Miss Shopper

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure that home organiser is going to have much time to organise stuff with shopper shoving her phone in her face all day :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
She is just so over the top. Yes she works like most people do but the state she has that tiny one bed annexe in is just a joke. Nothing to be proud of. All for insta content.
duck off with your shopping its pathetic and cringeworthy. Omg omg omg...🙄

1. Talk about how relieved you are that finally you are able to show your flat on stories because it was snowed under with tat...
2. ...because now it gives you the chance to talk about the "20 boxes" of freebie tat that arrived recently

pure hun logic :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: make it make sense!!

Who wants paprika all over the meat like that

Oven too hot as well . Those poor onions the ends burnt instantly
Think she should stick to shopping the leek / mushroom concoction didn’t look much better but probably because she was boiling them ! Waste of ingredients

Reactions: 2
Who wants paprika all over the meat like that

Oven too hot as well . Those poor onions the ends burnt instantly
Think she should stick to shopping the leek / mushroom concoction didn’t look much better but probably because she was boiling them ! Waste of ingredients
I have never seen her use paprika..."you all know how much i love my paprika guys"...
Oh do shut up Shopper🥱
She likes to think she is excellent at everything but her cooking skills are dire. Claims she is a trained chef...ayeee ok.
Definately stick to the shopping. Even that is a joke...OMG OMG OMG. Wellll heeeelloooo!🙄

• Haha
Well well well! Little Miss i love me who do you love bragg pants was off on the London eye today then onto china town for a meal. Tagging David Soloman yet again.
Can we all presume he is the mystery man who she has now dated 3 times?
She is one big cringefest🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It's so weird how Shopper experiences London like a first time tourist when she lives literally just outside the city! Even she didn't sound that convinced about the "cute" fish and chip shop next to the aquarium and the Eye :oops: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Shopper is trying to act like a big celeb again today. Bigging up David Soloman again and Jamie Hinch.
Ffs you silly woman... get over yourself!
You work in a shop and just love to lick arse of anyone well known.
Cringey as hell and oh so fake😬

• Haha
'Devid' is gross! I can't believe Shopper put up with his granddad jokes and his being rude to the waitress - let alone laughing along and filming it :(

I’m pretty sure NO ONE has asked her about her make up ffs 🙄 She uses that w7 stuff, hardly a aficionado when it comes to make up

I’m pretty sure NO ONE has asked her about her make up ffs 🙄 She uses that w7 stuff, hardly a aficionado when it comes to make up
Yip good old W7. She was always banging on about it. She needs to get over herself.
She is one big cringe fest and getting worse by the day.
No surprise her latest date dumped her.
She is insufferable!

Reactions: 1
Good jesus could she get anymore up the Solomans arses.
Biggest arse licker and wannabe celeb on the gram. She has only latched onto him because of who his daughter is.
Cringey as fxck🤢

Reactions: 6
I wonder what carefully chosen words aunty megabucks used to ban shopper from storying every moment of dinner round theirs :LOL:

looks like she got the message tho!

• Haha
So today she is yet again at the label ladys aka "Stacey Solomans sister" doing more arse👅
I can bet my life on it if she wasnt who she is she would not be going there helping out. Same with this tube guy she has suddenly latched onto and is now best mates with him🤢
She is so desperate for attention it is just super cringe😬

Her running around IKEA trying to pull pranks was…worrying. She’s either manic or on too much coffee. It’s not normal for a woman who is almost 40. The actual prankster guy looked like he wanted to run away. I don’t think Laura is a bad person but she is odd and I don’t think it is acceptable that she drinks and shows herself driving a few hours later to her management position at Superdrug. She should be careful what she puts on social media. If she ever hits someone whilst over the limit, there is evidence that she has done it regularly.

Reactions: 5
Showing off her vinteed score - someone clearly gave those as good scrub with white shoe polish the soles are run down at the back
Def not worth 80

Her running around IKEA trying to pull pranks was…worrying. She’s either manic or on too much coffee. It’s not normal for a woman who is almost 40. The actual prankster guy looked like he wanted to run away. I don’t think Laura is a bad person but she is odd and I don’t think it is acceptable that she drinks and shows herself driving a few hours later to her management position at Superdrug. She should be careful what she puts on social media. If she ever hits someone whilst over the limit, there is evidence that she has done it regularly.
great points… she is looking for validation in the wrong places. btw I think the comedian and Solomon’s dad are both twats and not very nice to her, on the basis of her stories.

She has a job she seems to like and work hard at too, it’s the chasing of insta clout that’s causing her grief :(

• Heart