Miss Red #5 Staying in bed Pearls not a racist, it’s affecting my head !

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
they’ve only got 1k views because when they aren’t causing drama they are BORING AS SHIT

Reactions: 3
Anyone else can't stand "MT" he's another one hiding behind a green screen and doesn't show his face. The male Miss J. Has anyone seen what he looks like?

Reactions: 9
Anyone else can't stand "MT" he's another one hiding behind a green screen and doesn't show his face. The male Miss J. Has anyone seen what he looks like?
he does my head in. i think he came on camera when he did that battle with angie - well i say that loosely, he had sunglasses and a hat on

Scrolled in, lasted about 2 mins until I heard her slurp her crusty dry mouth on that water & scrolled out! Seriously just drink properly

Reactions: 2
Scrolled in, lasted about 2 mins until I heard her slurp her crusty dry mouth on that water & scrolled out! Seriously just drink properly
it’s every two seconds she’s just so boring i can’t watch her for long anyway

So boring the whole show was about Emz. So much going on with CLA not a mention that I saw same goes for Angie she skipped over everything to talk about Emz. Boring.

did anyone see that video Miss Reds moderator Tam posted? i can’t stand that tam anyway and that video has made me think she’s tapped

she says it’s been “taken down” but i think it was the backlash. Basically she was saying to teach her niece a lesson about sharing her location on snapchat she’s going to, and i quote, “get my Albanian friend to kidnap her and stuff her in my car with a blindfold on” like what the actual fuck?!

guarantee miss red won’t mention that today

Why she boring everyone showing DG and Dave Doran no one cares. They do not even come up on my FYP. She honestly is the most boring person to be hosting any king of morning show. She always posts like a teenage girl fan who fawns over nobodies.

Reactions: 3
When I heard this and people talking about it I thought surely it must be a joke and that it's said in a sarcastic way

But I've just heard the clip. She's fully serious!

We know they will be bigging up the CLA trip and how much they love it.Should we do a poll guys to see who loves it. I'll just watch one or the other show as they are identical.

Reactions: 1
Luci was on yesterday crying about leaving the app. I imagine today will be all about that and sky digs at Zac for saying he doesn’t like her music. Then Luci supporters in the boxes, begging for her to come back 🥱🥱

Reactions: 1