Kelly Fitz Missellamayandmommy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She always puts the same videos up that she has put up before! She must put up the ones she gets most likes on to get a bit more attention 🙄

She needs to step away from the olaplex her hair is a disaster looks like it's bathed in grease and the colour is just awful

Reactions: 1
She's a bit embarrassing with those videos. Teenagers in their bedroom doing absolutely nothing of interest get the same if not more views. It's not a great achievement is it?

Reactions: 2
I cannot get over the video she put up yesterday for sttropez, and the tan is absolutely manky on her neck and face 😖

Reactions: 11
Hmmm, I'm nearly sure she says she lives outside Dublin but there she is today filming in Dublin. Dublin is in lockdown...unless she filmed before restrictions???

Fair play to her stepping down as BA, she’s pally with Denise too so great to see her balls unlike some of the other mute mice

Reactions: 12
Fair play to Kellie and the way she explained why she done it, also admitting that she was considering going.I hope she picks up some new work to cover the amount she has lost

Reactions: 6
In fairness if I was her I’d be freaked to! She had to reschedule her wedding because of Covid! Also her father is very high risk!

Yeah just noticed the jacket too. She didn't look comfortable in it at all god love her.

She has a picture on her grid and it fits?

Nadia Daily S'Elf also did an ad for Regatta during the week and I'm afraid to say... I think I've been..... Influenced? I really want one of the jackets, they look cosy and not a place I'd have looked before tbh.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.