of a pickle spending money when I really shouldn’t.
nobody wants your box of tit, nobody wants your overpriced granny clothes, nobody wants a lid for their bottle that smells like plastic fruit!

Also..that’s one of the few times I’ve seen greedy guts actually wearing something from her collection. I think she’s been reading here whilst supping her wine

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My best friend is in Bridgend at the moment shopping..which is where Hagrid and Greedy are checking out a new homewear shop. My best friend has no idea who they are but I've made it her mission to look out for them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My best friend is in Bridgend at the moment shopping..which is where Hagrid and Greedy are checking out a new homewear shop. My best friend has no idea who they are but I've made it her mission to look out for them 🤣
They'll be in the local, 100% best bet of where to find them 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Its also really annoying she is saying HarryGtobe which is a complete rip off when Billie got married a few years ago and everyone said BillieSheptobe!

Reactions: 8
Other parent Emma, has the boys and has taken them on holiday. She has put a pic on her stories of Enzo in the sea with the words "Dont need money to have fun, just some good company 😍"
If that isn't a dig at greedy guts I don't know what is 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.