Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
Predictions. CLA, she's like
---
marmite you love her or you don't, I personally love her
Everything will be on Joker to avoid talking about CLA. Her little Jack Russell and her side kick Rocky will be in the boxes and rasping bratty boy will be close to hand to talk fifty to the dozen but it will all suit the plan at the time they've cooked up.
I didn't watch it. So was you right?

seaside girl

Chatty Member
So when she did the risings a while back, she said she was a midwife but she’s not at work atm and it’s not something she can speak about. Well it’s turns out thats because she has been struck off. I do not know the reasons….yet
What’s her name?

wonderwoman21

VIP Member
So I was just in pearls live, all creators have had an email from TT HQ apparently.
I didn’t catch all that was said but apparently you are not to talk about other creators antics on live, she said Donna Kebab is basically fucked talking about the fyp now 🤣🤣

Edit just caught this little bit about new rules 🤣
---
View attachment 2571435
Oh interesting! Isn't Miss Red back tomorrow?

busdriver89

VIP Member
I did see some screenshots on fyp and they were saying SJ, had said some racial comments, and I was shocked to be fair. And I wondered which SJ it was.
I saw SJ go in to Red to defend herself and to say it wasn't her.
Oh right so had they brought that up on the live then?

ohdoris

VIP Member
I missed the first 20 or so minutes, what’s Donna said? I tried to search FYP but I can’t see anything x

Meee089

Its a disgrace.

My son has Downs and you'd be surprised how many creators throw out that word and the m word. DG has used it often and JC seems to use it every time I watch him, which isn't often because hed a boring leech but he loves the M word!

I'm not at all surprised that Donna's son uses it so freely and easily with her as a mum!
Sorry what's the 'm word'?

sassysal72

I’m no snake And at least I have the balls to admit who I am. I don’t need to sit behind a troll account if you look at my other posts thercruel . The snakes are the trolls hiding behind fake accounts !!!!
Sorry NOT cruel *
---
Was they talking about you for you to go in?
Yes or I wouldn’t have gone in !!!
---
I've been reading here for awhile now but have never posted. I watched Reds live and Angie's the night before.
Reds live that morning was about Angie, Red said she wasnt keeping quiet anymore on Angie, you know the usual back and forth tearing each other apart type of lives,🙄 but the night before Angie was absolutely hammered on a live and there was some other SJ in the box using the S word which rhymes with plastic 😡 so the Scouse SJ jumped in Reds box to clear her name and say it was absolutely not her using that word in Angie's live as people were coming up with their own story and running with it being scouse SJ. I personally think she had every right to go into Reds live to defend herself, whether they've fell out or not as they were talking about Angie and the word was used on Angie's live, SJ got in said her piece and straight back out again
---
Sorry NOT cruel *
---
Sorry NOT cruel *
---

---
Sorry NOT cruel *
---

---
---
---
I've been reading here for awhile now but have never posted. I watched Reds live and Angie's the night before.
Reds live that morning was about Angie, Red said she wasnt keeping quiet anymore on Angie, you know the usual back and forth tearing each other apart type of lives,🙄 but the night before Angie was absolutely hammered on a live and there was some other SJ in the box using the S word which rhymes with plastic 😡 so the Scouse SJ jumped in Reds box to clear her name and say it was absolutely not her using that word in Angie's live as people were coming up with their own story and running with it being scouse SJ. I personally think she had every right to go into Reds live to defend herself, whether they've fell out or not as they were talking about Angie and the word was used on Angie's live, SJ got in said her piece and straight back out again
---
Was they talking about you for you to go in?

Last edited: